Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:10:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] Selling 2 Razer Hydra, very required to play games.  (Read 838 times)
Nomteck (OP)

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:33:14 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 04:16:53 PM by Nomteck

Hi, i am selling this Razer Hydra, its was varely used 2 times.

As you know, Razer Hydra is not being done any more, and is very required for playing PC Games. You can play games with your hand movements with your PC screen or even better, with Oculus Rift.

I will listen to offers. I have 2 of them, wanted to keep one for a future but i will sell it too.

I am from Spain, so depending of your country calculate the price of sending it too.

Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 01:47:01 PM

How can it be "very required to play PC Games" while i can play with my Keyboard and Mouse without a problem?
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:23:28 PM

How can it be "very required to play PC Games" while i can play with my Keyboard and Mouse without a problem?

Have you looked for it? Everyone is trying to get one, to play with movement, not with mouse and keyboard. To play more realistic.

I mean that people is requiring it a lot, trying to find one for their games. Its beacuse of my english maybe. For me very required i mean that people requires it a lot to play games, as makes better the game experience.
Deathwing
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 02:39:06 PM

If we had something like This Hydra could be VERY VERY useful. But yeah, i think that you also need a way to move your feet too, hydra could simulate hands but controlling your feet with that would be... interesting.
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:55:06 PM

If we had something like This Hydra could be VERY VERY useful. But yeah, i think that you also need a way to move your feet too, hydra could simulate hands but controlling your feet with that would be... interesting.

Well you are talking about omni, thats the other thing you can buy to have the full set. You can build as people do a weapon and introduce hydra inside for even more realism. The full set would be as you are showing, oculus rift, omni and hydra.  

But there are few hydra left.

By the way, send your offers here not on private please, as its for me more difficult be reading all privates. For the moment the best offer is of 0.45 BTC.
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:58:05 PM

Motorized vehicle:  Required to travel from NYC to California

same thing...sorta

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
Deathwing
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 03:05:49 PM

-cut-

Well you are talking about omni, thats the other thing you can buy to have the full set. You can build as people do a weapon and introduce hydra inside for even more realism. The full set would be as you are showing, oculus rift, omni and hydra.  

But there are few hydra left.

By the way, send your offers here not on private please, as its for me more difficult be reading all privates. For the moment the best offer is of 0.45 BTC.

"You can build as people do a weapon and introduce hydra inside for even more realism." I'd love to have something like this. Probably we'll see either Razer or Logitech to make this.
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 03:10:45 PM

It would be nice if they do it, for the moment 2 years has passed and they didnt. It seems that they dont want to give oculus the oportunitty to even sell more. They will probably first do their own "oculus".
kuusj98

Activity: 812

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 03:16:59 PM

Have you looked for it? Everyone is trying to get one, to play with movement, not with mouse and keyboard. To play more realistic.

I mean that people is requiring it a lot, trying to find one for their games. Its beacuse of my english maybe. For me very required i mean that people requires it a lot to play games, as makes better the game experience.
I have never even heard of it, and I have also never heard someone looking for something like this.
Maybe not that "required" as you think then?
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 03:22:46 PM

I have never even heard of it, and I have also never heard someone looking for something like this.
Maybe not that "required" as you think then?

Is this a post about discussing if its required? xD i already had 5 privates giving prices. I think its required enough xD. You can check on google, it is being sold even for 400$. 
ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:45:27 PM

Could you post some photos of them ? It would be better for future customers that might be interested in buying the razer hydras. Good luck with the sale  Cool
fvs114

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:53:37 PM

a while ago it was available on amazon.de for ~70€
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:51:01 PM

well, theres no more,  i mean all photos would be like that, thats the object. You can configure it as you want, with one of them you can do movements if you want and use it as a weapon for shooting. You can reload the weapon twisting your hand and configure a lot of different things.

Before was sold for 70€ as you say, now price is going up and up as its difficult to find it.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:05:25 AM

As you know, Razer Hydra is not being done any more, and is very required for playing PC Games. You can play games with your hand movements with your PC screen or even better, with Oculus Rift.

I will listen to offers. I have 2 of them, wanted to keep one for a future but i will sell it too.

I am from Spain, so depending of your country calculate the price of sending it too.

If you wanted to listen to offers why don't you created this topic in the auction section? You should state the price you are expecting to get. But I have a question does this contraption really make you play better? Because from that I could see it is more likely designed to be part of a Oculus Set. And without it is is not so great alone.
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:14:37 AM

If you wanted to listen to offers why don't you created this topic in the auction section? You should state the price you are expecting to get. But I have a question does this contraption really make you play better? Because from that I could see it is more likely designed to be part of a Oculus Set. And without it is is not so great alone.

well it was created before oculus existed. Was created to play alone. But now is even better since Oculus was created.
You are right i should go with it to auction section. thanks
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:16:38 PM

SOLD, thanks everyone! Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: