Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering 0.001-0.002 BTC for completing a task  (Read 1167 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
erikalui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 05:08:30 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2015, 05:25:19 PM by erikalui

I am offering 0.001-0.002 BTC whenever I win Bits via Xapo and Cevo partnership.

The steps you need to follow are as follows:

In step 4, you need to enter my referral code (I will message you the code) and save it. Then you need to open the vault and check if you have won or not bits. When you enter my referral code, I also get a chance to open 1 vault and if I win bits from your referral code, I will send you 0.001-0002 BTC (If I win $1, I'll send you 0.001 BTC and if I win $2, I'll send 0.002 BTC or more if I win more dollars. For each dollar I win, I'll send 0.001 BTC)

Note: You can win upto $1000 else dust by opening one vault. You need to verify your mobile number as well with Xapo. I have won $2 till now by opening 1 vault.

Write here "PM me" if interested in completing this job.

Payment modes available: Perfect Money/BTC.

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:18:52 PM

This is the third time I am seeing this.

Two in Games and Rounds board. For referrals..

Note: You can win $1-$2 else dust by opening one vault. You need to verify your mobile number as well with Xapo. I have won $2 till now by opening 1 vault.

I had heard, one can win up to $1000, right?
erikalui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 05:20:32 PM

Note: You can win $1-$2 else dust by opening one vault. You need to verify your mobile number as well with Xapo. I have won $2 till now by opening 1 vault.

I had heard, one can win up to $1000, right?

Anything wrong in it? I am paying my referrals and this is the first time I posted it. Not sure if this is the correct thread.

I don't know about the $1000 win as I dint see anyone winning this amount. I won $2.

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:23:53 PM

Anything wrong in it? I am paying my referrals and this is the first time I posted it. Not sure if this is the correct thread.

No nothing that important. You can win up to $1000. I checked. (above post edited to add that). I think this board is okay, since you are paying for someone to do this. Games and Rounds is the other board.

Edit: lol. it is in your pic!
erikalui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 05:27:37 PM

No nothing that important. You can win up to $1000. I checked. (above post edited to add that). I think this board is okay, since you are paying for someone to do this. Games and Rounds is the other board.

Edit: lol. it is in your pic!

I edited my post.

Same thread was opened in the game&rounds section also 2 or 3 times dude.

So what's the problem here bro? This is my deal where I pay the users 0.001 or more BTC and if others are having deals, that is their wish. This is MY deal and those threads have not been created by me.

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:42:41 PM

I will send you 0.001-0002 BTC (If I win $1, I'll send you 0.001 BTC and if I win $2, I'll send 0.002 BTC or more if I win more dollars. For each dollar I win, I'll send 0.001 BTC)

what is this mean dude i need little explanation about your job offer, suppose if you don't win there than?
erikalui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 05:48:22 PM

I will send you 0.001-0002 BTC (If I win $1, I'll send you 0.001 BTC and if I win $2, I'll send 0.002 BTC or more if I win more dollars. For each dollar I win, I'll send 0.001 BTC)

what is this mean dude i need little explanation about your job offer, suppose if you don't win there than?

Then I can't credit any bitcoins. It's only when I win, I'll credit the bitcoins.

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:00:19 PM

Then I can't credit any bitcoins. It's only when I win, I'll credit the bitcoins.

so you are going to gambling with other members, i think in that kind of funny job nobody will be interested. Wink
erikalui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 06:02:48 PM

so you are going to gambling with other members, i think in that kind of funny job nobody will be interested. Wink

I am not gambling but am just saying that if I earn, I'll pay. My terms have already been stated and if anyone is interested, they can reply here. If you aren't interested, your wish.

Funny job would be if I am offering 1 BTC for this job as one can earn $1000 as well.  Undecided

make offer simple you are paying not don't make it funny with these kind of words if i won than pay you.
if you have mind than never talk like this Shocked

Kindly leave my thread if you aren't interested.

Tlee88

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:12:48 PM

It has been posted many times and I tried open 24 vaults , got $5 and 23 dusts Undecided

erikalui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 06:14:27 PM

It has been posted many times and I tried open 24 vaults , got $5 and 23 dusts Undecided

I have not posted it dear and how many times to say that this is MY first thread? I am not promoting CEVO here but am offering a job if I earn. I got $2 as of now and 11 dusts.

Tlee88

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:32:29 PM

I have not posted it dear and how many times to say that this is MY first thread? I am not promoting CEVO here but am offering a job if I earn. I got $2 as of now and 11 dusts.
Oh sorry , this is my mistake , I want to say theard about CEVO giveaway has been posted many times

erikalui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 06:35:34 PM

Oh sorry , this is my mistake , I want to say theard about CEVO giveaway has been posted many times

It's OK dear. I started thinking that I made a mistake by opening this offer as others have already opened it since you are the third member to tell me this  Sad I am not having a giveaway and this is my offer so the best place I found to post is in this section.

Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:45:16 PM

I am offering 0.001-0.002 BTC whenever I win Bits via Xapo and Cevo partnership.

The steps you need to follow are as follows:

In step 4, you need to enter my referral code (I will message you the code) and save it. Then you need to open the vault and check if you have won or not bits. When you enter my referral code, I also get a chance to open 1 vault and if I win bits from your referral code, I will send you 0.001-0002 BTC (If I win $1, I'll send you 0.001 BTC and if I win $2, I'll send 0.002 BTC or more if I win more dollars. For each dollar I win, I'll send 0.001 BTC)

Note: You can win upto $1000 else dust by opening one vault. You need to verify your mobile number as well with Xapo. I have won $2 till now by opening 1 vault.

Write here "PM me" if interested in completing this job.

Payment modes available: Perfect Money/BTC.
May be you believe that, you'll win some on the vault. But i don't.
I've opened my vault by two times, just dust remains. lose my hope.

And a question that you said (mentioned above), if you got dust, what will give for your referral?  Grin Tongue
erikalui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 06:48:44 PM

May be you believe that, you'll win some on the vault. But i don't.
I've opened my vault by two times, just dust remains. lose my hope.

And a question that you said (mentioned above), if you got dust, what will give for your referral?  Grin Tongue

LOL! Why did you quote my entire message? You should have just quoted the text as the image is quite huge.

I don't believe that I will win but I have won once $2 by trying 12 times. Not a harm in trying and well as I said earlier, my referral gets paid if I earn. I can't keep paying my referrals if I don't earn and not to make fun if I get dust or they get dust. It's just trial and error.

safetybitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:29:49 PM

if I win bits from your referral code, I will send you 0.001-0002 BTC (If I win $1, I'll send you 0.001 BTC and if I win $2, I'll send 0.002 BTC or more if I win more dollars. For each dollar I win, I'll send 0.001 BTC

I wonder how to know that you win or not ? That would be like if you win but you told me "not" or "keep silence" ? Wink I think you should offer a certain amount of bitcoin whether you win or "dust" .

erikalui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 07:35:03 PM

if I win bits from your referral code, I will send you 0.001-0002 BTC (If I win $1, I'll send you 0.001 BTC and if I win $2, I'll send 0.002 BTC or more if I win more dollars. For each dollar I win, I'll send 0.001 BTC

I wonder how to know that you win or not ? That would be like if you win but you told me "not" or "keep silence" ? Wink I think you should offer a certain amount of bitcoin whether you win or "dust" .

That's called trusting me. I have had deals like this on other forums as well where I pay once I get paid and have got many members who were willing to trust me. Giving a small amount of bitcoin would make me lose as if over 40 people use my referral code and I don't win anything, I'll lose even the $2 what I won earlier. I don't believe in being dishonest as I would meet dishonest people if I am one myself.

Also, I am not giving my referral code in this thread as I would not know who has used my referral code and who hasn't as there is no way to get to know that and hence when I PM the referral,  I would ask him to complete the task in a limited time, then I would get a notification via email that my referral code has been used and then I would check if I have won or not in that time and then credit him if I won. That way I will know which user has used my referral code.

volatilebtc

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:13:46 AM

sent you a pm, please check out and reply asap

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin faucet  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  Freebitc◔in   ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible  ↑↓ Highest Reward 50% Referral benefit  ↑↓
erikalui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 09:28:16 AM

sent you a pm, please check out and reply asap

Sent you a PM.

Request to those who aren't interested, kindly open a new thread and discuss your winnings or losses with the site.

SirLolicon

Activity: 322

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:28:42 AM

I'm also interested Smiley
PM me

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: