Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:19:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thief - Ricky Heuwel aka digitalgold aka Digital Gold Ltd  (Read 3713 times)
SimplyBTC (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:19:13 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 11:15:05 PM by SimplyBTC

Where I can give publically available information I will but things like bank account numbers and other information I will withhold for the courts and Police. I have provided as detailed account as possible so people can decide if he is a thief and see if he replies.

In mid-2013 I was just starting to get in to bitcoin. I built up what I thought was a trusting relationship with an ebay user named rkum3541 and I transferred 2 payments totalling £1000 to a Natwest bank account and the payments were confirmed as successful. Looking back now this was obviously pretty stupid.

Once the money was transferred the user stopped replying to my messages and I later found out that other people had been victim to this.

I managed to trace the ebay user to a male named Ronald Kumar. From these details I established that he lived on Cranbrook Road in London. I started Court Proceedings and won the case due to no reply. Months later I was contacted by Mr Kumar as he had a CCJ on his file that he knew nothing about. At first I thought that he was simply trying to get me to remove the judgement. However, he knew nothing about bitcoins and had a good job so it was unlikely that he did have any involvement.

It turned out that Kumar had moved from Cranbrook road which is why he never got the paperwork. When KUMAR moved out the new tenant was a Mr Ricky Heuwel. Heuwel then used KUMARS details to hack his ebay account and start selling bitcoins. I have shown a picture of HEUWEL from his LinkedIn and facebook profile to the landlady of Cranbrook Road who confirms that it is him. She also said that he spoke Africaan which he lists in his Linkedin profile. She also has all the details of his bank accounts and guess what… the natwest account I transferred money to is the same one he used to pay his rent.

HEUWEL has now moved from that address but is the registered director of Digital Gold ltd with an address of 98 Stanley Road, Croydon, CR0 3QB. He has made posts about this company under the bitcointalk username of digitalgold. I wasn’t surprised to find that HEUWEL was involved in digital currency given that he had stolen from me pretending to sell bitcoins. So, the paperwork is now with the Police and a small claim court file has also been opened.  

********************************************************************************************

www.SimplyBTC.co.uk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:37:09 PM

Please post links to his Bitcointalk.org profile(s).

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
SimplyBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:10:46 PM

www.SimplyBTC.co.uk
SimplyBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:13:24 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=446015

www.SimplyBTC.co.uk
digitalgold

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:18:07 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2015, 04:46:08 PM by digitalgold

I have never lived at this address and was never a tenant there!!!

You cannot just post my info like this on the assumption that this is me!
SimplyBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 10:55:22 AM

So how does the landlady have the exact same bank details as the ones I transferred money to? I haven't assumed anything. It's taken me 2 years to track you down and an innocent person even got dragged in to the court case. I hope you enjoyed spending my money but now it's time to pay it back!

www.SimplyBTC.co.uk
digitalgold

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:41:39 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2015, 05:03:53 PM by digitalgold

So how does the landlady have the exact same bank details as the ones I transferred money to? I haven't assumed anything. It's taken me 2 years to track you down and an innocent person even got dragged in to the court case. I hope you enjoyed spending my money but now it's time to pay it back!

Look you are mistaken.

Send me the number of this so called landlord you speak of so I can find out how I could have been a tenant there when I never was!
ACP

Activity: 612
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:52:23 PM

Yeah well that's deformation of character making accusations like that publically ,
which is claimable for loss of business.
I have had transactions with digital gold and they have gone far and beyond , pleasure to do business with and will again do business with without any hesitation. Wonderful communication and trust 100%

digitalgold

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:58:19 PM

Yeah well that's deformation of character making accusations like that publically ,
which is claimable for loss of business.
I have had transactions with digital gold and they have gone far and beyond , pleasure to do business with and will again do business with without any hesitation. Wonderful communication and trust 100%

Thank you very much ACP,

It's been a hard day trying to get this guy to ask the landlord for a legal document to prove that I have not lived there.

Nothing yet... Apologies to my customers for this and thank you for your support while I get this sorted.
digitalgold

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 03:54:17 PM

Please post links to his Bitcointalk.org profile(s).

Let it be noted that I have received negative feedback form this user Tomatocage even though I have not dealt with him.

I have contacted SimplyBTC on a number of occasions now urging him to contact the landlord to get proof that I have not lived there, since there would be a tenancy agreement and obviously that does not exist since I did not live there ever!

SimplyBTC has been online and then off again without a response.

I will updated you all pending a response.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:09:37 PM

Rating changed from negative to neutral until this matter is sorted.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
fjlj

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:51:42 PM

does this land lady know that she is under penalty of perjury if this were to go to a court hearing. She would also be Smacked with a whole slough of penalties for sharing information of 'past' residents. As little as giving a full name is punishable, let alone the banking information. Not to mention, why would this landlady have ANY banking information? To take it a step further I started programming when I was six years old, i got heavy into hacking when i was 13.. and i can not think of A SINGLE thing that I would be able to obtain from post that would facilitate gaining access to an ebay account.. furthermore ebay does not send ANY account information through post, not even a username. The most it would have on it is a first and last name, and yea that would be on any address label. IF it were that easy to gain access to an ebay account, ebay would not exist. now lets address why you felt the need to include details like 'he speaks africaans' this is meaningless in your argument, BUT the aspect of a story that makes it believable is being able to have SOMETHING that is true, the general public will believe a story if they can relate ANY fictional data with the story. for example if i said that the root word for binding is 'bin' and that its original definition was 'a box to contain something' peoples logic brains would say 'oh that must be true' but then the analytic brain would say 'thats bullshit.' if i went even further and cited a definition of the word 'bin' that read just that, the analytic brain would reconsider and not know what to believe. so your story telling skills are not bad, but that is all that this is. and I also have invested time and money with digital gold Ltd without and negative influx. If you need help drawing up a formal complaint congruent with current UCC, let me know.

I demand this post be removed, and all negative marks removed from digital gold's name as of now. due to lack of any factual evidence, and perpetuating rumors that are not only damaging the name of the accused but also damaging the bitcointalk credibility and reputation.

Thank you,
fjlj
tittiecoiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:52:45 PM

Rating changed from negative to neutral until this matter is sorted.

TBH I'm shocked how you can give a negative rating due to unproven accusations. I had expected more from a Legendary member.
Post is nearly 24h old and no proof so far, except some accusation.

So I could call you a scammer, state some facts without any proof and a negative trust would be ok for you?

I worked closely together with Ricky for nearly 3 months and didn't ever have the impression he's scamming people in any kind.

SimplyBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:44:34 AM

I have now asked Ricky to confirm or deny if the bank account is his or not. The Police are also currently checking the owner of this account and I'm waiting for their reply. Most landlords or landladies would take banking details when deposits are paid. I have contacted her and asked for the paperwork to be forwarded to me which I will scan and add on to this post.

The comment about africaans is highly relevant. If someone had stolen his identity and bank account and then rented a house it would be one hell of a criminal that went as far as to learn personal skill sets from the identity he stole. Given that the landlady specifically remembers him being able to speak Africaans suggests that the person who rented the house is in fact Ricky. Unless by a massive coincidence this person looks exactly like him, speaks the same languages and uses the same bank account!!!

www.SimplyBTC.co.uk
digitalgold

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:28:53 AM

I have now asked Ricky to confirm or deny if the bank account is his or not. The Police are also currently checking the owner of this account and I'm waiting for their reply. Most landlords or landladies would take banking details when deposits are paid. I have contacted her and asked for the paperwork to be forwarded to me which I will scan and add on to this post.

The comment about africaans is highly relevant. If someone had stolen his identity and bank account and then rented a house it would be one hell of a criminal that went as far as to learn personal skill sets from the identity he stole. Given that the landlady specifically remembers him being able to speak Africaans suggests that the person who rented the house is in fact Ricky. Unless by a massive coincidence this person looks exactly like him, speaks the same languages and uses the same bank account!!!

I get the feeling that you have not been in contact with the actual landlord but more than likely got the number from the previous suspect you had who has given you a number of one of he's friends who has pretended to be the landlord.

I am waiting for you to post a false document here before I sue the ass off you and Bitcoin Talk for allowing this ridiculous display of ignorance to carry on. I was going to just leave it if the post was deleted but I feel something has to be done in order to set a precedent on BbitcoinTalk.
I eagerly await your false document pending the deployment of a Legal team to Cranbrook Road, I will find the real landlord confirm I have not lived there and start legal proceedings.

You have caused me a ridiculous amount of stress and have damaged my name through following an incorrect process.

I have been instructed to wait for you to bury yourself before commenting further.

Best regards

Ricky
SimplyBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:04:23 PM

You still haven't confirmed or denied if the bank account details I sent in the private message are yours or not.

www.SimplyBTC.co.uk
fjlj

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:48:02 PM

you know SimplyBTC.... what you are going to need to provide for this to GO ANYWHERE. Account transfer documents where receiving account has the name of the accused on it. You will also need to provide your credentials clearly listed on account information that is sending to the aforementioned account. If you cannot prove a transaction, then their is no possibility anyhow and your empty accusations are just that... baseless accusations. quit throwing straw at horse manure and hoping for something to stick. Also you are not doing anything with police, you are not filling any reports, or complaints. If you had the first thing any good legal team would tell you, is to not go running your mouth. This site would never hear anything about it until proceedings had been complete and a copy of the court transcripts were provided as proof of an actual conviction. So if we sum up, you are throwing garbage into the street and hoping to find a winning ticket, this is called extortion, and is very much illegal. 
SimplyBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:11:01 PM

Thanks for your helpful insight fjlj. I have an action fraud reference number, police crime report reference and a small claim court reference pending as soon as they process my paperwork and small claim fee that I sent off. I also have copies of all the confirmed bank transactions. I suspect I know a little more about law than you do as well. The whole point of this forum section is to warn other users and not every post in the scam section is backed up by a court hearing and verdict. It can take a long time to bring someone to justice. Read my initial post and decide who is in the wrong for yourself. If you want to trade with digitalgold then fine. I'm not saying that every transaction he does is a scam I'm just highlighting what happened to me and where the evidence points.

Please go back to your google search and check extortion. I have made no demands from anyone so as per usual a few desktop solicitors are piping up with wrong comments!

www.SimplyBTC.co.uk
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:16:10 PM

So you called the assumption "your info", That is a pretty lame scamming dude, so weak.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:13:12 PM

So you called the assumption "your info", That is a pretty lame scamming dude, so weak.

I cought that too in a first glance, but its possible that he was refering to this :

"... is the registered director of Digital Gold ltd with an address of 98 Stanley Road, Croydon, CR0 3QB."  As in, that registered director of digital gold's info is made public, i may be wrong but it seams that way to me.

@OP Look, there is nothing you can do from this forum, this case is beyond that, even if we drag you for a month to proove this and that, all we can do in the end is flag account blood red, but that wont help your claims.
What you need to do is finish what u started at local court, and update it with all the information you have, that is if you believe that he is the one that did this.
If you prove that in court, besides debt to you, he is a whole lot of trouble, because we are talking about stolen identity here.
So my advice to you is that you stop trying to do something via this forum, and do it using legal procedure, that is the only way you will actualy help your case.

Nevertheless i would love if you would be kind enough to update this thread as the situation develops.

cheers mate, and dont give up.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: