Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get bitcoins for PayPal  (Read 985 times)
ilovouns (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:27:27 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2015, 08:43:34 PM by ilovouns

I want offer it for everybody. I can offer you 25% profit investing your PayPal money.
For example you invest 1000 USD ussing PayPal, you get more, 250 Dollars in bitcoins (about 1BTC), and you will be received refund in your PayPal account.

My Skype id is: galvanausku12

Please note that when you paying paypal for this good, you can opend claim any time for me and you will be received refund, so you are safe. If you are intersting or have addition question, please write PM, in PM you can leave your skype id if you want comunicate faster.
coyne1981

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:49:18 PM

smh... give me break.

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 08:50:19 PM

I want offer it for everybody. I can offer you 25% profit investing your PayPal money.
For example you invest 1000 USD ussing PayPal, you get more, 250 Dollars in bitcoins (about 1BTC), and you will be received refund in your PayPal account.

Please note that when you paying paypal for this good, you can opend claim any time for me and you will be received refund, so you are safe. If you are intersting or have addition question, please write PM, in PM you can leave your skype id if you want comunicate faster.

I'm not sure I understand what you're offering. You want people to send you PayPal funds (for example $1,000) and after some time you send them back those $1,000 plus an additional $250 all in PayPal?

Here are some things that come to my mind:
- 99% chance this is a scam attempt
- This is not related to bitcoin at all so this probably shouldn't be on this forum
- How do you produce more than 25% so that you can pay that amount and keep with a profit yourself? If you don't clearly explain this then the scam chance goes up to 100%
- How do you handle chargeback? What happens if someone sends you 1,000, then you send back 1,250 and one month later he charges back the first 1,000?
- Even if you pay back those $1,250 you could charge back at any time
- Why don't you deal here at the forum? Why asking to contact you via Skype?

Do not deal with this user

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:52:59 PM

I don't understand your offer? I mean I get that you are scamming but the hook is unclear. You'll get more marks if it's clearer.  Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
ilovouns (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:56:05 PM

I can deal here in forum, using skype for faster comunication

You bad understand me, I don't pay for you direct to PayPal 1250 dollars when you give me 1000
Just for example: You send for my PayPal money, after 1-3days i make refund your payment, not send new payment, i refund for you your payment, so charback isin't possible. So you get back your money, now I pay you your profit to yout bitcoin wallet, you give me your wallet adress and I give you your dollars in bitcoin. For example you earn 250 dollars, so we use bitstamp rate and I pay you this amount to your wallet in Bitcoins.
Do you have addition questions?
EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 09:00:39 PM

You bad understand me, I don't pay for you direct to PayPal 1250 dollars when you give me 1000
Just for example: You send for my PayPal money, after 1-3days i make refund your payment, not send new payment, i refund for you your payment, so charback isin't possible. So you get back your money, now I pay you your profit to yout bitcoin wallet, you give me your wallet adress and I give you your dollars in bitcoin. For example you earn 250 dollars, so we use bitstamp rate and I pay you this amount to your wallet in Bitcoins.

Someone sends you $1,000; then you refund all the $1,000 and send BTC1?
Of course I have some questions and comments:

- The chance this is a try to scam just went from 99% to 99.9%
- What's the guarantee you will refund and not withdraw the full amount an disappear?
- How do you get more than 25% in less than 1-3 days? Of course you're not playing to lose, are you?
- It seems you're either trying to scam the user who sends you the money (most probably), use him to scam a third person, or laundry some dirty money.

Again: Do not deal with this user

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:01:53 PM

Yes it is. The time between me sending you funds and you "refunding" me to be specific. This is a very lame scam attempt you have here.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:05:04 PM

Why? I don't understand your business model unless you steal the money. You are saying give me $1000 and I'll give back more. How?

Will you do this in person? Where are you? Perhaps one of us can swing by and do it by signed contract. That I would do.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
ilovouns (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:07:57 PM

Someone sends you $1,000; then you refund all the $1,000 and send BTC1?
Of course I have some questions and comments:

- The chance this is a try to scam just went from 99% to 99.9%
- What's the guarantee you will refund and not withdraw the full amount an disappear?
- How do you get more than 25% in less than 1-3 days? Of course you're not playing to lose, are you?
- It seems you're either trying to scam the user who sends you the money (most probably), use him to scam a third person, or laundry some dirty money.

Again: Do not deal with this user

Please explain me how i can scam? At any time you can open claim for my at paypal and you get back your money...
EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 09:09:23 PM

Please explain me how i can scam? At any time you can open claim for my at paypal and you get back your money...

Haha now I'm 100% sure this a scam. Only scammers have that lame excuse. And you don't answer any questions. Just stop, really.

amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:24:01 AM

stoped youre spaming  Angry , dam

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:38:30 AM

why choose your payment
many exchanger trusted have good better,,,
i don't think to trx with you
jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:45:13 AM

This easily can be related with a diferent business, not btc, because i just send you money, you can do with that money many things, buy stuffs, drugs, guns,  offers and after sell your product and sent me back a percentage like you say, so this havent nothing in common with BTC.
BangSamiet

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:33:59 AM

are you drunk boy?

think again if you want fool somepeople boy..
Nasus

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:49:18 PM

i dont think you can open a claim since its a digital good...
pavankumar5

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:56:28 PM

tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:49:47 PM

Your piss-poor English skills, plus the large amount amount of money you asking up front makes me sure this is a scam. No way I would trust this user.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:31:16 AM

A very very immature scam attempt . lol
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:20:08 AM

This is a sure attempt of scam. You want money but you don't tell what do you do with that money. In which way you will increase those? And you will increase those in that amount that it will be possible not only to give me (and everyone which will give you money) 25% profit but even to have profit for you. So your overall profit must be (let's say) 50%. It is a stupidity to think that you are able to earn such money. Only if you print those in collaboration with Federal Reserve.
g1974ak

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:24:16 AM

Very good investment. I will send you 100 000 us dollar. Are you able to give me 25 000 in bitcoin? But there is a little problem. Your red trust. If you promise me that you will be able to remove that red trust I will promise you that i will invest on your magic crystal ball. Maybe I will invest more if you tell me how you will multiply those money. There it must not be a problem. Everything will be legit with your investment and you can tell openly about what is about.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: