Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:55:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Full member account (2011)  (Read 535 times)
GBRCD (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:11:31 PM

Activity:    +154
Position:    Full member
Date Registered:    2011
Signed message available (address posted here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.0 )
Trust:    0: -0 / +0(0)  - neutral.

Price : 0.15 BTC
TheGrapist

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:50:12 PM

Signed message available (address posted here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.0 )

Do you have any older address posted except that from stake btc address thread?

98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:51:17 PM

i dont think its worth 0.15 coins for a full member just my opinion, also was it banned previously?

GBRCD (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:31:37 PM

No, because I have bought it from the original owner outside of this forum and he has not never posted any his bitcoin address in this forum.

i dont think its worth 0.15 coins for a full member just my opinion, also was it banned previously?

No, the account has not never received a ban. At the moment he is enrolled in a signature campaign, and always paid (for almost all) his posts.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 10:17:15 PM

No, because I have bought it from the original owner outside of this forum and he has not never posted any his bitcoin address in this forum.

No, the account has not never received a ban. At the moment he is enrolled in a signature campaign, and always paid (for almost all) his posts.

he is enrolled in a signature campaign ? what you mean by he ? so the account is in use by someone else ?

Mewtwo

Activity: 238

ROAD TO HEAVEN...

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:10:46 AM

O.15BTC for a Full Member account is a little bit higher. I think 0.1BTC will be more reasonable. You should look for that price.

Netpyder

Activity: 196

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 01:17:33 AM

O.15BTC for a Full Member account is a little bit higher. I think 0.1BTC will be more reasonable. You should look for that price.

totally agree. 0.1 i think its sale-able..

lucasjkr

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:21:53 AM

I'm not buying it, but the 0.15 seems reasonable to my mind. It'd only take a week or two to have it paid off. But that's just my thinking.
Netpyder

Activity: 196

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 01:28:41 AM

I'm not buying it, but the 0.15 seems reasonable to my mind. It'd only take a week or two to have it paid off. But that's just my thinking.

paid off? what does that mean? signature campaigns?

but seller said its already enrolled in a signature at the moment. and as it was pointed out, someone is using the account then??

also i wanted to know how much time before being sr member?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:46:25 AM

That thread is very new. I don't think receiving a signed message from an address posted in that thread would do very much to prove ownership.

How did you know the previous owner actually owned the account when you purchased it from him?
deeprocks

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:50:31 AM

That thread is very new. I don't think receiving a signed message from an address posted in that thread would do very much to prove ownership.

How did you know the previous owner actually owned the account when you purchased it from him?

Yes, even I feel the same..

If you aren't able to provide a signed message from an older post no one would even pay 0.1 for this

sifter

Activity: 574

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:05:19 AM

ill offer 0.12 BTC

with escrow

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
GBRCD (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:44:54 PM

he is enrolled in a signature campaign ? what you mean by he ? so the account is in use by someone else ?

Yes, at the moment another person (my friend) is using it.

No I don't think, you can make it in 1-2 week in one of the signature campaign that are in the services section.

Do you want to buy the forum account or are you only trying to spam your signature here? I can't sign a message from an old address (2011) because the real owner didn't post one address in any of his old posts.

ill offer 0.12 BTC

with escrow

0.15 btc is a good price, you can gain this sum of bitcoin in 1-2 week (with dadice or bit-x signature campaign).

I accept escrow, or half of payment way.
sifter

Activity: 574

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:15:52 AM

sry my offer is max on 0.12  Smiley

if u accept pm me

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: