Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:54:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW PotLotto  (Read 714 times)
hcf27 (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:28:10 PM

PotcoinLotto.com - New community lottery site, you can play with almost all coins and you are also supporting a good cause.

How it works

Every Saturday the U.K.National Lottery will be used to choose the winning number (this way we do not control who wins).
The winning number will be the BONUS ball and you can check results HERE. or here in the side menu —->

You can pay with Potcoin, Bitcoin and many other altcoins using Coinpayments.com

however the jackpot will always be paid in Potcoin.

The winner or winners will be contacted and announced via Reddit @ reddit/r/Potcoin shortly after the draw

You can purchase up to ten numbers per draw to improve your chance of winning

Please note only the first ten numbers you purchase will be counted all other purchases will be considered a donation to the POT this is to prevent cheating

How is the Jackpot shared?

70% of the POT goes to the winner if there is more than one winner the jackpot will be shared equally

10% of POT goes towards the next weeks pot so the jackpot will always get bigger and bigger!!!

10% of the POT will go to feeding the Potcoin faucet DrippingPotcoins.com

10% of the POT goes towards hosting, website upgrades.

What if no winning number is picked

50% of the POT rolls over to next weeks pot

30% of the POT goes towards funding an active campaign at PotFunder.com

10% of the POT will go to feeding the Potcoin faucet DrippingPotcoins.com

10% of the POT goes towards hosting, website upgrades.

Check it out and leave your feedback!
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:31:21 PM

you should have a bonus for new players as its a new site so you would attract more people to play
hcf27 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:42:33 PM

The O.P. added 5.000 POT to the prize... with the roll over, the jackpot will get bigger and bigger

If you think about it it only costs 10 cents of a dollar to play and there is a 1 in 49 chance of winning, which is great.

I am not the admin of the site but it is runned by potcoiner420, a well known and trusted member of the community, he also runs potcoinseeds, potmarketclub and the official potcoin faucet : drippingpotcoins.com

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:56:29 PM

The O.P. added 5.000 POT to the prize... with the roll over, the jackpot will get bigger and bigger

If you think about it it only costs 10 cents of a dollar to play and there is a 1 in 49 chance of winning, which is great.

I am not the admin of the site but it is runned by potcoiner420, a well known and trusted member of the community, he also runs potcoinseeds, potmarketclub and the official potcoin faucet : drippingpotcoins.com

It seems to me very interesting concept of betting. I would check other thread what you mentioned and would give it a try to see how it really works.
potcoiner420

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:23:44 PM

Hi

It does work its simple but if you play you could win the jackpot it will grow every week as long as every one plays.. it also help support the faucet free potcoin for every one and on a roll over 30% goes to a potfunder campaign of the communities choice we will run a vote on reddit for this last weeks draw details

Winning Number was 19

Winner= No Winner

Total Pot = Ᵽ6803

Winning Jackpot = Ᵽ NA

Roll Over To Next Jackpot = Ᵽ3403

Potfunder Donation = Ᵽ2040

Faucet Donation = Ᵽ680

PotcoinLotto = Ᵽ680
Coef

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Exhausted

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:38:50 PM

Hi

It does work its simple but if you play you could win the jackpot it will grow every week as long as every one plays.. it also help support the faucet free potcoin for every one and on a roll over 30% goes to a potfunder campaign of the communities choice we will run a vote on reddit for this last weeks draw details

Winning Number was 19

Winner= No Winner

Total Pot = Ᵽ6803

Winning Jackpot = Ᵽ NA

Faucet Donation = Ᵽ680

PotcoinLotto = Ᵽ680

So if there are not enough players, the jackpot will indeed get smaller and smaller even when no one wins, as only 50% of the current round jackpot will be rolled over to the next round, right?

duckydonald

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:48:59 PM

such an ugly site and cheap
hcf27 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 10:43:51 PM

Hi

Winning Number was 19

Winner= No Winner

Total Pot = Ᵽ6803

Winning Jackpot = Ᵽ NA

Faucet Donation = Ᵽ680

PotcoinLotto = Ᵽ680

So if there are not enough players, the jackpot will indeed get smaller and smaller even when no one wins, as only 50% of the current round jackpot will be rolled over to the next round, right?

Most of the potcoin community and speacially the admin team (potcoin is community run) is playing and you can buy more than one number.. I bought 4 numbers this week... I doubt that the pot will actually get smaller... but yeah I guess if no1 plays there is no game, luckily that has not happened and It wont as long as the admin team is around..
hcf27 (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:30:27 AM

1 day left to play for tomorrows draw!
hcf27 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 12:49:09 PM

Winners And Pay Out Information For 18/04/2015

We have 2 winners this week sharing the jackpot Smiley

Winning Number was 10
Total Pot = Ᵽ6503
Winners = 2 Ashley Lincoln & Cogitorium
Winners will be receiving =Ᵽ2601.5 Each
Winning Jackpot = Ᵽ5203
Roll Over To Next Jackpot = Ᵽ650
Potfunder Donation = Ᵽ0
Faucet Donation = Ᵽ650
PotcoinLotto = Ᵽ0
potcoiner420

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:52:16 AM

Should we start the potlotto again ?
syabiz

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:28:12 AM

I has been suspended coz my brother joining with my refferal link.. then he use same network with me in our home...  Cry

I have sent reason useing contact form but not yet replay...

Fyi... i have promote my referal link to my group at facebook.. already 10 user joining usinh my reff link..

Look at this link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/562624104090086/permalink/563114397374390/

For admin, please unsuspend to check my account following POTcoin address using for register here: PKzvDyEDBDcJqWEUu4ADLDTU67MuzPANHT

Thank you...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: