Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:03:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitDrive Merchant Services for accepting bitcoin payments  (Read 564 times)
bitnanigans (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:18:50 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2015, 07:36:30 AM by bitnanigans

Hey everyone,

BitDrive provides merchant services for accepting Bitcoin payments on your web site or third-party shopping carts using an intuitive and straightforward interface, with support for Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). There is also a simple payment form which allows you to create payment or donation buttons very quickly. It actually takes less than 5 minutes to get up and running once you activate a merchant account. All you need to provide is a business name (this can be any name as long as you're authorised to use this name and it does not infringe on any trademarks, or even your full name) and website URL to start receiving payments, and we do not require any ID documents nor perform verification. We also do not hold or retain any funds, as payments are sent directly to the bitcoin address that you configure in your merchant account. We do NOT deal with converting bitcoins to fiat.

Since we're trying to get a number of people using our services, we are offering the merchant accounts for an initial fee of 3 BTC (still open to special discounts) until 31st May, 2015. If you would like to take advantage of this, please PM me with the email address that you used to create your account, and we will activate the discounted fee for you.

Here's what our checkout interface looks like.

Documentation for our merchant services and notifications is publicly available and it can be found at https://www.bitdrive.io/help/merchant-services/6-introduction

Currently, we have extensions for a number of third-party e-commerce platforms including Magento and PrestaShop. We are actively developing more extensions and we'll be updating our Help Centre pages as they become available. You can find the extensions that we've built so far at https://www.bitdrive.io/help/merchant-services/9-third-party-integration. Activating the merchant account service costs a one-time fee of 20 BTC (3 BTC promotional fee until May 31st, 2015), but if you're interested and would like to get started today, you can PM me and we will provide a reasonable discount on a case-by-case basis.

BitDrive is currently live at https://www.bitdrive.io

Thank you for your interest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 02:37:40 PM

To activate my merchant account, I need to pay a one-time fee of 20 BTC?! Shocked

Life sucks.
bitnanigans (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:42:50 PM

To activate my merchant account, I need to pay a one-time fee of 20 BTC?! Shocked

Yes, this is correct. However, we're offering special promotional discounts to interested users. Please PM me for details.
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 02:47:51 PM

Yes, this is correct. However, we're offering special promotional discounts to interested users. Please PM me for details.

You do realise that you are requesting $4500 to maybe... Sell something that's only $5 ?
bitnanigans (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:52:35 PM

You do realise that you are requesting $4500 to maybe... Sell something that's only $5 ?

Indeed. It is a one-time fee, and there are no future charges. In addition to this, we do not retain any of the funds compared to the other payment solutions available. Besides, we would hope that the merchants that sign up intend to sell products and services that are worth a lot more than $5 in the long term.
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 02:55:45 PM

-cut-
Indeed. It is a one-time fee, and there are no future charges. In addition to this, we do not retain any of the funds compared to the other payment solutions available. Besides, we would hope that the merchants that sign up intend to sell products and services that are worth a lot more than $5 in the long term.

Still, 20 BTC is too high at this time and for a website that just released. Probably 0.5 BTC one-time fee would be fair. Just a feedback though.
bitnanigans (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 03:06:30 PM

-cut-

Still, 20 BTC is too high at this time and for a website that just released. Probably 0.5 BTC one-time fee would be fair. Just a feedback though.

Thank you for the feedback. We'll take this into consideration, and will still be offering special discounts to early users as promised in the mean time.
bitnanigans (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:41:49 AM

From now till May 31st, it only costs 3 BTC to activate a merchant account. You can still also PM me for a discount.
bitnanigans (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:04:05 AM

In addition to USD and BTC, support for the following currencies has been added.

• AUD
  • BRL
  • CAD
  • CHF
  • CLP
  • CNY
  • DKK
  • EUR
  • GBP
  • HKD
  • ISK
  • JPY
  • KRW
  • NZD
  • PLN
  • RUB
  • SEK
  • SGD
  • THB
  • TWD
bitnanigans (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:20:58 PM

We've added support for 3 additional third-party e-commerce platforms, bringing the total to 6. Our plugins are completely free and open source.

• Drupal Commerce
  • Magento
  • OpenCart
  • osCommerce
  • PrestaShop
  • WHMCS

See https://www.bitdrive.io/help/merchant-services/9-third-party-integration for more information.
bitnanigans (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 09:44:19 AM

For a limited time, you can sign up for a merchant account for just 1.1 BTC. Take advantage of this offer before it's too late!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: