Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:22:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any reason twitter.com/Bitcoin only tweets news (& price) from Coindesk?  (Read 434 times)
cryptocoinsnews (OP)

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 07:44:37 AM

Any reason twitter.com/Bitcoin only tweets news (& price) from Coindesk and not Cointelegraph or other Bitcoin news sites? The twitter account has more than 80k followers. I believe most bitcoin news sites would like some love from them as well.

/David Parker, Director of CCN
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:04:06 AM

It depends on who is in control of Bitcoin's twitter account. They seem to have some sort agreement with Coindesk I think, also there is possibility that Coindesk is supposed to be the best, the biggest and most established bitcoin news source and that is the simplest reason behind it.
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:11:13 AM

I think, also there is possibility that Coindesk is supposed to be the best, the biggest and most established bitcoin news source and that is the simplest reason behind it.

I'm sorry but this is simply unacceptable. There's no such thing as what you said.
Even the dollar "should" be the most established currency right?

Wink
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 10:11:23 AM

Any reason twitter.com/Bitcoin only tweets news (& price) from Coindesk and not Cointelegraph or other Bitcoin news sites? The twitter account has more than 80k followers. I believe most bitcoin news sites would like some love from them as well.

I am pretty sure that this handle is under control of some of the backers of CoinDesk & BlockChain.info, because these 2 service are the top priority on this account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: