Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:43:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Full member auction - Account older than 1 year  (Read 796 times)
heskey (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:08:59 PM

Hello,

I am selling a Full Member account.

It has 147 post. Activity is the same.
As said in title, it's more than one year old, so it can turn Sr. Member quick and easy.

It's not hacked, Proof of ownership with signed messages is available.
The account was never banned as well.

Starting bid and reserve : BTC0.1
Bid increment : BTC0.005
Buy it now : BTC0.15

Auction ends on 19th April, in exactly 72 hours. (04:08:XX PM)

I am more than willing to use escrow. In that case, the buyer covers the escrow fee.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheGrapist

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:37:09 PM

Hello,

As said in title, it's more than one year old, so it can turn Sr. Member quick and easy.

I am more than willing to use escrow. In that case, the buyer covers the escrow fee.

Are you sure that the accounted has posted atleast once in every 2week period?

heskey (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 09:39:32 PM

The account for sale has posted quite frequently, except between November 2014 and January 2015.

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
TheGrapist

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:59:00 AM

The account for sale has posted quite frequently, except between November 2014 and January 2015.

so how much activity it can possibly get just by posting? i might bid to this if this can reach Sr Member just by posting or nearly Sr

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 06:10:00 AM

so how much activity it can possibly get just by posting? i might bid to this if this can reach Sr Member just by posting or nearly Sr

I'm not sure but in my case I have a 2013 account and the activity increases a lot. From that, I guess that the activity increase by 1 per day of existence.
Your activity = your posts except if your posts > total days since registering. Then if your posts > activity, activity = days since registering. (being updated every 14 days)

If the account is more than one year old, you should easily get at least around 350 activity. Senior member kicks in at 240 so you'll have it for sure with that account.

Could someone confirm ?
EMIF

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:30:50 AM

===snip===
Could someone confirm ?

===snip===

yes it is. if the account hasnt posted atleast once in every 2 week period, then it will not rank just by posting.

I dont think so. My account gets one activity per post though I did not post for long time. After one become a Sr. Member, the rule you are saying might be applicable.

I thought like at first. But after searching a little bit more , I realized that dznuts were right.
To explain it easily;

-14 day periods are decided by bitcointalk.org and same for everyone
-If you have zero post and  an account created at 2009-2014, and just starting by posting you will get only 14 activity (even if you post 100+ posts) until next 14 day interval.
-So account owners posts 1 post every in 14 day period to increase the activity capability.

Lets compare 2 things:
Lets assume you have 2 accounts ;
-one created @ 2011 and have 0 post;
-other one created @ November 2014 and has 10 posts posted in 14 day intervals

So, you want to post on both accounts now and posted 130 posts for each account in 1 day.
First account will get only 14 activity even if you posted 130 posts and created on 2011. On the other hand, since oter account has already 10 posts which were posted at different 14 day periods , it can go 140 activity level w/o any problem.

Your account's activity is increasing because you have already posted lots of posted at different 14 day periods.

Another post of me that explains how activity works?
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 06:39:29 AM

===snip===
Could someone confirm ?

===snip===

yes it is. if the account hasnt posted atleast once in every 2 week period, then it will not rank just by posting.

I dont think so. My account gets one activity per post though I did not post for long time. After one become a Sr. Member, the rule you are saying might be applicable.

I thought like at first. But after searching a little bit more , I realized that dznuts were right.
To explain it easily;

-14 day periods are decided by bitcointalk.org and same for everyone
-If you have zero post and  an account created at 2009-2014, and just starting by posting you will get only 14 activity (even if you post 100+ posts) until next 14 day interval.
-So account owners posts 1 post every in 14 day period to increase the activity capability.

Lets compare 2 things:
Lets assume you have 2 accounts ;
-one created @ 2011 and have 0 post;
-other one created @ November 2014 and has 10 posts posted in 14 day intervals

So, you want to post on both accounts now and posted 130 posts for each account in 1 day.
First account will get only 14 activity even if you posted 130 posts and created on 2011. On the other hand, since oter account has already 10 posts which were posted at different 14 day periods , it can go 140 activity level w/o any problem.

Your account's activity is increasing because you have already posted lots of posted at different 14 day periods.

Another post of me that explains how activity works?

Awesome EMIF ! Thanks a lot for the precision.

It seems like the account for sale didn't post for 2 months, so we're already 60 activity below the max.
Still, this account should go Senior Member quickly, by posting less than 100 posts.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:50:54 PM

Hello,

I bid .1 BTC on the condition that OP uses on site escrow, the signed message is valid, and that the 147 posts are not spam, and that the account does not have any negative trust/bad trades.
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:58:44 PM

I'm not sure but in my case I have a 2013 account and the activity increases a lot. From that, I guess that the activity increase by 1 per day of existence.
Your activity = your posts except if your posts > total days since registering. Then if your posts > activity, activity = days since registering. (being updated every 14 days)

If the account is more than one year old, you should easily get at least around 350 activity. Senior member kicks in at 240 so you'll have it for sure with that account.

Could someone confirm ?

Its not like activity increases 1 per day.. You must post atleast 1 post in every activity period. A activity period is a period of 14 Days and if you post in that period you get 14 activities for 14 posts whenever you make those posts.

~ CFC
BTC786

Activity: 495

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:58:28 AM

Still this offer available?
christycalhoun

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:57:42 PM

I think No one will Buy this account at that much high rates, I recommend you to lower this price to .05 BTC to start a bid.
I will bet at .05 BTC For this account, if you want to sell it please PM me
Thanks

BTC786

Activity: 495

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:34:29 PM

I will buy for 0.05
nandaltc

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:07:24 PM

I will buy for 0.05

THIS is already betted see the above post of christycalhoun

I think No one will Buy this account at that much high rates, I recommend you to lower this price to .05 BTC to start a bid.
I will bet at .05 BTC For this account, if you want to sell it please PM me
Thanks

You can increase it to .055 BTC
xKomatsu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:15:36 PM

Name:   heskey
Activity:   420
Position:   Sr. Member
Date Registered:   January 04, 2014, 12:58:50 PM
Last Active:   April 16, 2015, 09:40:40 PM

I think op is not active anymore so maybe stop bidding on this auction
christycalhoun

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:44:52 PM

Name:   heskey
Activity:   420
Position:   Sr. Member
Date Registered:   January 04, 2014, 12:58:50 PM
Last Active:   April 16, 2015, 09:40:40 PM

I think op is not active anymore so maybe stop bidding on this auction

No anyone can bid on this action because it is clrearly said in the OP that

So before 19 the april you can bid on this auction.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: