Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:23:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More Anonymous Polish Debit Cards with IBAN Account  (Read 1652 times)
wersaup (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:48:58 PM

So, I got about a dozen polish prepaid debit cards here, Bank brand is Pekao.
I got PLN and Euro ones
The cards are the usual deal:

Yearly Limit: 10.000 PLN(2500 EUR)
Daily Limit: 500 PLN(150 EUR)
Cards Valid for: 3 Years
ATM Withdrawal: 3 PLN (2.50 EUR)

As usual, Cards come with their own IBAN bank account, and since this bank is rarely being used by the other sellers here, they can still successfully be used to verify Paypal and withdraw from a paypal account.

Why am I selling? Simple. I bought some of these cards in January 2013, paid about 15 BTC per card back then(pretty much turned out 120 dollar per card). It felt like a rip off back then, but the cards were worth it. This time I decided to get them myself, a) to save money since I already had a trip to poland planned, b) since I wanted the same brand again. Bought a couple more, since I figured some of you guys might want some too(and I can at least turn a small profit :-))

As we're used to, cards come in sealed envelopes, you have to register them yourself, Bank's website accepts fake data or your real address(within the EU), Bank has an english language version of their banking interface.

Now the most important stuff:
Cards Prices: 0.11 BTC per card(about 25 Dollar)
Shipping: Europe in a neutral envelope: 0.01 BTC
Shipping outside Europe in a neutral envelope: 0.02 BTC

If you buy multiple cards, I'll ship them in a single envelope, so shipping cost stays at the above rates
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enroberte

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:55:35 AM

Is it possible to load your card via 3rd party sepa transfer from EU country which is not Poland? What is the cost for express delivery (ups,dhl) of the card in EU region?
tomotan

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:34:08 AM

So, I got about a dozen polish prepaid debit cards here, Bank brand is Pekao.
I got PLN and Euro ones
The cards are the usual deal:

Yearly Limit: 10.000 PLN(2500 EUR)
Daily Limit: 500 PLN(150 EUR)
Cards Valid for: 3 Years
ATM Withdrawal: 3 PLN (2.50 EUR)

As usual, Cards come with their own IBAN bank account, and since this bank is rarely being used by the other sellers here, they can still successfully be used to verify Paypal and withdraw from a paypal account.

Why am I selling? Simple. I bought some of these cards in January 2013, paid about 15 BTC per card back then(pretty much turned out 120 dollar per card). It felt like a rip off back then, but the cards were worth it. This time I decided to get them myself, a) to save money since I already had a trip to poland planned, b) since I wanted the same brand again. Bought a couple more, since I figured some of you guys might want some too(and I can at least turn a small profit :-))

As we're used to, cards come in sealed envelopes, you have to register them yourself, Bank's website accepts fake data or your real address(within the EU), Bank has an english language version of their banking interface.

Now the most important stuff:
Cards Prices: 0.11 BTC per card(about 25 Dollar)
Shipping: Europe in a neutral envelope: 0.01 BTC
Shipping outside Europe in a neutral envelope: 0.02 BTC

If you buy multiple cards, I'll ship them in a single envelope, so shipping cost stays at the above rates

i am also interested...please get back to me, if your offer ist still on
luka1987

Activity: 520

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:12:09 PM

Is it possible to load this cards online with my own credit/debit card ? for example, like virtual card on Entropay...if that's possible I would need some

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tomotan

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:43:31 AM

Bank PEKAO has stopped issuing prepaid cards since this month !!!
seVell

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:17:53 AM

That's bad news!

Do you know why?

Do you know if BZWBK and MBANK will continue issuing prepaids?
tomotan

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:24:41 AM

That's bad news!

Do you know why?

nope ...i believe the scamming/blocking rate got too high Smiley

BZ WBK bank is still issuing cards, but in my opinion, waste of money....you never can be sure about getting your cards blocked with all your money on it.....
seVell

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:29:50 AM

That's bad news!

Do you know why?

BZ WBK bank is still issuing cards, but in my opinion, waste of money....you never can be sure about getting your cards blocked with all your money on it.....

I never understood very well the scamming potential of these cards.

Unless the gas pump tricks are still working in some countries which I doubt.

What do scammers do with these? Hack bank accounts and transfer to the card's iban and then withdraw?

I don't get it...
tomotan

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:38:21 AM

That's bad news!

Do you know why?

I never understood very well the scamming potential of these cards.

Unless the gas pump tricks are still working in some countries which I doubt.

What do scammers do with these? Hack bank accounts and transfer to the card's iban and then withdraw?

I don't get it...

A lot of people used/are using them for e.g opening ebay accounts and selling non existing goods to other people...

and i am sure, that´s just the tip of the iceberg  Cool
seVell

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:00:06 AM

A lot of people used/are using them for e.g opening ebay accounts and selling non existing goods to other people...

Ebay users are addicted to paypal. I know that in ebay.de (others?) many deals are made directly with bank transfers to avoid the indecent pp fees but I think that kind of deals requires that the seller has a good feedback or nobody will trust enough to send a bank transfer.

A perfect ebay seller feedback is hard to build and more valuable than a single hit like this.

The big picture must be something else.
tomotan

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:05:38 AM

Ebay users are addicted to paypal. I know that in ebay.de (others?) many deals are made directly with bank transfers to avoid the indecent pp fees but I think that kind of deals requires that the seller has a good feedback or nobody will trust enough to send a bank transfer.

A perfect ebay seller feedback is hard to build and more valuable than a single hit like this.

The big picture must be something else.

the big picture is, to scam thousands of people with thousands of cards, since they cost about 5 dollards per piece in poland directly from the bank....imagine...selling thousand of merchandise you never had to thousands of people....let´s say, for the sake of argument, only 20 percent is dumb enough to pay......nice money for very few work !
seVell

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 10:54:18 PM

the big picture is, to scam thousands of people with thousands of cards, since they cost about 5 dollards per piece in poland directly from the bank....imagine...selling thousand of merchandise you never had to thousands of people....let´s say, for the sake of argument, only 20 percent is dumb enough to pay......nice money for very few work !

It's not just $5 for the card.
Farm ebay accounts until they're ready to sell sounds like a full-time job.
tomotan

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 04:47:02 PM

It's not just $5 for the card.
Farm ebay accounts until they're ready to sell sounds like a full-time job.

card cost 12 Zloty which is apprx. 3,50 dollars....Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: