Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:09:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China temporarily out of the Bitcoin game?  (Read 4299 times)
luciann

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:18:42 PM

i think all this china talk being out of bitcoin is a bit naive talking..

if anything it should be some price manipulation of seeing how the market reacts, and seeing they can get a deal once announcing its back with bitcoin again.

Torque (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 5043

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:48:57 PM

And down she goes....

http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/19/investing/china-stocks-shanghai-correction/
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:54:48 PM

China soon to be back in the Bitcoin game?  Grin
prodigy8

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:03:11 PM

check the volume , if chinese were afraid and selling BTC then after crashing why same people are purchasing huge amount of BTC?
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:46:33 AM

Look at this:

www.fiatleak.com

China still #1 in the Bitcoin game. These guys aren't that dumb to get scared by some barking of their local goverment.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:13:35 AM

Look at this:

www.fiatleak.com

China still #1 in the Bitcoin game. These guys aren't that dumb to get scared by some barking of their local goverment.

exactly ,China taking over the Bitcoin market and only time will tell if it is for better or worse.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:52:28 AM

Look at this:

www.fiatleak.com

That site is based off the Chinese zero fee exchanges hence the overwhelming flow. There's no question China's the daddy but Papua New Guinea would be dominating that site if it hosted zero fee exchanges.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:31:26 AM

Look at this:

www.fiatleak.com

Agreed, it's just a matter of redistributing wealth to hop on to profit wagon, and as soon as the party is over, it's back to bitcoin.
Given the recent positive legal topics regarding Swiss, they may get some good healthy competition though, and they it's just a matter of time until is spreads out to entire EU.

cheers
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:51:45 AM

check the volume , if chinese were afraid and selling BTC then after crashing why same people are purchasing huge amount of BTC?

there is still no ban there so people can do whatever they want, there no official rules made by their governement, only itimidation at most

so they are free to buy in bulk, i guess their government in the end will regulate it and taxed, it if they see a huge money influx in their economy, like Russia is planning to do
Torque (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:56:50 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2015, 05:11:39 PM by Torque

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2015/06/24/meet-the-worlds-biggest-stock-market-bubble-since-the-dot-com-boom/

It's sad to me that the majority of Chinese retail stock investors are going to get burned, as they were of course late to the party.  Once it pops, their stock bubble will continue to fall over the next 6-12 months, maybe even longer.

Instead, they could have bought bitcoin at the bottom of the bitcoin market (i.e., like NOW), and just waited it out for demand to increase.  Just imagine if all those billions of Chinese stock investments from the last 2-3 months had instead got pushed into the Bitcoin market now?  We'd definitely have a new rally.

I think their gov't neutered the bitcoin rise in Dec 2013 on purpose.  I think their gov't saw all of the pent up demand that their own people had for investing, and knew that if their people invested in bitcoin it would not directly benefit anyone in their own country or their domestic economy.  But if they could engineer and rally a Chinese stock bubble instead, and then promote it from within, then their corporations and executives would directly benefit.

Their poor, uneducated people just unwittingly participated in one of the largest "bail ins" in history.  All coordinated and endorsed by the Chinese gov't.
Hollingsworth

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:15:00 AM

The Chinese government cannot stop the asian horde from buying and selling bitcoin.

To this day, china pumps alt coins.

People of China, we who invest in bitcoin, litecoin and Ripple, salute you!!! 
Torque (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:07:24 PM

When I started this thread months ago, people didn't really see it or agree.

Now we're seeing it play out.  The Chinese stock market rallied and crashed.  The U.S. and Euro markets are waffling and may be starting a bear turn.  PMs are flat.

So where are all the HNW traders going to go?  They'll revisit markets that haven't had a bull run for a while.  You can guess which one they're coming back to now.   Wink
prodigy8

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:09:49 PM

When I started this thread months ago, people didn't really see it or agree.

Now we're seeing it play out.  The Chinese stock market rallied and crashed.  The U.S. and Euro markets are waffling and may be starting a bear turn.  PMs are flat.

So where are all the HNW traders going to go?  They'll revisit markets that haven't had a bull run for a while.  You can guess which one they're coming back to now.   Wink

Well now i just read a topic here that China wants to buy bitcoin.
Here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1229206.msg12819678;topicseen#new
If that will really start happening then the bitcoin price will really be increased to the moon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: