Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:21:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much GH/s is needed to make around 0.5 btc day?  (Read 8110 times)
Jayzzz (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:06:23 PM

Hi,

As title says my question is for mining bitcoins how much GH/s is  needed to mine about 0.5 btc day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dsattler
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:32:22 PM

Hi,

As title says my question is for mining bitcoins how much GH/s is  needed to mine about 0.5 btc day.

You need about 49200 GH/s:

https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator

Bitcointalk member since 2013! Smiley
Vitamin King

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:12:08 PM

Hi,

As title says my question is for mining bitcoins how much GH/s is  needed to mine about 0.5 btc day.

According to Bitcoin Mining Calculator, it would take around 50 Ths or 50,000 Ghs to mine 0.5 BTC/day. If you are buying a Bitcoin Mining contract, it would cost you 40 BTC @ 0.0008 BTC/Ghs.

Not your Keys = Not your Coin | No Risk = No Gain
Jayzzz (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:50:06 PM

Thanks you guys for your reply this community is very helpful. I am gonna mine through cloudminr.io what you guys say about it
I did asked some people about it they are saying cloudminr.io is the most trusted one.
Vitamin King

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 10:57:37 PM

Thanks you guys for your reply this community is very helpful. I am gonna mine through cloudminr.io what you guys say about it
I did asked some people about it they are saying cloudminr.io is the most trusted one.

www.cloudminr.io & www.cloudmining.website started operation almost at the same time. Both are trusted and running longer than five months now. If you buy less than 1 Ths, then cloudminr.io is cheaper. If you buy more than 1 Ths, then cloudmining.website is cheaper.

bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:07:24 PM

Actually i think cloudminr is cheaper if you buy bigger amounts because you get VIP price after a certain amount.
I have been this far pretty satisfied with cloudminr.io every sunday night i get paid like clockwork.
Also has neat option to auto buy new and often they offer big discounts. up to 30% sometimes.
They do not pay insane high amounts, but after i made my initial ROI i will add more and new power as soon as i can.
So the payouts are weekly so you would need indeed at least 50 Th to get that 3.5 btc a week.
Vitamin King

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:58:07 AM

Actually i think cloudminr is cheaper if you buy bigger amounts because you get VIP price after a certain amount.
I have been this far pretty satisfied with cloudminr.io every sunday night i get paid like clockwork.
Also has neat option to auto buy new and often they offer big discounts. up to 30% sometimes.
They do not pay insane high amounts, but after i made my initial ROI i will add more and new power as soon as i can.
So the payouts are weekly so you would need indeed at least 50 Th to get that 3.5 btc a week.

After discount, how much does it cost to buy 50 Ths at CloudMinr ?

vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:25:54 PM

Hi,

As title says my question is for mining bitcoins how much GH/s is  needed to mine about 0.5 btc day.

According to Bitcoin Mining Calculator, it would take around 50 Ths or 50,000 Ghs to mine 0.5 BTC/day. If you are buying a Bitcoin Mining contract, it would cost you 40 BTC @ 0.0008 BTC/Ghs.

I don't think the figure is right, if it is, then the site doesn't sound legit, that is offering those rates even at a discount. If it makes 0.5 BTC a day, then you will be able to get an ROI in 2-3 months , which is highly unlikely for any legit cloudmining operation.

After discount, how much does it cost to buy 50 Ths at CloudMinr ?

I think Cloudminr offers a price of 0.0011 last I checked for 1 GHS. So buying 50 THS would be around 50-60 BTC. Again I am not sure how legit cloudminr is, and I won't suggest investing that big of an amount into cloudmining.

Jayzzz (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:01:18 PM

Then where to invest dude?
Mining is one of the best way to make money from bitcoin. If there are other ways can you please explain to us?
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:41:49 AM

cloudmining.website are giving out about 1 btc per week as per their payment history. so as per my calc, they have about 15 ths mining power for now. so reconsider if you are really investing 50-60 btc into cloud mining.

according to me, mining is the best way to lose bitcoins. there are not many ways you can make money using bitcoins in india as of now - almost none of the bitcoin businesses in the world are making profit - they are not even close to breakeven.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████