Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 07:31:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cheap] HIgh Level DaDice Account for sale  (Read 943 times)
crazykiddo (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:01:15 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2015, 07:28:09 AM by crazykiddo

Im selling a DaDice account, level 40, BTC 0.0001 ono, faucet per every 5 minutes, Withdrawn over 0.02 BTC... price 0.1 BTC. Working on more accounts.

Escrow possible.

PM me for details
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:44:30 AM

Im selling a DaDice account, level 40, BTC 0.0001 ono, faucet per every 5 minutes, Withdrawn over 0.02 BTC... price 0.1 BTC. Working on more accounts.

Escrow possible.

PM me for details

what is special benefit to buy that account for 0.1BTC it seems funny to buy dice account just for high faucet. with 0.1BTC mebers can make more rolling dice there.
dadice

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

DaDice Administration

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:51:23 PM

Escrow possible.

PM me for details

what is special benefit to buy that account for 0.1BTC it seems funny to buy dice account just for high faucet. with 0.1BTC mebers can make more rolling dice there.

Well mate, there is indeed a benefit. Wait until our stats page is up to see what magic some members make out of a high level faucet. Needless to say, we do not encourage members to trade dadice accounts Sad Keep them - enjoy them!

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
d4nin3u

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:40:02 PM

Escrow possible.

PM me for details

Well mate, there is indeed a benefit. Wait until our stats page is up to see what magic some members make out of a high level faucet. Needless to say, we do not encourage members to trade dadice accounts Sad Keep them - enjoy them!

Does this mean you just don't like it or you want to forbit it? (I'm not a great fan of this either)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:19:49 PM

Escrow possible.

PM me for details

It would probably be a good idea to ban people who try to farm gambling accounts on your site because the value behind them is that they can milk you for a lot of faucet funds which hurts your profits.

I have seen stunna say that he bans people that farm and even trade primedice accounts so there is precedent for this. 
josef2000

Activity: 280

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 08:31:33 PM

I still cant get the reason for buying this account. So basically you get a dice account which just gives you higher faucet payouts for 0.1 btc? Is it even worth it? You coulf buy a Full member account here and get about 0.001 per post you make here.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:34:46 PM

I still cant get the reason for buying this account. So basically you get a dice account which just gives you higher faucet payouts for 0.1 btc? Is it even worth it? You coulf buy a Full member account here and get about 0.001 per post you make here.

I believe they allow for tipping so you could claim the faucet and then tip an alt account then claim the faucet again once the waiting time is up. In theory it is even possible to automate this process.
crazykiddo (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:16:22 AM

Escrow possible.

PM me for details

The mentioned account has been sold, at present I am working on more accounts, watch this space
dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:38:58 AM

Escrow possible.

PM me for details

It would probably be a good idea to ban people who try to farm gambling accounts on your site because the value behind them is that they can milk you for a lot of faucet funds which hurts your profits.

I have seen stunna say that he bans people that farm and even trade primedice accounts so there is precedent for this. 

If we know them we would ban them definitely. But there is no account called crazykiddo - so what can we do. Waste our time to go into discussion with the seller, buy it ourselves etc. Let the kids play Smiley So far abuse is manageable and we are working on technical solutions, rather than banning people. Taking faucet and tipping is not a problem here, since  the minimum tipping amount is relatively high, so they need to wager. Even on the highest level it is not possible to redeem the faucet and just tip them over to a bank account.

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:50:22 AM

Escrow possible.

PM me for details

If we know them we would ban them definitely. But there is no account called crazykiddo - so what can we do. Waste our time to go into discussion with the seller, buy it ourselves etc. Let the kids play Smiley So far abuse is manageable and we are working on technical solutions, rather than banning people. Taking faucet and tipping is not a problem here, since  the minimum tipping amount is relatively high, so they need to wager. Even on the highest level it is not possible to redeem the faucet and just tip them over to a bank account.
Well it should be somewhat obvious when someone is doing this because of consistent claiming for more hours per day then what logically makes sense, plus if one IP address (or IP range) has a large number of accounts that only claim faucet funds then it should be obvious they are just farming the accounts.

Even if they can't claim the faucet and tip to their bank, they can possibly place a single bet with the entire faucet amount and be able to tip the winning every so many faucet claims.
TriggerX

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:54:48 AM

Well, I guess you can just 0.0001 faucet and press 10x and withdraw when you win, so you would withdraw 0.001 each time and the account you are saying is worth 0.1. So you would have to 100 times to break even. And faucet timers give back the full 10k satoshis after 5 minutes I believe so if you are an average guy who sleeps about 10 hours? That would leave 1 hour for breakfast and lunch, and say 2 hours for dinner, and lets also say 2 hours for your own entertainment. That would be 10+1+2+2=15. This would leave 8 hours left of your daily time. If you claim every 5 minutes, it would be 480minutes divided by 5 which would be 96. So you would be able to make 96 claims. Then since you're betting at 10x, you should have around 10% chance of winning(not including house edge). That would mean 9-10 claims a day which is around 0.01. So optimized chance would be 0.01 for 10 days to earn 0.1. Back.

TL;DR Based on rough ideas, should break even after 10 days of hardcore betting.

Hi!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:57:59 AM

-snip-
In theory you can automate the process so you could buy multiple accounts and have your bot do this automatically
TriggerX

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:59:42 AM

-snip-
In theory you can automate the process so you could buy multiple accounts and have your bot do this automatically

But then there captchas, I don't know of any bots that can read captchas. (or never searched for any but I don't there are)

Hi!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:01:22 AM

-snip-

But then there captchas, I don't know of any bots that can read captchas. (or never searched for any but I don't there are)
Sure there are. Plus there are services like amazon mTurk which will pay humans fractions of a penny to solve captchas for you
dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:14:46 AM

Yes all this is true and I agree. On the other side, we keep an eye on things all the time and as mentioned earlier, we will soon introduce some technical solution, i.e. minimum wagering requirements for faucet funds to make faucet abuse very very tough.

d4nin3u

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:40:51 PM

Yes all this is true and I agree. On the other side, we keep an eye on things all the time and as mentioned earlier, we will soon introduce some technical solution, i.e. minimum wagering requirements for faucet funds to make faucet abuse very very tough.

What do you exactly mean? Something like "The funds have to be waggered at least x5 times in order to tip or withdraw them"?
dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:59:39 AM

What do you exactly mean? Something like "The funds have to be waggered at least x5 times in order to tip or withdraw them"?

Yes, something like that.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: