Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:06:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm looking for a bitcoin accepting web host  (Read 653 times)
f2d (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:48:57 PM

I'm looking for a web host that has the following criteria:

- Accepts bitcoin
- Easy to use (eg, you can upload your files through your web browser)
- Provides functionality to do a php mail()
- Will not suspend your account for abusive use

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:54:46 PM

take a look at https://www.namecheap.com/hosting.aspx

it is a famous domain provider and it also provides hosting, I don't know any other trustable hosting enterprise accepting bitcoin
f2d (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:56:04 PM

it is a famous domain provider and it also provides hosting, I don't know any other trustable hosting enterprise accepting bitcoin

Do they also provide domain name registration?

What about abusive use. I plan on using the website for a phishing scam, so I'd like a web host that ignores abuse complaints from 3rd parties.
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 07:57:58 PM

So you are saying that you are going to literally use the website to scam people?
MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:00:42 PM

They do name registration, but I doubt they will allow illegal activity as they are an SSL cert provider as well. In fact they are probably heavily against it.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
f2d (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:02:20 PM

They do name registration, but I doubt they will allow illegal activity as they are an SSL cert provider as well. In fact they are probably heavily against it.

Yeah, I'm looking for more of a less than reputable web host who isn't going to care what you're (ab)using their services for.
Blazr

Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:04:25 PM

What about abusive use. I plan on using the website for a phishing scam, so I'd like a web host that ignores abuse complaints from 3rd parties.

LOL! you are on the wrong forum, nobody here is going to help you.

Browsers nowadays have built-in anti-phishing. Even if you do find a suitable host and registrar, your phish will make it onto a list and be blocked by all major browsers so it's pretty pointless to use such a host for a phish anyway.

bitllionaire
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:07:47 PM

That is not good, I am not going to help you to hold an scam  Angry
You should not do it,if you want to earn money,work as everyone
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:10:03 PM

Phishing and scam  Roll Eyes, I think you have wrong forum ... try to ask on thebot[dot]net - hackerforums . However I suggest you to stop, it is not so "good" the thing that you want to do.....
f2d (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:12:19 PM

Browsers nowadays have built-in anti-phishing. Even if you do find a suitable host and registrar, you're phish will make it onto a list and be blocked by all major browsers.

Uh, the whole point of bitcoin is to do something shady. If it was a legitimate website then I would just pay for hosting with a credit card.

And my phish isn't going to make it onto any list. It's just a webpage with 2 text boxes that say "Username" and "Password"

It's hardly sophisticated, and I'm only targeting the dumbest 1% of users.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:17:20 PM

Browsers nowadays have built-in anti-phishing. Even if you do find a suitable host and registrar, you're phish will make it onto a list and be blocked by all major browsers.

Uh, the whole point of bitcoin is to do something shady. If it was a legitimate website then I would just pay for hosting with a credit card.

And my phish isn't going to make it onto any list. It's just a webpage with 2 text boxes that say "Username" and "Password"

I hope you are joking, the whole point of bitcoin is NOT to do something shady  Roll Eyes. I suggest you to inform yourself better and after come back here and argue, I think you don't know what is really bitcoin.
bitllionaire
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:18:10 PM

Because of you,many people think bitcoin is bad and dangerous, shame on you
Vitamin King

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:26:22 PM

I think the whole point of cash is to do something shady. Do not try with bitcoin as you will be tracked and caught. Try looking for a web host that accepts direct cash/bank deposit. Stay away from bitcoin for God's sake.

Not your Keys = Not your Coin | No Risk = No Gain
f2d (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:28:24 PM

I hope you are joking, the whole point of bitcoin is NOT to do something shady  Roll Eyes. I suggest you to inform yourself better and after come back here and argue, I think you don't know what is really bitcoin.

Funny how people say this, yet think promoting illegal online gambling is just fine.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:33:26 PM

Funny how people say this, yet think promoting illegal online gambling is just fine.

It depends of which country you are "hosting" your dice or gambling site, but I think it is not illegal to "play" with bitcoin. Is bitcoin recognized as real currency buy the various governments? However I am not an expert of politics or laws so I cannot explain better if it is illegal or not.
Blazr

Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 09:19:51 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2015, 09:29:58 PM by Blazr

Uh, the whole point of bitcoin is to do something shady

You are a complete retard if you think that. Bitcoin is NOT anonymous at all, if you use it for illegal purposes there will be evidence of you commiting the crime, unless you really know what you are doing.

Bitcoin has plenty of legitimate purposes. I have been living off of Bitcoin entirely for the past 2 years, I do not have a bank account, and I can get by just fine. Initially I had lots of problems spending/cashing out and also lots of problems with sketchy exchanges etc but nowadays there are so many services taking Bitcoin that ain't a problem at all, there's a freaking bitcoin ATM in my city now. It's been awesome, I've been through so much shit with banks in the past having accounts frozen etc and I am so greatful that I have full control over my money can access it from anywhere in the world at anytime, it's freedom my man.

f2d (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 10:21:27 PM

Uh, the whole point of bitcoin is to do something shady

You are a complete retard if you think that. Bitcoin is NOT anonymous at all, if you use it for illegal purposes there will be evidence of you commiting the crime, unless you really know what you are doing.

Bitcoin has plenty of legitimate purposes. I have been living off of Bitcoin entirely for the past 2 years, I do not have a bank account, and I can get by just fine. Initially I had lots of problems spending/cashing out and also lots of problems with sketchy exchanges etc but nowadays there are so many services taking Bitcoin that ain't a problem at all, there's a freaking bitcoin ATM in my city now. It's been awesome, I've been through so much shit with banks in the past having accounts frozen etc and I am so greatful that I have full control over my money can access it from anywhere in the world at anytime, it's freedom my man.

Yeah, I'm not doing anything the real authorities would have any kind of interest in.

I'm phishing for accounts in an online game, not bank accounts or the like.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: