Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:42:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Setup Automatic Payments??  (Read 603 times)
Fiiasco-Exalt (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:02:45 AM

So I have This Site: BTC 110 And I Needed Help On How To Setup Automatic Payments to my investers so that when the wallet contains enough BTC it can payout to the first investor. I was wondering if you could maybe just post below some of the basic steps to do this and wether I can do this because I think people are'nt investing because it's all manual so if you could help It would be great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 02:10:48 AM

So I have This Site: BTC 110 And I Needed Help On How To Setup Automatic Payments to my investers so that when the wallet contains enough BTC it can payout to the first investor. I was wondering if you could maybe just post below some of the basic steps to do this and wether I can do this because I think people are'nt investing because it's all manual so if you could help It would be great.

When you say your "investors" you mean the victims of the ponzi scam, don't you? You shouldn't do this. Seriously just don't.
If you put your efforts towards some useful project I will help you. But of course I wouldn't help creating this ponzi site, especially when you call it "investment" which means it's not even transparent.

Fiiasco-Exalt (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:15:26 AM

When you say your "investors" you mean the victims of the ponzi scam, don't you? You shouldn't do this. Seriously just don't.
If you put your efforts towards some useful project I will help you. But of course I wouldn't help creating this ponzi site, especially when you call it "investment" which means it's not even transparent.

Dude I know you think I may be scam but I am legit not a scam and will not ever steal from anyone!!
I just want to do something for others while getting a little bit of it(1%)
btchris

Activity: 672
Merit: 504

a.k.a. gurnec on GitHub

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 02:27:04 AM

Dude I know you think I may be scam but I am legit not a scam and will not ever steal from anyone!!
I just want to do something for others while getting a little bit of it(1%)

*sniff* *sniff*

Nope, completely fails the smell test.

Also, it doesn't help that you rudely crossposted (a.k.a. advertised) in at least three different subforums?!
Pores

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:40:56 AM

IIRC, there was a script that was premade that allowed you to do this, with a cronjob

Though I don't think it's nice to have a ponzi set up.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 03:05:54 AM

So not worried about all investors? Just the first? 

Sounds like ponzi like others said if your worried on first so many paid, not all paid.
sandy47bt

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:41:27 AM

I think you are trying setup automatic honest ponzi scheme ?
You better search automatic script which sold in Digital Goods

BTW, you could earn negative trust if you run ponzi scheme
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: