Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:38:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to admit bitcoin is a failure !  (Read 3894 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:39:26 PM

The price hasn't gone up for 16 months, the only way it goes is down down lower

Then what the hell are you waiting for? Get a massive loan in bitcoins, sell them, wait for the price to go further down, buy back and repay the loan and enjoy the profit.

That's why the price drops so hard, most bag holders are dumping, is this too difficult for you to understand?

Reading comprehension issues?

Are you? op is clearly telling you that most of bag holders are dumping, understand? no one is waiting for another bubble, most are dumping. loan or not, future swaps or exchanges are all dumping.

That's how you get here at $200 and then $100 and then $30 and then $1 etc..

i know you are trolling but...a dump can't kill bitcoin, is just another price change, like many others, the fact that we dropped from 1200 to 200, does not mean that it will keep falling until $1 like you said, 1200 price was willy bot fault, so at worse it might drop at around 100, that was the price before the fake pump started

Generally speaking the hash rate will drop very hard because of negative ROI of mining (let's say $60?), at that point the bitcoin blockchain network might stop processing any transaction.
Then no one can send or receive any bitcoins anymore.
That makes no sense to me at all. I was here when BTC was worth pennies and it worked fine. If mining becomes unprofitable then miners shut down some of their mines. This is how actual mining works also. It is also how this system was designed. You may want to read "the white paper" by Satoshi Nakamoto. It may clear up some of your confusion about how bitcoin works.

the only difference i could see with the past, is a risk of 51% attack that can become more prominent, because now there are big farm that can control easily the network if the diff fall too much
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:43:28 PM

I don't mind if they have some good arguments against Bitcoin but random trolling just shows me this is a pathetic little man with no friends, hobbies or girlfriend.

uNsvkw

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:44:00 PM

Then what the hell are you waiting for? Get a massive loan in bitcoins, sell them, wait for the price to go further down, buy back and repay the loan and enjoy the profit.

That's why the price drops so hard, most bag holders are dumping, is this too difficult for you to understand?

Are you? op is clearly telling you that most of bag holders are dumping, understand? no one is waiting for another bubble, most are dumping. loan or not, future swaps or exchanges are all dumping.

i know you are trolling but...a dump can't kill bitcoin, is just another price change, like many others, the fact that we dropped from 1200 to 200, does not mean that it will keep falling until $1 like you said, 1200 price was willy bot fault, so at worse it might drop at around 100, that was the price before the fake pump started

Oh so we are talking about around $100 is possible, this is not what bulltards like you promised in the last 16 months.
I can see what's coming out next from your mouth soon, "at worse it might drop at around 50 and because of willy bot fault"  huh?

By the way, the early leaver or may be also the co-partner "Mark Karpeles" of this ponzi coin is the only one to blame on? what about it's promoters like you?
uNsvkw

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:50:58 PM

Generally speaking the hash rate will drop very hard because of negative ROI of mining (let's say $60?), at that point the bitcoin blockchain network might stop processing any transaction.
That makes no sense to me at all. I was here when BTC was worth pennies and it worked fine. If mining becomes unprofitable then miners shut down some of their mines. This is how actual mining works also. It is also how this system was designed. You may want to read "the white paper" by Satoshi Nakamoto. It may clear up some of your confusion about how bitcoin works.

the only difference i could see with the past, is a risk of 51% attack that can become more prominent, because now there are big farm that can control easily the network if the diff fall too much

Very true. when the hash rate drops for bitcoin price collapse which is going to happen soon, 51% attack will come alone and end the bitcoin scheme
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:53:43 PM

Now that is a reasoned criticism. I was surprised myself to see how quickly mining went to an industrial scale. It has really run ahead of adoption. I do think that there are powerful factors that work against a 51% attack however. The most important being self interest. A mega-mine that somehow gets a majority of the hash power could launch such an attack. But what would they gain? They would get caught, it would not go on for long and would, IMO, greatly hurt the price. In the end it is hard to see how they could profit from it. Especially having invested so much in infrastructure.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
uNsvkw

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:59:15 PM

Now that is a reasoned criticism. I was surprised myself to see how quickly mining went to an industrial scale. It has really run ahead of adoption. I do think that there are powerful factors that work against a 51% attack however. The most important being self interest. A mega-mine that somehow gets a majority of the hash power could launch such an attack. But what would they gain? They would get caught, it would not go on for long and would, IMO, greatly hurt the price. In the end it is hard to see how they could profit from it. Especially having invested so much in infrastructure.

"They would get caught" get caught for what? since when stronger hash rate insert block first or double spend is illegal?
Are you talking about blockchain analyze or good/bad bitcoin filter shit again? this would kill bitcoin first you know?
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:13:40 PM

"They would get caught" get caught for what? since when stronger hash rate insert block first or double spend is illegal?
Are you talking about blockchain analyze or good/bad bitcoin filter shit again? this would kill bitcoin first you know?
I didn't say they would go to jail. But people are going to find out who minted the bad coin(s). It's not going to be good for their business and likely will end their operation. It is also true that depending on where they live it could be illegal. For example selling such coins may constitute fraud in the U.S. Although it may be unrealistic to assume the police will help.
Personally I am against "colored" coins. However if we have a 51% attack I think we would have such a system within months. I assume nobody wants counterfeit bitcoins.

uNsvkw

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:22:31 PM

I didn't say they would go to jail. But people are going to find out who minted the bad coin(s). It's not going to be good for their business and likely will end their operation. It is also true that depending on where they live it could be illegal. For example selling such coins may constitute fraud in the U.S. Although it may be unrealistic to assume the police will help.
Personally I am against "colored" coins. However if we have a 51% attack I think we would have such a system within months. I assume nobody wants counterfeit bitcoins.

Sorry but no, not gonna happen. It won't be called bitcoin anymore if these kind of shits really happen.
And there is no good/bad real/unreal bitcoin, they are all same tokens sha256 verified in main block or "fork" blocks. People("tough" bitcoiner kids on internet) might or might not find out who they are and they will be just fine on doing that as before.
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:31:44 PM

Sorry but no, not gonna happen. It won't be called bitcoin anymore if these kind of shits really happen.
And there is no good/bad real/unreal bitcoin, they are all same tokens sha256 verified in main block or "fork" blocks. People("tough" bitcoiner kids on internet) might or might not find out who they are and they will be just fine on doing that as before.

Motive? Why would anyone lose money, an evil miner? 

uNsvkw

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:36:51 PM

They are going to double spend once the hash rate drops low enough because of the negative ROI of mining.
Motive? Quick Money. You checked the bitpay 2014 report right? rich people and big company like to get USD and EUR much more than a bitcoin dying-cheaper-coin.
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:43:11 PM

They are going to double spend once the hash rate drops low enough because of the negative ROI of mining.
Motive? Quick Money. You checked the bitpay 2014 report right? rich people and big company like to get USD and EUR much more than a bitcoin dying-cheaper-coin.

You still haven't read the white paper have you. It's like arguing with a 5 year old about Santa clause. Welcome to my ignore list.

uNsvkw

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:44:38 PM

You still haven't read the white paper have you. It's like arguing with a 5 year old about Santa clause. Welcome to my ignore list.

http://bluewealthcapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/head-in-sandweb.jpg
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:28:35 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2015, 07:11:17 AM by Amph

Oh so we are talking about around $100 is possible, this is not what bulltards like you promised in the last 16 months.
I can see what's coming out next from your mouth soon, "at worse it might drop at around 50 and because of willy bot fault"  huh?

By the way, the early leaver or may be also the co-partner "Mark Karpeles" of this ponzi coin is the only one to blame on? what about it's promoters like you?

what i have promose man? i'm not promising anything, i don't have any crystal ball, like you trollish guy, i'm guessing besides on my intuition, and btw we are still in my guess range 220-230
tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:49:13 AM

There's some guy, somewhere, sitting back in a chair........

....laughing his ass off each time we engage with these posts.

He throws out the bait and all us fish swim on in.
Cconvert2G36

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:52:49 AM

bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 06:58:54 AM

Ok i admit it, now send me all the btc you have left and i will get rid of them for you.  Grin
And as others have said, welcome to my ignore list.

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:53:32 AM

Time to admin you are scare of others. Why do you create a new account just to post this..

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 02:12:24 PM

If you think the network will just collapse just because it drops below 100 then you are wrong. It's a matter on how these miners adjust and adapt according to the price change. Oh yeah and talk about hitting 100, I'm sure it won't stay there for long. Everyone is just waiting to buy at that price and that is including me.

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:17:40 PM

Time to admin you are scare of others. Why do you create a new account just to post this..

To buy some cheap coins from the panic sellers Smiley
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:20:00 PM

Yep, the network will adjust allowing for some miners to work at lower prices Cheesy who knows maybe we will get more efficient miners next gen Tongue

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: