Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCJAM  (Read 377 times)
TerrorByte (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:42:35 AM

Hello everyone, this is my first post here ever and on this lending topic I just wanted to add that I have been lending my BTCitcoin on btcjam.com. I never lend out more than I can afford to lose but I haven't had a problem with it so far. I made my first loan there on december of 2014 and as of right now I have 6 loans issued. I am not affiliated with the site in any way I am just a regular user looking to earn a bit of interest on my BTCitcoin. You can give it a try if you're interested one tip I can offer is I always look for borrowers with personal references, id verified, paypal verified, or income or credit card verified which are usually the ones with a rating of a C- to A anything with a reputation of D I stay away from as well as ones with 0 feedback not that I don't trust them it's just I don't trust anyone with my bitcoins as many of us don't.

katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:45:05 AM

Hello everyone, this is my first post here ever and on this lending topic I just wanted to add that I have been lending my BTCitcoin on btcjam.com. I never lend out more than I can afford to lose but I haven't had a problem with it so far. I made my first loan there on december of 2014 and as of right now I have 6 loans issued. I am not affiliated with the site in any way I am just a regular user looking to earn a bit of interest on my BTCitcoin. You can give it a try if you're interested one tip I can offer is I always look for borrowers with personal references, id verified, paypal verified, or income or credit card verified which are usually the ones with a rating of a C- to A anything with a reputation of D I stay away from as well as ones with 0 feedback not that I don't trust them it's just I don't trust anyone with my bitcoins as many of us don't.

i really dont understand are you here to give someone loan or ?
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 03:01:01 AM

i really dont understand are you here to give someone loan or ?

No, he is recommending for some reason that people should start loaning on Btcjam because apparently he is doing that also. And he is suggesting that you should give out no collateral loans to strangers according to their score which is calculated based on how many fake documents they have submitted.

Gisado

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Yoohoo

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:09:33 AM

No collaterals, NO LOANS.

There is nothing you can do if he defaults.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: