Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:33:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential Full Members  (Read 422 times)
caskey4521 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:10:17 AM

Accounts created in 2013 and in early 2014.

Activity from 15 to 30+

The price? Give me your best offers.
Nami

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:13:38 AM

are any close to being members?
caskey4521 (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:16:20 AM

There is some accounts. Do you want to buy?
syahrere

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:21:53 AM

thats account only potential to be a "member" rank i guess Smiley

its like a junior member, maybe the price like a junior member's price

PM me the price maybe i'm interest thank you Smiley

BTTrader

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:48:29 AM

How much would you sell? Can you pm me the offer? I might be interested to buy them in bulk!
KAMRUL

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:47:54 AM

Activity from 15 to 30+

.005 its will be potential member or full member ?
Bittings

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:29:30 PM

Activity from 15 to 30+

How many accounts do you have?
Are there any bans for these accounts?
Do you have all these from the beginning or you bought from someone?

josef2000

Activity: 280

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 01:01:42 AM

There are so many people out there right know who dont know how the activity system works... These account cant be potential full members or other ranks because they are old. The forum ONLY counts max 14 activity every 2 weeks and these periods are not stackable so you can post 100 posts and earn 100 activity instantly.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
kidsolo

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:04:38 AM

There are so many people out there right know who dont know how the activity system works... These account cant be potential full members or other ranks because they are old. The forum ONLY counts max 14 activity every 2 weeks and these periods are not stackable so you can post 100 posts and earn 100 activity instantly.
I wondered how that worked. thanks.
Is there any other things we need to know about activity rating?
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:06:47 AM

You're right in saying that accounts can't gain activity only because of their age, but rather, are restricted in the activity they can gain by the 2 week periods; but, as far as I know, the periods are "stackable", in the sense that, if you have posted only a couple of times (< 14 posts) in every 2 week period since the account was created, you can later collect the missing activity you didn't gain then - or, as you put it, you can later post 100 times to collect 100 activity points instantly. Of course, all this requires caskey4521 to have had the foresight of making all those posts throughout the periods - if he didn't, then the activity is lost forever.

Did the rules change, or did I never really understand this? Cheesy
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 09:06:35 AM

There are so many people out there right know who dont know how the activity system works

You are the one who doesnt know the activity system works

These account cant be potential full members or other ranks because they are old.

Yes they could, providing you posted atleast once in 2 weeks period

The forum ONLY counts max 14 activity every 2 weeks and these periods are not stackable

It is stackable because your activity cant go higher than your posts , by posting atleast once in 2 weeks period, you are indeed stacking them up

You're right in saying that accounts can't gain activity only because of their age, but rather, are restricted in the activity they can gain by the 2 week periods; but, as far as I know, the periods are "stackable", in the sense that, if you have posted only a couple of times (< 14 posts) in every 2 week period since the account was created, you can later collect the missing activity you didn't gain then - or, as you put it, you can later post 100 times to collect 100 activity points instantly. Of course, all this requires caskey4521 to have had the foresight of making all those posts throughout the periods - if he didn't, then the activity is lost forever.

Did the rules change, or did I never really understand this? Cheesy

You understand it well completely, and it is how the system works, providing you posted atleast once 2 weeks period you will be eligible for 14 activity points

I wondered how that worked. thanks.
Is there any other things we need to know about activity rating?

for more info about activity , heads up and read it up here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x