Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:32:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CVFS Live Q & A Session  (Read 1902 times)
Little P 1 (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 10:48:05 PM

Hi

CVFS is a start up Crypto based asset manager for non crypto investors and small business outside of the crypto space trying to increase adoption.

We will be  holding a small online presentation on May the 8th at 7PM GMT which anyone can view by going here https://plus.google.com/events/c6qi00a7j1h7mmjqvljbsuivtj0

I will give a presentation on the business model
Followed by a Q & A session
Some of our current shareholders will also be available to answer and ask questions

If you have questions but will not be able to attend the online event please post them below and i will refer to them during the video.

The aim of this video is to give prospective investors the opportunity to ask any questions they might have and convince them to help CVFS
 reach our first round funding target!

Where can currently invest:
To see a list of all the platforms you can invest on please look here http://www.cryptovest.co.uk/order-shares-today.php
You can invest in NXT, XCP and BTC on a variety of exchanges and platforms our ticker is almost always CVFS
https://cryptostocks.com/securities/126
https://coinsortium.co/project/CVFS
NXT Asset Id:  3982465794986004670  Ticker CVFS

We look forward to seeing you in May.

Kind Regards,

CVFS
www.cryptovest.co.uk
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:05:12 AM

Well, this thread just differentiated it from the rest of the posts around here in a major way. This may (one of) be the only good lookin bitcoin related company that is doing good and positive things for shareholders on this page as well as the ecosystem overall.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:52:08 AM

If you hope for this project to have any success, I would advise you to work on transparency issues.

First, who s behind this. Names, social contacts, data
Second, where is this fund located, address, office, registration.
Third, references, if any, past successful projects, education, why are you good for this job.
Fourth, the web page s ok but it does seem a bit amateurish for this kind of fund. This is just my personal observation and not something which should be takes seriously.
Fifth, strong exit strategy, what happens if things go south.

If you need a honest review or anything else, I am always glad to help. 

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:48:59 PM

If you hope for this project to have any success, I would advise you to work on transparency issues.

Third, references, if any, past successful projects, education, why are you good for this job.
Fourth, the web page s ok but it does seem a bit amateurish for this kind of fund. This is just my personal observation and not something which should be takes seriously.

Crazyivan if your logged into cryptostocks site you can see the name, address, email, IPadress and such for the owners to stocks number 121 or higher and a few of the earlier stocks to.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:15:38 AM

1-3 is already public knowledge. 4 Can be dealt with as time goes by and funding is approved for it. And if exit strategy means offering the investors a way to be paid out in full then that is obviously something they'll look into. I would've liked to see your opinion here months ago but welcome your thoughts now. I truly hope that LP asks you to help reviewing certain things, tho.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:21:08 AM

And, once the IPO is filled I bet newer ideas and concepts will make their way up the chain and newer things will be brought out. You can't bust balls when the outfit is getting off the ground. Mr. Cary, as an investor, probably has many networking partners that are potentially willing to get in with CVFS and make this a top shelf company. This is clearly something to keep an eye on if not outright investing in said outlet.
Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:10:38 AM

You can find out all the answers to your questions during my presentation on the company on  May the 8th at 7PM GMT which anyone can view by going here https://plus.google.com/events/c6qi00a7j1h7mmjqvljbsuivtj0

Please register for the event by selecting Yes on the are you going to watch button and let me know that you will be attending.

FYI we will do a complete website after we hit our first funding round I built the website myself and I certainty am not a web designer.

And thanks for the honest review  Grin
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 03:06:10 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 04:27:01 PM by Chef Ramsay

This event will be live on May 8th which will be the second friday in May. I would advise any interested parties and such around here to hear LP and the entire CVFS out. Let's face it, no proposed security out here would have the balls to go live in a session like this. Be there and see what's up, then you make the decision as to whether it's worth it to you to pad your portfolio w/ CVFS. And for the record, 7pm gmt is (5hrs prior) 2 pm in est so judge your spot accordingly. Slim pickings in this so-called security sub-forum so it's time to find out what is real. Here's your chance.
Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:54:19 PM

The slide deck is now ready looking forward to the event.

Feel free to send me any questions in advanced if you can't make it and I will answer them.

Kr,

CVFS
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:34:05 AM

Yo folks, this is your chance to ask questions of a security that is posting here, never happened before. We're nearly 6 months into CVFS dealing out a dividend and the biz is on the expand motion. Too many shitstorms have ruined this area and now CV is taking it back. Few more days before the fulfillment takes place.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 04:10:48 PM

Q & A coming up in a few hours, look back over the OP for details. If you're curious about whether this is legit or not, here's your opportunity if you're looking to invest in something. I'm unaware of any other such presentation in the past.
Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 04:58:19 PM

Dear Chef,

You beat me to it ^^

Kr,

CVFS
Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 05:46:05 PM

The link is https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c6qi00a7j1h7mmjqvljbsuivtj0
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:00:45 PM

Just finished viewing the show and what a great one it is! It really encapsulates quite well the strengths of the business model of having the fund/platform providing liquidity to brokers and more as it expands in time. Your commentary provided extra life and insight to the slides which is very helpful. Top notch team too. May the wind be at your back while pitching to fiat investors as well coming up.
Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:01:07 PM

Hey Chef,

Tbh comments like that make it all worth it Smiley

Thanks for the support so far we won't let you down!

You can see the video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa2-AVLb7Lo
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:49:48 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 04:16:44 PM by Chef Ramsay

Hey Chef,

Tbh comments like that make it all worth it Smiley

Thanks for the support so far we won't let you down!

You can see the video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa2-AVLb7Lo
Hope all investors checked it out and made their own decision but they should make their thoughts/opinion known here. Nothing else on this subforum (besides a few) is doing anything besides CVFS so that is your question atm. Lots of mining crap but no new biz models that are working like CVFS. Say your piece.
Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:49:32 PM

Hey Chef,

I know you know this forum well.

Do u know the best place to ask for development help on the forum.

I remember there was a section before but i can't seem to find it now.

Kr,

MO
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:13:04 AM

Hey Chef,

I know you know this forum well.

Do u know the best place to ask for development help on the forum.

I remember there was a section before but i can't seem to find it now.

Kr,

MO
Hey there MO, my best guesses for that would be: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=6.0 or:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0. Hope these help but if not, I know a crytpo-bot creator (thru another site) that is pretty smart that might be able to help out.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:01:40 AM

Nice div that you sent last month and looking forward to the next one in the next week or so. Meanwhile, Rand Paul has outdone his-self on his filibuster on the NSA and the Patriot Act.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: