April 16, 2015, 06:57:29 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2015, 11:12:29 AM by KarmaShark

Deleted
98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:01:04 PM

wont people give you negative trust for selling + trust account as a scammer can easily buy it?

josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 07:17:17 PM

Be careful of some douchebags that give you negative trust when you sell your account. Maybe create an alt and post the offering there without direktly linking it to your profile.
Your green trust rating might turn to red soon...

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:47:14 PM

wont people give you negative trust for selling + trust account as a scammer can easily buy it?

i wont give negative feedback, but i will leave a neutral trust, as a warning for others
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:51:58 PM

i wont give negative feedback, but i will leave a neutral trust, as a warning for others

Rightly so with the green trust being sold with it, i laughed when i see 3bitcoin but it now! This has got to be a troll, legendary accounts won't even go for that! You would be lucky to get that as a vip or donator. Anyway it is a free market so good luck but think more towards 0.4-0.5 because of the trust assuming that does not get negatives of course.

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:55:42 PM

Selling the account publicly is bad for 2 big reasons. People may leave negative trust and now if people are active on the forums they know this account will not be yours for much longer so the trust built on it will be worth nothing (unless you get some newbies to fall for it). That will lower the worth of your account by a lot now.
cr4sh0verride

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:34:40 PM

There is absolutely no point in having a trust system if you can just sell it away

And let's make it abundantly clear here.. Your account has "value" because of that trust system
That is what you're selling off and there is no way we can verify that the new owner deserves the same trust rating that you achieved

By publicly stating that you wish to sell your account instead of going through an anonymous 3rd party tells me that either

a) You don't really understand why the trust system is important in this ecosystem or
b ) You just don't care
sifter

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:11:43 AM

You probably should have tried to be more anonymous with the account sale, now everyone will know the account is for sale and you won't be able to attract much buyers from here. the trust ratings don't count for anything anymore since ppl will know the account is being sold.

if u really wanted someone to buy this for the price u shouldnt have revealed the account being sold.

i get that some ppl are scared that trusted accounts would go into the hands of a scammer but reality is, most scammers who scam get caught/exposed early on and probably wont be able to make much back from investing money into an account like this. i think more ppl who are trusted or just want to use it for a legit purpose such as marketing or representing another company/service, or be have an easy time selling things on the marketplace forums.

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
Mewtwo

Activity: 238

ROAD TO HEAVEN...

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:48:57 AM

As a Sr.Member here, you should be aware that the public name of your account when a sale is not recommended , even you will not sell it.
I think you know this, but I just don't understand why you still do that. Very likely it would have received some negative feedback from reputed member here. And nobody will dare to buy your account since that negative feedback. Here is your excessive subjective.

TheGrapist

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:19:59 AM

Be careful of some douchebags that give you negative trust when you sell your account. Maybe create an alt and post the offering there without direktly linking it to your profile.
Your green trust rating might turn to red soon...

Appreciate the advice. My rational is if one were to sell an account privately from the safety of a sock puppet account, that would open up the community to more risk. The buyer would now have an account in good standing with no public record of ownership change. By posting this in the public as myself I also hope to negate that perverse incentive to draw the wrong type of buyers.

This is already answered by the op

As a Sr.Member here, you should be aware that the public name of your account when a sale is not recommended , even you will not sell it.
I think you know this, but I just don't understand why you still do that. Very likely it would have received some negative feedback from reputed member here. And nobody will dare to buy your account since that negative feedback. Here is your excessive subjective.

tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:35:48 AM

I offer you .4 in fiat payable today Western Union if you pay the WU fee of I think it would be $10 because the amount is over $50. PM Sent as well. Also, like I stated in the pm, I will do this transaction with escrow. Let me know either way. Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: