Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:58:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone who can help to know an average price for a new website  (Read 276 times)
Tlee88 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 10:01:54 PM

Hi,
Im going to build my own website for my business , its about cleaning services in new york , but i would like to know whats the average price for a website quiality that have :

1.Good design
2.The right program to do coding and content
3.A good website that have .com or .net on the domain.

And , is the cost based on work by time , or by design ?

I would appreciate to have more knowledge about these subjects ,or if anyone do this service , let me know and lets talk . Also any opinion is great for me , ill post my new website when its ready !  

Thank you  Roll Eyes

lucasjkr

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 10:11:08 PM

Too open ended.

How much work are the owners willing to do?

By that I mean, do you just need a static site with 6-10 pages and a contact form?

Or do you want a wordpress or Drupal driven site, where there would be content being updated regularly? And if the second, are there templates out there to your liking that don't need much modification, or do you want/need something more custom built?

Is the logo designed already?

Domains are cheap. $10-$15\year

Hosting should only be a few dollars per month.

It's really the features and functionality of the site that'll determine costs, and you haven't provided enough info for any of us to guesstimate any of that...
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 10:12:11 PM

Hey Tlee,

I just sent you a PM. Smiley
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 10:13:47 PM

Is there any user login or regular data update required on your website or you need 4-5 well design pages to represent your business ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: