Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:43:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2015-04-16] Bitcoin is the world’s most dangerous idea  (Read 898 times)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 03:28:17 PM

Bitcoin is the world’s most dangerous idea

Using a combination of decentralized finance, property, trade, organisations, artificial intelligence and law, it not only creates a decentralized basis for our current reality, but any other one.’ So the blockchain is basically a supercomputer for every kind of reality we can imagine. It’s a ‘computational universe with true time dimensionality.’

The possibilities are endless. At the moment we are only scratching the surface of what alternate realities blockchain might enable. Just think of all the virtual realities that the blockchain can support: Minecraft, the massive multiplayer online game EVE Online, just to name a few. And what about Oculus Rift? Last year Mark Zuckerberg acquired the company for $2 billion. During his keynote session at the F8 conference he showed the above picture that summarises his vision for Facebook neatly.

Facebook moves from simple text messages to realtime virtual reality experiences. In the near future billions of people will communicate, interact, play and trade with each other in the virtual reality that Facebook displays on their eyeballs.

The blockchain might be the ultimate protocol to support this kind of global digital nation. With bitcoin blockchain there are no borders or limits. Blockchain cracks Pandora’s Box. It’s a rabbit hole inside of a rabbit hole inside of a rabbit hole…

It’s time for companies to wake up . Don’t fight the new system, but experiment with it and try to innovate. Embrace the possibilities of the bitcoin blockchain. It’s Digital Darwinism: adapt or die.

http://thenextweb.com/insider/2015/04/16/bitcoin-is-the-worlds-most-dangerous-idea/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:09:59 PM

I feel threatened just thinking about it Shocked

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:36:07 PM

It's amazing that more people haven't done their homework and came to the same realization which means the price point for bitcoin is bullish well on into the future. For average people, there'll be a fine line of success between those that have bitcoin and did their due diligence and the rest that were too caught wasting their time and resources on all the mainstream things that are sideshows.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:42:59 PM

In my honest opinion I do not think bitcoin (so blockchain) is the world's most dangerous idea, basically 'they' are worried because they will not be able to control it. With 'they' I wanted to say the various government and organization related with them, it is a normal concept "you are worried when you cannot control a thing", and if this thing it will be used by always more people it will be the end for those organization.

For me bitcoin is the best idea and concept after Internet, basically we have (back) again the right to own our money, properties, etc.. without trust any third party companies, we have only to trust 'math' or better bitcoin code (that it's 100% open source).

Thanks for the attention, this was only my personal opinion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: