Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLing Paypal MY CASH /Reloadit/ /Vanilla GIFT CARDS AMAZON GC FOR BITCOIN!!!  (Read 968 times)
thebitcoinmob (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 10:18:05 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 02:49:24 AM by thebitcoinmob

HI MEMBERS I'M NEW HERE LEGIT SELLER SELLING PPMC "paypal my cash cards" @ 0.85 FOR BITCOIN 2x$500 MINIMAL ORDER & Reloadit VANILLA PINS @ 0.90 4x$500 MINIMAL ORDER PERFECT MONEY. Contact icq >>> 690261456
PLEASE DONT SPAM MY AD THANK YOU SO PLEASE RESPECT MY POST AD I WILL BE A LEGIT LONG TERM SALER HERE!! NO I WILL NOT GO FIRST SO DON'T ASK PLEASE!! THANK YOU THIS AD IS FOR REAL BUYERS THAT NEED LEGIT PPMC IN BULK!! THANK YOU PLEASE DON'T WASTE MY TIME I'M NOT HERE TO WASTE YOUR TIME!!      
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 10:47:32 PM

HI MEMBERS I'M NEW HERE LEGIT SELLER SELLING PPMC "paypal my cash cards" @ 0.85 FOR BITCOIN 2x$500 MINIMAL ORDER & Reloadit VANILLA PINS @ 0.90 4x$500 MINIMAL ORDER PERFECT MONEY. Contact icq >>> 690261456
PLEASE DONT SPAM MY AD THANK YOU SO PLEASE RESPECT MY POST AD I WILL BE A LEGIT LONG TERM SALER HERE!! NO I WILL NOT GO FIRST SO DON'T ASK PLEASE!! THANK YOU THIS AD IS FOR REAL BUYERS THAT NEED LEGIT PPMC IN BULK!! THANK YOU PLEASE DON'T WASTE MY TIME I'M NOT HERE TO WASTE YOUR TIME!!       Contact icq >>> 690261456 email @ bml100k@gmail.com

Some questions for you:
- How do you get so many cards? Are you buying with cash? If so can you provide the receipts? Also if you buy them with cash can you buy BTC directly for the cash? You'd skip one step and get the full 100% of the value.
- Are you willing to use escrow? Will you send the cards to an escrow and have him verify they're valid before you receive the coins?
- Why do you want to continue the trade via ICQ and email instead of here at the forum where it's safer for everybody?
- Why is the minimum amount to deal so high?

NO I WILL NOT GO FIRST SO DON'T ASK PLEASE!!

Yes sure  Roll Eyes I wonder why.

PLEASE DONT SPAM MY AD THANK YOU SO PLEASE RESPECT MY POST AD

By this I guess you mean "Do not warn other users that this is probably a scam"?
You seem to have experience in this forum and know people will warn against suspicious posts. I wonder why you created a new account just for this.
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:15:33 PM

PLEASE DONT SPAM MY AD THANK YOU SO PLEASE RESPECT MY POST AD I WILL BE A LEGIT LONG TERM SALER HERE!! NO I WILL NOT GO FIRST SO DON'T ASK PLEASE!! THANK YOU THIS AD IS FOR REAL BUYERS THAT NEED LEGIT PPMC IN BULK!! THANK YOU PLEASE DON'T WASTE MY TIME I'M NOT HERE TO WASTE YOUR TIME!!       Contact icq >>> 690261456 email @ bml100k@gmail.com

Some questions for you:
- How do you get so many cards? Are you buying with cash? If so can you provide the receipts? Also if you buy them with cash can you buy BTC directly for the cash? You'd skip one step and get the full 100% of the value.
- Are you willing to use escrow? Will you send the cards to an escrow and have him verify they're valid before you receive the coins?
- Why do you want to continue the trade via ICQ and email instead of here at the forum where it's safer for everybody?
- Why is the minimum amount to deal so high?

NO I WILL NOT GO FIRST SO DON'T ASK PLEASE!!

Yes sure  Roll Eyes I wonder why.

PLEASE DONT SPAM MY AD THANK YOU SO PLEASE RESPECT MY POST AD

By this I guess you mean "Do not warn other users that this is probably a scam"?
You seem to have experience in this forum and know people will warn against suspicious posts. I wonder why you created a new account just for this.

Like Ecuamobi said, you provide no evidence that you actually bought these cards with cash or they are not purchased with funds. 1, its FUCKING PAYPAL, a toddler could get them to reverse a payment. 2. YOUR A NEWB WITH 0 TRUST. Do you think that anybody will send you btc other than the idiots you try to convince your not a scammer? 3. They are plenty of TRUSTED MEMBERS that will sell their paypal, with a virtual risk of NONE!! 4. You wasted all your time writing that ad up and will get nothing out of it! I on the other hand will get 0.0009BTC
nor9865

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:08:02 AM

You should move this to currency exchange. Thats where the topic belongs. You can move it at the bottom of the screen. You may do better there than in Digital Good where its not suppose to be. Regards.
Sarahiko

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:14:54 AM

Rippers have invaded the forum go sell somewhere else not here please carder or no carder your offer is too good to be true.
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:16:32 PM

PLEASE DONT SPAM MY AD THANK YOU SO PLEASE RESPECT MY POST AD I WILL BE A LEGIT LONG TERM SALER HERE!! NO I WILL NOT GO FIRST SO DON'T ASK PLEASE!! THANK YOU THIS AD IS FOR REAL BUYERS THAT NEED LEGIT PPMC IN BULK!! THANK YOU PLEASE DON'T WASTE MY TIME I'M NOT HERE TO WASTE YOUR TIME!!       Contact icq >>> 690261456 email @ bml100k@gmail.com

Do you have receipts showing the PPMC were actually purchased with cash?

thebitcoinmob (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:40:23 AM

please no smammers on my ad thank you!!! yes i can Provide Receipts aNd we have high trade voiume on Local Bitcoin!!! so if you guys wanna make deals with me feel free to contact me for all details ON HOW TO PURCHASE PPMC RELOADIT PINS AMAZON GC IN BULK!! THANKS I WILL MOVE THIS ADD AD TO CURRENCY EXCHAGE!!!! THANK YOU ALL!!
deeprocks

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:47:45 AM

I need to buy $1.3 via PayPal.. Please PM me

josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 12:45:10 AM

please no smammers on my ad thank you!!! yes i can Provide Receipts aNd we have high trade voiume on Local Bitcoin!!! so if you guys wanna make deals with me feel free to contact me for all details ON HOW TO PURCHASE PPMC RELOADIT PINS AMAZON GC IN BULK!! THANKS I WILL MOVE THIS ADD AD TO CURRENCY EXCHAGE!!!! THANK YOU ALL!!
Please stop. You are the spammer here. Please turn off you Caplock! Well, if you say so, do you accept trading with an escrow? If no, then you are a scammer.
Try harder on another forum Wink

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
fudor

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 04:46:14 PM

Seller cheater. Be careful.
Additionally, his email: wearethebitcoinmafia@gmail.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: