Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell my acc Member acc!  (Read 384 times)
Thesuic12 (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:28:49 PM

needs few post to be 84 activity,!

has neg trust but thats the loan shit u can remove and PM vod, since i havent asked any loan

Price: 0.01 or so :O
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:39:35 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 01:22:39 AM by Gyfts

As a side note, it seems you have negative feedback by two people in default trust as well as negative intrusted feedback which makes this account almost worthless. Consider lowering your price.

Also it will be more effective to report the post instead of writing that the thread is in the wrong section. You are really just making your post appear longer then it really is and are not adding anything to the conversation.

I removed it. It was just 11 words, wasn't intended to increase the length. My thinking was, the meta forum I could see would be a tempting place to put account sales so I was informing the OP that he was mistaken on that. IMO it was worth mentioning and it was probably helpful to the OP. I don't want to clutter up moderator reports with simple "move thread" requests as if they don't have their hands full already. Might as well use the move thread feature if it's there. Respect your opinion though so I went ahead and removed it.

One could say the first sentence of this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1026091.msg11102482#msg11102482 is completely contradicting what you said about adding to the conversation. So I don't see why you are being hypocritical here especially after you completely repeated my statement which was the first post in a rephrased way. By your way of thinking, you did that just to increase the post length as nothing new was added to the conversation in that statement. Of course this wasn't the intention but you can see that just because text isn't adding to the conversation directly does not make it an attempt to increase post length or irrelevant.  I think it's always relevant to point out when a post is in the wrong section. It's a valid statement to make to a user who is mistaken. In case you do check back on this thread please PM me if you want to discuss it further, we don't need to start a flame war or anything based on a disagreement of opinions so please don't take this offensively. We're all entitled to them. But going back to my first point, I wasn't trying to increase post length intentionally.

Thank you!
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:51:51 PM

needs few post to be 84 activity,!

has neg trust but thats the loan shit u can remove and PM vod, since i havent asked any loan

Price: 0.01 or so :O

Trust ratings could be an issue if you want to sell an account. Before selling this account, you must first settle any issues that is linked together with this account. Also, please move this topic to the digital goods section because this isn't the appropriate thread.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:02:13 PM

There is no rule that says any disputes that involve negative trust need to be removed prior to selling an account although if the account does have negative trust then it's price will be negatively affected. (Btw it doesn't actually appear this account is involved in any disputes, just scammy behavior)

Also it will be more effective to report the post instead of writing that the thread is in the wrong section. You are really just making your post appear longer then it really is and are not adding anything to the conversation.
Thesuic12 (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:54:10 PM

Vod easily removes the one so its -4 and LOok whats it for, no scams

And member accs is like 0.04

SO i thought 0.01 with negative is good XD
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:07:09 PM

i wouldnt pay 0.01 for it because its just useless, you cant enroll with it to any sig campaigns
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: