Visit us at CryptoGiveAways.org
Our project launched on: 28th Jan 2017
Our startup lineup will be: BTC
Coins tested on CryptoGiveAways.org: DGB, DGC, GAME, FUNK, OPAL, BTM, KARM, (These coins can easily be added at a later date if donations are made and support is given to keep the information up to date)
We are currently developing our own crypto-currency giveaway site. We have reached out to several coin developers to see if they want their coins to be part of our launch. Developers / communities are also welcome to contact me directly if they want their coin to be part of our site but please note that charges do apply.
Please note that our systems hold no hot wallets with all wallets stored on separate independent systems. Also while we continue to develop our system our payments will be manually scanned and processed, We have built automation scripts which we will be testing on launch.
We posted an update over in the Project Development
section regarding increasing our cryptocurrency launch lineup, hopefully we will get some feedback / responses on the idea.
Here is the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1713981CryptoGiveaways.org Facts:
- Our domain name is CryptoGiveaways.org
- CryptoGiveaways will be free of any popups / ads
- We will have a daily limit of coins (To start we are setting 1,000 claims site wide limit)
- We've tried to keep it simple as we can! (And it seems from feedback we have done a good job)
- We are SSL Secured
- The claim amount will average 500 Satoshi of the coin claimed based on its 24hr averaged price
- Once the site is live, payments will be made within 24 Hours, this is while we evaluate the system using live data and testing automation scripts
- We will have a daily limit on claims per 24 hour period and any single claimant will be unable to make anymore than 1 claim per coin per 24 hours
- Due to people coming forward to help us support keeping the sites information up to date we will launch with any coins that have a balance
- A small fee will be taken from the donations wallets per month to help support the Devs (Decided 2%)
- We are built from the ground up