closed
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:13:30 PM

Pictures  and grade(s) will be helpful for potential buyers.

Please post this

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 09:45:06 AM

Where are you shipping from? How much did you have in mind?
dogevisitor (OP)

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 10:24:01 AM

Shipping from European Union so the shipping to EU will be lower, but I don't have a price in mind.
The offer must be a good one. This is a RARE set. As far as I know there is only one set containing same coins here on BitcoinTalk numbered #15.
dogevisitor (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:49:48 PM

Anyone knows how much this set would worth?

Thanks!
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 10:15:44 PM

Shipping from European Union so the shipping to EU will be lower, but I don't have a price in mind.
The offer must be a good one. This is a RARE set. As far as I know there is only one set containing same coins here on BitcoinTalk numbered #15.

Hi buddy it was me that sold the #15's set: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=916630.msg10063968#msg10063968

I needed some btc so did a deal for them with another coin to someone. I cant say how much exactly but it was considerably less than 1btc.

I regret selling them now because they are lovely coins. If you can get the silver with same number the set would be complete, I don't know of any complete 4 coin sets.
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 10:40:07 PM

Hi buddy it was me that sold the #15's set: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=916630.msg10063968#msg10063968

I needed some btc so did a deal for them with another coin to someone. I cant say how much exactly but it was considerably less than 1btc.

I regret selling them now because they are lovely coins. If you can get the silver with same number the set would be complete, I don't know of any complete 4 coin sets.

He would also need the #16 Copper coin for a complete 5 coin set. Cryptolator released (in this order I believe):
1 BTC .999 Silver
0.1 BTC Merlin Gold
0.1 BTC Antique Copper
0.1 BTC Antique Bronze
0.1 BTC Copper

That would be a badass complete set. Sorry for the off-topic though. To the OP- those are some very nice coins, high-quality like all of Cryptolator's, but I can't help appraise them unfortunately. There have not been too many sales on the 2nd market of the Antiques for me to get a good price range. I would say start off a little higher though, and then you can always adjust it down a bit after some time if they're still in your hands. Better than selling them quickly and realizing you could have gotten a lot more? Good Luck with your sale.

hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 10:54:41 PM

He would also need the #16 Copper coin for a complete 5 coin set. Cryptolator released (in this order I believe):
1 BTC .999 Silver
0.1 BTC Merlin Gold
0.1 BTC Antique Copper
0.1 BTC Antique Bronze
0.1 BTC Copper

That would be a badass complete set. Sorry for the off-topic though. To the OP- those are some very nice coins, high-quality like all of Cryptolator's, but I can't help appraise them unfortunately. There have not been too many sales on the 2nd market of the Antiques for me to get a good price range. I would say start off a little higher though, and then you can always adjust it down a bit after some time if they're still in your hands. Better than selling them quickly and realizing you could have gotten a lot more? Good Luck with your sale.

Yes sorry my mistake Embarrassed. I listed mine as antique brass instead of antique bronze. All 5 of the same number would be a really nice set Smiley.
dogevisitor (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:16:30 PM

Yes I saw the deal Smiley Well I'm not sure if I will sell this set. Maybe I can get the silver and copper #16 that would be great
dogevisitor (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:17:55 PM

1 BTC .999 Silver
0.1 BTC Merlin Gold
0.1 BTC Antique Copper
0.1 BTC Antique Bronze
0.1 BTC Copper

Thanks for the suggestion Smiley
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:19:43 PM

Yes I saw the deal Smiley Well I'm not sure if I will sell this set. Maybe I can get the silver and copper #16 that would be great

If you don't need to sell then I'd recommend you don't. Try and get the other coins to make the full set, that would be awesome Smiley.
dogevisitor (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:33:28 PM

Would be almost impossible to find the users who bought the copper ans silver numbered 16. But I will try...

Maybe a bounty will get them to me. Will wait a little to get more BTC for a bounty Smiley
dogevisitor (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 08:34:01 PM

I've just created an auction with these 3 coins: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054636.msg11324619#msg11324619
dogevisitor (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:55:29 AM

New 24h auction super low price: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059528.0
dave00

Activity: 353

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:09:27 PM

0.81 for all of them?

also, where are you shipping from?

To the moon!!! ┗(°0°)┛
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: