Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:36:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Starbucks 250$  (Read 452 times)
AshifNz (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:25:56 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 12:05:58 PM by AshifNz

SOLD, CLOSE THREAD @MOD
Abellyfreek

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:08:04 PM

I dont think its a good idea to be posting your billing address around. Just saying  Wink
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:16:08 PM

I dont think its a good idea to be posting your billing address around. Just saying  Wink

u can be pretty sure its not his billing adress.  its just the same starbuck stuff everyon else sells for 20$ load on a 5$ card in an acount anyone can create or hak.
AshifNz (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:20:07 PM

I dont think its a good idea to be posting your billing address around. Just saying  Wink

u can be pretty sure its not his billing adress.  its just the same starbuck stuff everyon else sells for 20$ load on a 5$ card in an acount anyone can create.

nobody is kids around here and well whats the bad thing that could happen for posting my address? Tongue
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:26:03 PM

u can be pretty sure its not his billing adress.  its just the same starbuck stuff everyon else sells for 20$ load on a 5$ card in an acount anyone can create.

nobody is kids around here and well whats the bad thing that could happen? Tongue

what is that sposed to mean? u are selling way high for what u seem to be admit is a hacked acount or a acount loaded with the same starbuck cards that are sell for 20$. plus that was ur first post so obviosly you are someone who has been here before with new nick and if its not a new nick then your price is way to high. gonna be a tuff sell.  good luck.
AshifNz (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:34:06 PM

nobody is kids around here and well whats the bad thing that could happen? Tongue

what is that sposed to mean? u are selling way high for what u seem to be admit is a hacked acount or a acount loaded with the same starbuck cards that are sell for 20$. plus that was ur first post so obviosly you are someone who has been here before with new nick and if its not a new nick then your price is way to high. gonna be a tuff sell.  good luck.

im new here so its my first post and i dont make much posts as i only lurk Tongue
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 07:50:55 PM

New account, selling StarBucks cards.

If you accept an Escrow that will hold the Bitcoins for a week, you may get customers.
AshifNz (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:27:56 AM

New account, selling StarBucks cards.

If you accept an Escrow that will hold the Bitcoins for a week, you may get customers.

I have posted my product in CryptoThrift which has escrow Smiley
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:51:17 AM

This thread must belong to Auction board.

OP please move it to auctions
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: