Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:45:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Solavei - Join me in this company and make $$ to invest into bitcoins  (Read 918 times)
redbeans2012 (OP)

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 04:54:47 AM

This company has got it going on.  Instead of screwing it up by trying to explain, please just watch this video.  Once you get it you will be on board.  I have already signed up some awesome people.  I plan on using all the money to buy bitcions.  

http://vimeo.com/48049267

Check out how much you can make.

http://www.solavei.com/compensationplan.html

The marketing world is going insane over this company right now and its still the ground floor.

Currently in prelaunch msg me at redbeans1978 (at) gmail.com for an invite.

If you think this is retarded, I'd still  like to know why.  I'd love a hardcore bitcoin group promoting this so we can all turn our $$ into bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aghori

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 05:01:22 AM

Looks nice, good luck! (I don't live in the US so no go for me)
dust

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 05:03:45 AM

Looks like a pyramid scheme to me.

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
redbeans2012 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 05:04:17 AM

I've heard that before somewhere.  Tongue
redbeans2012 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 05:05:53 AM

I don't consider myself a salesman, but I signed up my neighbor and she is an insane marketer that doesnt give a shit about pissing people off.  She signed up chubby checker the other day.. stephen baldwin is signed up on our team and emmitt smith signed up to promote.  Pretty insane how its growing.  She also goes into the little Cell phone stores and kiosks and pitches them.  Once they see the conference calls and stuff they are pretty much sold.  

Not sure how far it will go or if its a "pyramid scheme" but it has alot of momentum behind it at the moment.  The Launch in seattle will have lots of big musicians and it will be a huge party.
ChrisKoss

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 05:12:11 AM

Yup.  Red flags started going up for me when I was 2:30 into the video and I still had no idea what the business is.

Businesses that rely on people monetizing their friendships make me sad.

I am a consultant providing services to CoinLab, Inc.
redbeans2012 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 05:14:20 AM

Yup.  Red flags started going up for me when I was 2:30 into the video and I still had no idea what the business is.

The business model is actually pretty solid, i find.  Its very competitively priced with the market and people can use their existing phones.  Its not like you're buying 200 dollars worth of vitamins or $500 worth of noni juice.
SysRun

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 05:14:49 AM

green eggs and scam.  Grin

Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.
Max 2000; characters remaining: 1781
redbeans2012 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 05:17:13 AM

green eggs and scam.  Grin

Do explain.  I believe we had this same problem with bitcoin.  People screaming scam without anything to back it up.  Its a legit product that is actually cheaper than what I am paying for cell service right now.  They offer 4 gigabites of downloads before throttling you down.. the closest competitor is boost mobile which offers 2.5 gigabites.
redbeans2012 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 05:24:19 AM

Putting a big billboard in front of your face while you are driving is much more ethical
ChrisKoss

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 05:33:23 AM

The business model is actually pretty solid, i find.  Its very competitively priced with the market and people can use their existing phones.  Its not like you're buying 200 dollars worth of vitamins or $500 worth of noni juice.

I'm not saying its an invalid business model - it totally works.

The thing I don't like about it is that when someone is in a multilevel marketing (MLM) program, they see all of their friends, family, acquaintances, and anonymous strangers on forums *cough cough*, as profit opportunities instead of people.  When a business relies on its customers exploiting their personal relationships for profit, I see it as a socially destructive force.  If any of my friends try to pull that with me, they'll get one warning before they never see me again.

If you're looking at this program as "FREE MONEY!!!", sit down and reflect a bit.  Maybe your friendships are worth more than $6 each($20/3).

I am a consultant providing services to CoinLab, Inc.
redbeans2012 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 05:41:45 AM

The business model is actually pretty solid, i find.  Its very competitively priced with the market and people can use their existing phones.  Its not like you're buying 200 dollars worth of vitamins or $500 worth of noni juice.

I'm not saying its an invalid business model - it totally works.

The thing I don't like about it is that when someone is in a multilevel marketing (MLM) program, they see all of their friends, family, acquaintances, and anonymous strangers on forums *cough cough*, as profit opportunities instead of people.  When a business relies on its customers exploiting their personal relationships for profit, I see it as a socially destructive force.  If any of my friends try to pull that with me, they'll get one warning before they never see me again.

If you're looking at this program as "FREE MONEY!!!", sit down and reflect a bit.  Maybe your friendships are worth more than $6 each($20/3).

I agree.  I was actually having this conversation with a friend.   But it always seems like your will be advertising yourself or working for a company that is advertising while you are doing the work.

i'm just throwing this out there for the people who are into this kind of stuff.  I like mlm / network marketing type stuff and other people do too.   It takes a certain breed I guess.  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: