Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Explorer with Euro Values?  (Read 612 times)
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 08:10:21 PM

Is there a Bitcoin Block Explorer that can show the income to an address in €-Value of the time of receiving? Blockchain.info does provide this though they show many useless informations too, like all the other addresses that received coins too. And you cant filter by time.

Ideally it would show the time and date of receiving, the value in Euro, and no other informations like other addresses receiving in the same transaction. And only a certain timeframe.

Anything like that?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ashour

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:36:41 PM

I would recommend http://btc.blockr.io/ it shows both values in dollars or euro.
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:51:35 AM

https://blockchain.info can show both as well.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 11:35:19 AM

I would recommend http://btc.blockr.io/ it shows both values in dollars or euro.

Where can i change the currency shown? So far the website looks interesting because i need something like a stat showing the incoming money.

Blockchain.info, like i wrote, shows all other addresses in transactions too. It becomes confusing. I liked blockchain.info more before they starting plastering the whole site with addresses i dont care about. At least it would be good if they could be switched away.

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:45:16 PM

Where can i change the currency shown? So far the website looks interesting because i need something like a stat showing the incoming money.

Blockchain.info, like i wrote, shows all other addresses in transactions too. It becomes confusing. I liked blockchain.info more before they starting plastering the whole site with addresses i dont care about. At least it would be good if they could be switched away.

I don't know how to set it up to EUR, but if you click above any of the BTC transactions (the green squares) it turns it into USD (im talking blockchain.info)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 03:03:02 PM

you need to click on the value itself to change it
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 11:46:20 AM

Doesnt work for me. Im on blockr.io but the values arent clickable or if they are they lead to the actual transaction.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:47:33 PM

Doesnt work for me. Im on blockr.io but the values arent clickable or if they are they lead to the actual transaction.

did you clicked here

because it work fine for me, i'm using chrome
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 07:48:12 PM

did you clicked here

because it work fine for me, i'm using chrome

Oh, you mean on the front page. But unfortunately that option seems to be only for the chart on the frontpage. It doesnt automatically calculate the bitcoins to the Euro-Worth of the time of transaction.

Or is there a way? Or an alternative? Maybe a way to kill all the addresses i dont care on blockchain.info? Only my receiving address to show up?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: