Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 08:22:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: @Vertoe (Darkcoin co-founder) to relaunch CACHECOIN  (Read 1228 times)
entertainment (OP)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 10:39:05 AM

More info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400389.2180  (In page 110)

Vertoe: "Yeah people following my github activity figured I could relaunch the coin."

GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:33:38 PM

Haha darkcoin devs not happy with the dash scam, they want MORE

Cmon sheep darkcoiners, give them your money, dump that horseshit called dash and buy into bullshit called cache
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:37:40 PM

Time to pump cachecoin again?
Everyone wants to launch new coins or relaunch old coins to make btc.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
entertainment (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 04:47:01 PM

Time to pump cachecoin again?
Everyone wants to launch new coins or relaunch old coins to make btc.

The price is skyrocketing. It's so cheap yet anyways for around 100btc marketcap with Vertoe working there.

escalicha

Activity: 658
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 04:58:10 PM

Im in!!  Grin Grin

jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:15:55 PM

lol price a week ago 300 sat, price now 6000 and growing.. good job to the accumulators!

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
entertainment (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 08:45:37 PM

lol price a week ago 300 sat, price now 6000 and growing.. good job to the accumulators!

10500 right now  Smiley

3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:45:47 PM

Another pump and dump scam  Huh
TreasureSeeker

Activity: 455
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 05:55:38 PM

No, not a pump and dump. Vertoe is a well respected developer.  She's even asked people NOT to buy coins but asked people to sell them (so that she can buy them!) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400389.msg11105338#msg11105338

This coin will be a long term keeper with Vertoe at the helm.

Fun & Friendly p2pool Mining at TreasureQuarry.  Litecoin http://litecoin.treasurequarry.com:9327 Dash p2pool  http://dash.treasurequarry.com:7903
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:20:13 PM

No, not a pump and dump. Vertoe is a well respected developer.  She's even asked people NOT to buy coins but asked people to sell them (so that she can buy them!) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400389.msg11105338#msg11105338

This coin will be a long term keeper with Vertoe at the helm.

Bitcoin and MoneroFan boys trying to spam and spread propaganda so only Bitcoiner can make other new coins..
Strange that they don't even mention how Digibyte failed last month.
You are saying Cache is not a pump and dump coin  Huh
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 10:25:46 PM

Wait a minute, I thought Vertoe was just one of the devs for dark-coin not a co-founder.

Can anybody confirm this?  Thx!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 12:04:39 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2015, 01:22:50 AM by stealth923

Whilst Vertoe is a talented developer and he contributed alot to Darkcoin, after seeing his/her personality he/she isnt someone I would invest in. He/she was just a dark dev and was power hungry at that.

He/she uses a scorched earth policy when he disagree's with something instead of keeping a cool head and discussing professionally, when he\she left Darkcoin he deleted all the hard work people had done translating the wallets into difference languages, shutdown sites and blatantly tried to cause as much damage as possible. This is not someone who I respect and would put my money into.

Think about once he/she gets bored or has enough with this project - delete, dump and walk away....all the best
MadCow

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:10:07 AM

Whilst Vertoe is a talented developer and he contributed alot to Darkcoin, after seeing his personality he isnt someone I would invest in. He was just a dark dev and was power hungry at that.

He uses a scorched earth policy when he disagree's with something instead of keeping a cool head and discussing professionally, when he left Darkcoin he deleted all the hard work people had done translating the wallets into difference languages, shutdown sites and blatantly tried to cause as much damage as possible. This is not someone who I respect and would put my money into.

Think about once he gets bored or has enough with this project - delete, dump and walk away....all the best

'He...' I got the impression Vertoe was a 'she'

Doesn't make any difference at all, but we might as well get the details of Vertoe's gender correct

also, why pump too early? this is why so many alts fail, hype, bust, cycle. take a cold shower people
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: