Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:26:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▓ 64Blocks.com ░▒▓ The Social Game! ▓▒░ » Multiplayer » Play or Invest ▓  (Read 17124 times)
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 05:17:02 AM

Actually I cannot login either, says 2FA code is wrong. I am sure it is correct. Please check Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:20:06 AM

Hello, today I had on my account 64 0.20 BTC, I tried to pick up and I came out "insufficient funds", but the problem is not that, but my account was written off, where are my BTC? please check and make sure that I can withdraw my funds.

Thank you.

The owner has gone already ......... Stop investing and playing in ,,,,,,, see giveaway thread also ..... unused codes have been pending for a long time .....
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:45:53 AM

Hello, today I had on my account 64 0.20 BTC, I tried to pick up and I came out "insufficient funds", but the problem is not that, but my account was written off, where are my BTC? please check and make sure that I can withdraw my funds.

Thank you.
wow u had that much BTC?? you won it or deposit? but this site look like abandoned by its owner.. Sad that sad

LiQuidx

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:51:15 AM

Thank you.

The owner has gone already ......... Stop investing and playing in ,,,,,,, see giveaway thread also ..... unused codes have been pending for a long time .....

I'm sorry to hear that. So then this is a confirmed scam? Did the owner run away with the funds?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:57:44 AM

Thank you.

You sure the owner has gone? dabs is the owner as well , he needs to clarify this. If you have some missing funds you should contact dabs for that. the owner never care about the site anymore it seems because there are not many players here, even they dont pay for their signature campaign before
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 05:58:01 AM

Uhh no? Tongue Dabs has done escrows bigger than the total invested amount when the btc price was at least 2x higher too. I am personally not too worried about my BTC1+ investment :X Tongue

That being said, hope they will reply quick to the problems, the response time is sometimes disappointing. And not sure what the current status of the promo codes is.

bitclever (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:25:17 AM

Thank you.

Apologize for the lack of response, your funds aren't gone. I'll get to investigating shortly, and then process
the withdrawal you have.
LiQuidx

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 07:14:07 AM

Thank you.

Apologize for the lack of response, your funds aren't gone. I'll get to investigating shortly, and then process
the withdrawal you have.

Good to see that an action is taken even if kinda late. Smiley So I guess the site runs normally? What's the status with the promo codes?

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 08:21:25 AM

Thank you.

the withdrawal you have.

So this is good to hear from OP about funds issue you are around there, i am facing problem to login into my account from last few days i never changed my password but it still showing invalid username or password.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 08:55:31 AM

Thank you.

the withdrawal you have.

I hope bitclever is trying to resolve the situation, are now entered into my account and the balance is zero, and the table with the summary of transactions does not withdrawal of 0.20 BTC for today. I hope and think that this is due to a bug in the system.

I think the owner can see everything that has been done, deposits, play, wins, losses, withdrawals etc. So I expect a positive response soon.

Bye.
LiQuidx

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 08:55:53 AM

Thank you.

the withdrawal you have.

So this is good to hear from OP about funds issue you are around there, i am facing problem to login into my account from last few days i never changed my password but it still showing invalid username or password.

If it's not fault on their side maybe your account has been compromised.. I'd advice you to send a mail to their support explaining your situation to avoid any loss..

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
CoinNextE

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:07:13 AM

Thank you.

the withdrawal you have.

If it's not fault on their side maybe your account has been compromised.. I'd advice you to send a mail to their support explaining your situation to avoid any loss..

I mean well:

my account has not been compromised, I have come today, I made the withdrawal request 0.20059000 BTC gave my balance more or less, I inserted the figure, I entered my address and copying Blockchain then pasting it, I put the password still works and then I clicked on the "Withdrawal" at that point I came out the sentence: "insufficient Funds" and my balance went to zero, so it's all happened before my eyes, also because just before I had done a few games, that's all.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:22:37 AM

Thank you.

the withdrawal you have.

I mean well:

my account has not been compromised, I have come today, I made the withdrawal request 0.20059000 BTC gave my balance more or less, I inserted the figure, I entered my address and copying Blockchain then pasting it, I put the password still works and then I clicked on the "Withdrawal" at that point I came out the sentence: "insufficient Funds" and my balance went to zero, so it's all happened before my eyes, also because just before I had done a few games, that's all.

OP already replied to your message for this problem so he will investigate this issue to look into that what happened in real and why this issue appear so have patient your issue will get resolved soon.

Thank you.

the withdrawal you have.
LiQuidx

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:28:59 AM

Thank you.

the withdrawal you have.

I mean well:

OP already replied to your message for this problem so he will investigate this issue to look into that what happened in real and why this issue appear so have patient your issue will get resolved soon.

Thank you.

the withdrawal you have.
I was replying to Havelivi, not CoinNextE. His issue has not been addressed yet.

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
CoinNextE

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 06:27:09 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2015, 06:43:25 AM by CoinNextE

Hello bitclever, just a few minutes ago when I checked my account and I saw that they were put back 0.20490000 BTC I thought you did a good job, and it is so, but the problem has come back, I asked once again the withdrawal of funds, this time I gave insufficient funds, has just brought the balance to zero and you have not made any withdrawal, I just want to get my money because even if the game I liked, now I'm tired and I want to retire, see if you can do so that I can withdraw the amount, thank you.

You've found that my account was 0.2049 BTC, if you can do me the favor of sending me the sum to this address:

1369XAYHzx3KPZei7U7gQR8bB3ZZnkBwF7

is the best solution. Thank you.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 04:06:35 PM

Hi guys. Sorry for my absence. Had to wrap up a few things "IRL". I'll be sure to check in more often. I'll be moving soon. (to the moon!) But I'll be able to top up the wallet when needed and/or process manual withdrawals (if any of you decide to withdraw more than 1 BTC.)

Thanks for playing or investing!

CoinNextE

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 07:25:29 AM

Hi guys. Sorry for my absence. Had to wrap up a few things "IRL". I'll be sure to check in more often. I'll be moving soon. (to the moon!) But I'll be able to top up the wallet when needed and/or process manual withdrawals (if any of you decide to withdraw more than 1 BTC.)

Hi,
I hope you can solve my problem, it's been a few days without that I can withdraw my funds, I would get a clear answer from you, you are going to help me recover my BTC or the thing you do not care, you know, Customer service is very important in the gaming sites, as that depends on the luck or misfortune of a site, I hope you manage to understand that if I filed, I also have the right to withdraw when and how I want, I'm willing to wait. Thank you.
marketingcoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 08:39:32 AM

site problem error  Huh
Buziss

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 11:20:20 AM

site problem error  Huh

I have no problem loading the site, logging in my account and playing a few bets. What kind of problem have you experienced?

NLNico
Legendary
hacker

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 01:40:42 PM

Hi,
I hope you can solve my problem, it's been a few days without that I can withdraw my funds, I would get a clear answer from you, you are going to help me recover my BTC or the thing you do not care, you know, Customer service is very important in the gaming sites, as that depends on the luck or misfortune of a site, I hope you manage to understand that if I filed, I also have the right to withdraw when and how I want, I'm willing to wait. Thank you.

I can confirm to have the same issue. Made withdrawal around 0.3 BTC and is gone from balance but didn't sent and not in transaction log.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: