Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:14:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need a loan fast.  (Read 1077 times)
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 10:58:54 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 11:23:09 PM by katerniko1

hey.
i need a loan of 0.02
repayment will be in 2weeks Max.
intrest is 10%
Reason trading
No collateral
addy:15rxv7ek8jKUgpU8HqZAs9E727qzhttpbT
pm me or post here
regards
-katerniko1
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:07:49 PM

Not included the address to be sent to for the loan!
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:22:49 PM

sorry
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4111

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:40:54 PM

I find it hard to believe that anyone hasn't got any collateral that they can offer, meaning in no circumstance should there not be collateral. Although, sometimes when the user is reputable and is verified using a signed messages it does happen.

However, that isn't the case with your account. You need to provide collateral. Anyone looking to fund this request, please require collateral. It will save you some headaches later on down the line if the user does default.

Original poster, please read:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 12:15:24 AM

I find it hard to believe that anyone hasn't got any collateral that they can offer, meaning in no circumstance should there not be collateral. Although, sometimes when the user is reputable and is verified using a signed messages it does happen.

However, that isn't the case with your account. You need to provide collateral. Anyone looking to fund this request, please require collateral. It will save you some headaches later on down the line if the user does default.

ive done alot of loans with no collateral and all was repaid. you can check or ask trusted members
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4111

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 12:18:55 AM

ive done alot of loans with no collateral and all was repaid. you can check or ask trusted members
I've checked your history and it isn't good enough to justify a 'no collateral loan' besides even if that was the case it still requires a singed message to confirm you are who you say you are. Because you have taken loans out before and paid them back doesn't mean anything. You might be in a tight spot right now and you might be prepared to do something that you wouldn't normally do.

There's a lot of things to consider when loaning, requesting a loan without collateral is potentially putting your account at risk of receiving negative feedback.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 12:21:03 AM

hey.
i need a loan of 0.02
intrest is 10%
Reason trading
No collateral
pm me or post here
regards
-katerniko1

Trading or gambling? Also, I wouldn't consider 2-3 loans "lots". Perhaps you should contact those that have loaned to you in the past.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 12:22:16 AM

It looks like you have taken two similarly small loans from other lenders who only give out microloans. They were not exercising good judgment when giving those loans.

At the very least you should provide your account as collateral so the lender has something to sell if/when you default
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:37:23 AM

hey.
i need a loan of 0.02
intrest is 10%
Reason trading
No collateral
pm me or post here
regards
-katerniko1

Trading or gambling? Also, I wouldn't consider 2-3 loans "lots". Perhaps you should contact those that have loaned to you in the past.
i do gamble too and that is held in gambling wallet.
trading i only do with loans i make profit cash that out repay loan and again and again
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:38:27 AM

It looks like you have taken two similarly small loans from other lenders who only give out microloans. They were not exercising good judgment when giving those loans.

At the very least you should provide your account as collateral so the lender has something to sell if/when you default
i can give my loan as collateral.
But it should be handled by escrow witch i won't pay if you find some trusted member who will do it for free then ok,or you just want to pay fees is ok too
ACCTseller

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:41:47 AM

But it should be handled by escrow witch i won't pay if you find some trusted member who will do it for free then ok,or you just want to pay fees is ok too
I wouldn't be interested in taking your account as collateral and I have generally exited the account selling business, however if you have some other digitally scare item (preferably some stable altcoin) then I would be interested in lending to you
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:46:40 AM

I wouldn't be interested in taking your account as collateral and I have generally exited the account selling business, however if you have some other digitally scare item (preferably some stable altcoin) then I would be interested in lending to you
sorry i dont have altcoins.
i guess ill wait for someone who have enough of trust to lend me but thanks Smiley
ACCTseller

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:57:12 AM

i guess ill wait for someone who have enough of trust to lend me but thanks Smiley

Why don't you explain why someone should put any kind of trust in you? I personally do not see any reason. Especially considering the fact that the size of your loans make it pretty clear that you are using the money you borrow to gamble.
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:06:11 AM

Why don't you explain why someone should put any kind of trust in you? I personally do not see any reason. Especially considering the fact that the size of your loans make it pretty clear that you are using the money you borrow to gamble.
where did i say you need to have trust in me. i just said someone will Smiley that's all im not here to argue with you.
Mehek

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:07:19 AM

hey.
i need a loan of 0.02
intrest is 10%
Reason trading
No collateral
pm me or post here
regards
-katerniko1
I can pay you this loan but you have to give your account as collateral and also you have to sign a message
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:11:11 AM

hey.
i need a loan of 0.02
intrest is 10%
Reason trading
No collateral
pm me or post here
regards
-katerniko1
I can pay you this loan but you have to give your account as collateral and also you have to sign a message
i can sign a message but a acount is going only to free escrow or under your fees. im sorry im not giving account details to everyone
Mehek

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:14:25 AM

hey.
i need a loan of 0.02
intrest is 10%
Reason trading
No collateral
pm me or post here
regards
-katerniko1
i can sign a message but a acount is going only to free escrow or under your fees. im sorry im not giving account details to everyone
ok so we have to talk with quickseller to escrow for us
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:17:12 AM

or any other escrow
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:18:00 AM

hey.
i need a loan of 0.02
intrest is 10%
Reason trading
No collateral
pm me or post here
regards
-katerniko1
Sure feel free to PM with with the terms of the loan and I will be more then happy to escrow for you two.

I charge a minimum of .0075 BTC and the lender will need to provide a unique repayment address for the borrower to repay to
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:21:22 AM

hey.
i need a loan of 0.02
intrest is 10%
Reason trading
No collateral
pm me or post here
regards
-katerniko1
Sure feel free to PM with with the terms of the loan and I will be more then happy to escrow for you two.

I charge a minimum of .0075 BTC and the lender will need to provide a unique repayment address for the borrower to repay to
you need to ask him about it i clearly said i dont pay for escrow.if he accepts to pay for it we got a deal
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: