Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iPhone 6 64GB Unlocked - 2 Months Old ** GONE **  (Read 542 times)
samj2k9 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:58:26 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 09:41:47 AM by samj2k9

SOLD

Hello Guy's.

You probably heard this a number of times before. Few days ago my girlfriend Abby give birth to our stunning little Boy George. Today i went into work and was told that it would be my last day as the company is closing down and i will only have half my weekly wage and my rent is due on the 18th and i'm on my last warning with my landlord.

Anyhow i want to list my iPhone 6 64GB Unlocked which is 2 months old.

Some pics

http://i59.tinypic.com/33uxxch.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/241nyxg.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/ot3mok.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/2wq9v9w.jpg

in the last pic you can see a small dent where i dropped it but other than that the phone works perfect no contract bought direct from apple by my mum.

Heres a pic of abby and george

http://i58.tinypic.com/zlev7k.jpg

I know this may not have a response as i'm a new member but i literately have no idea how else to raise money for my family.

I'm asking for £380.00
I can post it world wide for extra £22.00

I might post my macbook pro retina later on in the week

Thanks for your time

Sam
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:42:29 PM

Iam intrested !! PM me about your location also do you have the bill and are you willing to escrow Huh

EDIT: BTW congrats for the baby God bless the baby  Smiley
samj2k9 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:51:18 PM

Iam intrested !! PM me about your location also do you have the bill and are you willing to escrow Huh

EDIT: BTW congrats for the baby God bless the baby  Smiley

Hi,
I'm currently from in Southampton in the UK. Abby just said she thinks she threw the receipt out she's looking for it now.  I'm 100% legit dude the minute anyone sends funds the postage label will be printed from parcelmonkey.co.uk.

I need the money pretty urgently or my landlord going to throw us out and both our parents live over 150 miles away and i have no car lol.

Thanks for your reply.

Sam
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:17:26 PM

Hi,
I'm currently from in Southampton in the UK. Abby just said she thinks she threw the receipt out she's looking for it now.  I'm 100% legit dude the minute anyone sends funds the postage label will be printed from parcelmonkey.co.uk.

I need the money pretty urgently or my landlord going to throw us out and both our parents live over 150 miles away and i have no car lol.

Thanks for your reply.

Sam

So you will NOT use escrow then?
samj2k9 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:20:51 PM

Hi,
I'm currently from in Southampton in the UK. Abby just said she thinks she threw the receipt out she's looking for it now.  I'm 100% legit dude the minute anyone sends funds the postage label will be printed from parcelmonkey.co.uk.

Thanks for your reply.

Sam

Hi, No sorry. Actually guy's i might take it to my local cashconverters tomorow. Cheers
amacar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:29:18 PM

Noone will fall for this bad attempt to scam  Wink Escrow or send first as you are newbie.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 09:21:52 PM

Despite your situation, if you're looking to sell, escrow is a must!
You should also post pictures of your iPhone with your username and date written on a paper alongside it. It's quite easy to take someone else's photo and pass it on as your own.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 09:26:52 PM

Hi,
I'm currently from in Southampton in the UK. Abby just said she thinks she threw the receipt out she's looking for it now.  I'm 100% legit dude the minute anyone sends funds the postage label will be printed from parcelmonkey.co.uk.

Thanks for your reply.

Sam

Hi, No sorry. Actually guy's i might take it to my local cashconverters tomorow. Cheers

Keep us informed, maybe I will be interested the price is not "high" but as the other users said "escrow is a must". I am wating also more info about the macknook pro retin, thanks for the attention.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:05:41 PM

Use escrow here guys !
New account, soap opera story, no escrow ... sorry dude, even if u are true, too many redflags!
TheGrapist

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:45:08 AM

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Sam

if you can use escrow shoot me a PM. i am kinda interested

congrats mate Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: