Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:49:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Homemade Small Batch BEEF JERKY for BTC!  (Read 498 times)
TheDundalkMiner (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:24:45 PM

Hi everyone,

I run a small beef jerky business (http://www.DundalkDan.com) out of Baltimore, Maryland, USA and want to start accepting BTC on a large scale if there's an appetite for it here in the US. We only ship in the US for now.

To run a test, I've setup our Sweet BBQ Beef Jerky on BitPay to see if anyone want to try it.

http://www.dundalkdan.com/dundalk-dans-homemade-sweet-bbq-beef-jerky/

You'll see down at the bottom of the listing, we have a link to pay with BTC. We have 4 packs available (2.75oz/pack) for 0.087256 BTC (currently).

We take great pride in making the best beef jerky available. You have to try it to see what we're talking about. Here's a bit to give you an idea:

Inspired by our desire to give the boys a lunch treat to take to school, Dundalk Dan's Sweet BBQ beef jerky is the perfect high-protein snack for anyone who is looking for a tangy flavor on the go. This one rates 1 out of 5 on the heat meter.

Ingredients: Eye Round USDA Choice Beef, Sweet BBQ Sauce, Worchestershire Sauce, Cider Vinegar, Mesquite Seasoning, Honey, Crushed Onion, Garlic Powder, Sodium Nitrate/Nitrite (preservative)

How We Make It: Dundalk Dan's Beef Jerky is handmade by the Dawes Family (Stacey, Ben, Sam & Dan) in Dundalk, MD. We only use USDA Choice Round Beef or London Broil and hand trim it and marinade it for 2-3 days minimum. Then we dehydrate the jerky on racks in a professional dehydrator for 6+ hours (165 degrees initially then 155 degrees) for safety.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks, Dundalk Dan
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:21:02 PM

The foods looks delicious, but just for US. Then, I'll wait for Worldwide shipping(If it's possible) Grin

faucet used to be profitable
TheDundalkMiner (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:28:20 PM

The foods looks delicious, but just for US. Then, I'll wait for Worldwide shipping(If it's possible) Grin

That's tricky for us as the shipping is just sooooo expensive. For it to make sense, someone will need too buy a couple of dozen packs which is unrealistic for most personal beef jerky lovers!

I'll keep you all posted though as we expand!

Thanks, Dan
TheDundalkMiner (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:54:47 PM

We're drying another batch today - Sweet BBQ! The next two orders with BTC will get a free pack of unreleased Sriracha Beef Jerky (2.75oz).

Good luck mining!

Thanks, Dundalk Dan

Hi everyone,

I run a small beef jerky business (http://www.DundalkDan.com) out of Baltimore, Maryland, USA and want to start accepting BTC on a large scale if there's an appetite for it here in the US. We only ship in the US for now.

To run a test, I've setup our Sweet BBQ Beef Jerky on BitPay to see if anyone want to try it.

http://www.dundalkdan.com/dundalk-dans-homemade-sweet-bbq-beef-jerky/

You'll see down at the bottom of the listing, we have a link to pay with BTC. We have 4 packs available (2.75oz/pack) for 0.087256 BTC (currently).

We take great pride in making the best beef jerky available. You have to try it to see what we're talking about. Here's a bit to give you an idea:

Inspired by our desire to give the boys a lunch treat to take to school, Dundalk Dan's Sweet BBQ beef jerky is the perfect high-protein snack for anyone who is looking for a tangy flavor on the go. This one rates 1 out of 5 on the heat meter.

Ingredients: Eye Round USDA Choice Beef, Sweet BBQ Sauce, Worchestershire Sauce, Cider Vinegar, Mesquite Seasoning, Honey, Crushed Onion, Garlic Powder, Sodium Nitrate/Nitrite (preservative)

How We Make It: Dundalk Dan's Beef Jerky is handmade by the Dawes Family (Stacey, Ben, Sam & Dan) in Dundalk, MD. We only use USDA Choice Round Beef or London Broil and hand trim it and marinade it for 2-3 days minimum. Then we dehydrate the jerky on racks in a professional dehydrator for 6+ hours (165 degrees initially then 155 degrees) for safety.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks, Dundalk Dan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: