Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell member account  (Read 1095 times)
Yoloking (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:56:01 AM

I am selling a member account or willing to take a loan for it.
Account details:
Activity: 80

Start bidding: 0.05BTC
Increment: 0.005BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:58:28 AM

Account details:

Can you provide a signed message from an addy posted on a thread earlier?

Also 0.05 is too much for a member account Smiley
Yoloking (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:05:31 AM

Account details:

Can you provide a signed message from an addy posted on a thread earlier?

Also 0.05 is too much for a member account Smiley
I have a link, where u can see the addy of that account, that is also my addy lolz.
How much for member account?
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:19:17 AM

I think 0.02 -0.03 BTC is a suitable price for any member account if it has quality posts and no spam! 0.05 BTC is too high for any member account  I guess Smiley

TheGrapist

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:20:20 AM

Account details:

this thread should belong on the auction section since there is a starting bid

Yoloking (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:29:28 AM

Account details:

I moved it to there. But it looks like nothing happend..

I think 0.02 -0.03 BTC is a suitable price for any member account if it has quality posts and no spam! 0.05 BTC is too high for any member account  I guess Smiley
Okay, starting bid is 0.03BTC, will vhange it in first post.

Sarthak

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:36:35 AM

Account details:

I moved it to there. But it looks like nothing happend..

No, Something has happened Smiley Its now on the auction thread Smiley
Btw, I might be interested in buying this one.. Please answer these questions:

1) Does it have quality posts?
2) How much time will it take to reach 96 activity?
3) Can you disclose me the name of the account in PM (I won't disclose it to anyone) Smiley

cryptoforcause

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:39:16 AM

I still would be looking for a signed message from an older posted address so as to prove its not a stolen or hacked account. Can you disclose the account name in PM so that I can check post quality and also does it have a pending loan?

PS:- I suggest you to change starting bid to 0.02 as 0.05 as starting bid is too much for a member account (Rather buy it now must be somewhere 0.05 or 0.06)
Yoloking (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:57:08 AM

I still would be looking for a signed message from an older posted address so as to prove its not a stolen or hacked account. Can you disclose the account name in PM so that I can check post quality and also does it have a pending loan?

PS:- I suggest you to change starting bid to 0.02 as 0.05 as starting bid is too much for a member account (Rather buy it now must be somewhere 0.05 or 0.06)
sent u a pm! With proof of ownership of account.
Sarthak

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:01:05 AM

You didn't answer my questions Smiley
I can be the first bidder or maybe the highest bidder if I am satisfied with your answer Smiley

cryptoforcause

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:42:46 AM

I can be the first bidder or maybe the highest bidder if I am satisfied with your answer Smiley

The address he wanna use for signing a message was posted on 17th Feb so I guess its old enough to prove ownership.
And as Sarthak asked if it has Quality posts.. It doesn't have quality posts Tongue
cryptoforcause

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:44:45 AM

The address he wanna use for signing a message was posted on 17th Feb so I guess its old enough to prove ownership.
And as Sarthak asked if it has Quality posts.. It doesn't have quality posts Tongue

Sorry I can't edit my post.. so making a new post..
The whole first page of his last posts has one liners and I expect the same would have been for the further pages.

I anm pretty sure he would have got a lot many posts deleted and maybe he had been banned too Embarrassed
Sarthak

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:48:59 AM

The whole first page of his last posts has one liners and I expect the same would have been for the further pages.

I anm pretty sure he would have got a lot many posts deleted and maybe he had been banned too Embarrassed

Thank you for the info Grin
I was just planning to make it a full member and sell it for some profit! Anyways I will get very few money for spam posts and it doesn't sound good to sell account with spam posts! I've changed my mind OP Smiley
Btw OP, you never answered my question no matter how many times I repeated Smiley (No need to answer now, I've already decided not to buy the account Wink)

cryptoforcause

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:55:22 AM

Thank you for the info Grin
I was just planning to make it a full member and sell it for some profit! Anyways I will get very few money for spam posts and it doesn't sound good to sell account with spam posts! I've changed my mind OP Smiley
Btw OP, you never answered my question no matter how many times I repeated Smiley (No need to answer now, I've already decided not to buy the account Wink)

I guess no one will be buying it for 0.05 now..
Thanks to me Tongue

Sorry OP.

I have something else too to disclose but that will be too much so I wont disclose that publicly.. Interested people can PM me  Roll Eyes Grin
Yoloking (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:33:27 AM

Anyone wanna buya ccount for 0.02? That is cheap for a member account, the spam post are deleted, so these didnt count.
safetybitcoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:12:36 AM

Anyone wanna buya ccount for 0.02? That is cheap for a member account, the spam post are deleted, so these didnt count.

An account that has repeatedly been deleted posts is very easy to be banned again or even be banned permanently. Purchase these accounts so they will accept high risks. And so I think 0.02BTC still a little bit higher.

Yoloking (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:18:31 AM

An account that has repeatedly been deleted posts is very easy to be banned again or even be banned permanently. Purchase these accounts so they will accept high risks. And so I think 0.02BTC still a little bit higher.
Manium is 0.01. That is really cheap. Tell me when u wanna buy!
TheGrapist

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:28:41 AM

0.01 for your account? Im interested.

asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:31:52 AM

It is quite simple, don't sell for such a small price unless you know something about the account that you don't mind getting any price for it hmmm. Some advice! Over the next few weeks make 20+ 'quality constructive' posts and either, A, wait to become full member and earn 2x -3x that in a week. B, sell it for 0.04- 0.06 after you have made some quality posts.

cryptoforcause

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:10:00 PM

0.01 for your account? Im interested.

If you are going to buy this account I would strongly recommend using an escrow dude and check all account details before you release the escrow.

I am telling this cos of a reason Wink which only I know Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: