Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:34:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Californium |CF| |Sha256| |2,510,000 CF|Bittrex-Yobit|Mac/Window Wallet|  (Read 43745 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:27:30 AM

I think if the Dev gets a block explorer going and some sort of future plans going for what they are going to plan on doing with this coin that we should see a price rise for sure. I mean under 20k a coin right now is a freaking steal of a joke and I know that this coin will easily be worth 150k in the upcoming weeks.  Plus I highly doubt that the person who bought 6 BTC worth up to 200k a coin when it launched on Bittrex was just throwing his BTC away.  I mean what people need to realize is that this is a straight POW coin there isn't going to be anymore than 2.52 million coins in existence ever!! That means that with the coin supply as low as it is right now that this coin should at least be trading around 100k a coin not 20k a coin.  People need to help promote this coin and help get the word out about it and let people realize that it's not just a flavor of the week coin like 8bit was or like some other coins were.  I only pointed out 8bit because it was at what 400k a coin the other day and now its around 100k a coin.  That coin was clearly pumped and dumped hard with a very quick POW phase and very quick pumping and dumping and promoting by the shillers who got into that coin.  But Californium could be a coin that could hold it's value and gain more value if the Dev and team and community get behind this coin and help people realize that this is a coin worth buying at these prices and more!! Cheers

Totally agree! And look, there are no failures and no problems in the coin! I believe that this coin has a future! Cheers!

That's what I mean if the Dev could let the people and the community know what some future plans are for this coin and something that we as a community can promote to the Crypto World on why they should invest in this coin then there is no reason this coin shouldn't be worth over 100k a coin!  Everything for this coin worked perfectly off the start and the Dev openly only mined the first 100 blocks at a 1 CF reward which is nothing to the total supply and the coin has such a kick ass name and could have so much potential but we need the Dev and the rest of us to step up and figure out what this coin can offer that other coins cannot offer.  I agree that the nice slow POW phase is definitely a plus for this coin because it means that the total supply stays nice and low but we need some features added to the coin that will attract people to want to purchase this coin because it went from being around 150k to 200k to under 20k a coin in the matter of days and there isn't even 75k coin supply yet!!! That's ridiculous especially for a coin which so far has had no problems running the wallets or mining the coin or anything except maybe the necessity for a block explorer.  I urge the Dev to maybe look at possibly recruiting some gaming developers that could possibly make maybe a dice game or a blackjack game for this coin to try to bring a more social aspect to the coin and get more people involved.  Also if maybe we could look into upgrading the wallet so that you could message other CF owners and stuff like that would help Smiley These are just my suggestions though and I hope that the Dev really wants to make this coin a success because I have a feeling that it can be with the right promoting and marketing for it Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:54:56 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 02:33:38 AM by cryptic4000

I think the Whale who bought shit load ( >6btc) of this coin on the first day listing at bittrex, suppressed the market price so much next day should have scared/ demotivated the developer. go easy whale. From 200K to 10K is too much  Cheesy ...you almost killed the coin. Imagine you release a coin and find your coin's marketcap dive to 6btc in three days...

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
WarNeverChanges

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:58:55 AM

I think the Whale who bought shit load ( >6btc) of this coin on the first day listing at bittrex, suppressed the market price so much next day should have scared/ demotivated the developer. go easy whale. From 200K to 10K is too much  Cheesy ...you almost killed the coin. Imagine you release a coin and find your coin's marketcap dive to 6btc in three days...

Or the dev dumped and left... I hope not, I'm still holding much of what I mined Smiley

Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:22:38 AM

its is just idiots dumping, only 5921 CF for sale on bittrex.

Iff everybody stops dumping (even the multipool) price will be back up. only 1btc to buy it back up to 43k

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:47:45 AM

Or the dev dumped and left... I hope not, I'm still holding much of what I mined Smiley
The Dev only premined not even 100 CF so there would be no point for him to quit and dump the 100 coins. It would make no sense and yes I agree if everyone quits dumping their mined coins for dirt cheap the price of this coin could rise again to the proper price that it should be at which in my opinion is around 100k to 150k a coin

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:05:50 AM

The Dev only premined not even 100 CF so there would be no point for him to quit and dump the 100 coins. It would make no sense and yes I agree if everyone quits dumping their mined coins for dirt cheap the price of this coin could rise again to the proper price that it should be at which in my opinion is around 100k to 150k a coin

2btc buys and where back @ 59,000 sats

SimkoMiner

Activity: 925

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:51:18 AM

Staying positive with this coin.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:14:05 AM

Staying positive with this coin.
I'm also staying positive with this coin and hoping that the Dev will hopefully update everyone on what the next plan is for this coin and what types of features we could possibly be looking at introducing with this coin.  I love that it is solely POW just like good ol' original BTC! But we need the Dev to give us something that we can market this coin to people with Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:53:02 AM

Yes it's a nice coin, i just hope the dev will not abandon it. Low supply actually, only around 66k coin in circulation. Price very cheap!

We need more news from the dev. Hope to see some nice feature soon!
andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:39:58 PM

Dev please update with news, think you have a good coin but we need updates so this coin can grow.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:20:46 PM

I just don't understand why people release good coin ideas and then just disappear? I really hope that isn't what has happened with the Dev of this coin because with a couple features added to the wallet and the coin in general this coin could be worth quite a bit I think Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:29:57 PM

I just don't understand why people release good coin ideas and then just disappear? I really hope that isn't what has happened with the Dev of this coin because with a couple features added to the wallet and the coin in general this coin could be worth quite a bit I think Smiley
Dont panic dev has been online in the last 24 hours. Even DEV's have normal lives,work,wife, childern and what not.

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:33:28 PM

Dont panic dev has been online in the last 24 hours. Even DEV's have normal lives,work,wife, childern and what not.

They're not allowed to be normal humans too, it's just not right man Wink

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:39:48 PM

The nerv to be normal,this has got to be a scam now isnt it. Normal life pfff so overrated.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:43:01 PM

The nerv to be normal,this has got to be a scam now isnt it. Normal life pfff so overrated.

Oh I never actually said that this Dev abandoned this coin, I've just seen it happen a lot lately with coins that get launched and they have decent ideas and then outta nowhere the Dev just disappears lol I really hope this Dev does do some cool stuff for this coin because the price that it is selling for right now is actually kind of insulting lmao I mean I'm still snagging bits and pieces here and there as it dips and dips, I just hope that I'm not snagging for nothing lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:12:06 PM

Oh I never actually said that this Dev abandoned this coin, I've just seen it happen a lot lately with coins that get launched and they have decent ideas and then outta nowhere the Dev just disappears lol I really hope this Dev does do some cool stuff for this coin because the price that it is selling for right now is actually kind of insulting lmao I mean I'm still snagging bits and pieces here and there as it dips and dips, I just hope that I'm not snagging for nothing lol

im just messing with the people who alway keep crying a dev is nog online enough haha.
But these prices are below mining costs so i dont even know why people are selling.
I bought for 7000 on yobit this afternoon lol

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:18:44 PM

im just messing with the people who alway keep crying a dev is nog online enough haha.
But these prices are below mining costs so i dont even know why people are selling.
Ya I know I've been snagging a few more here and there because I think that the Dev will come out with some great news and then everyone will be scrambling to get their hands on this coin.  Like some people just don't have the patience to wait for something good to happen with a coin.  If it doesn't happen right off the hop then they think that it's not worth their time and they just write it off lol Well I'm going to make sure that this coin makes a comeback that's for sure Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:19:26 PM

Ya I know I've been snagging a few more here and there because I think that the Dev will come out with some great news and then everyone will be scrambling to get their hands on this coin.  Like some people just don't have the patience to wait for something good to happen with a coin.  If it doesn't happen right off the hop then they think that it's not worth their time and they just write it off lol Well I'm going to make sure that this coin makes a comeback that's for sure Wink

Welcome to Cryptoland, where timelines for devs are even more screwed up than Interstellar  Smiley

Perhaps you are right, otherwise you are a NoobKidOnTheBlock  Grin
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:16:06 PM

Well I am still kind of the NoobKidOnTheBlock because I do still have that faith in coins and their developers and like to promote ideas that I think are good in my opinion, but sometimes that can just end up getting me screwed and stuck holding a bag of coins that are worthless.  I am giving this Dev the benefit of the doubt that this isn't one of those situations and that with some features and some updates and a little hard work that this coin could bounce right back up to a very competitive price that people would jump at to get some Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 03:50:33 AM

Dear Dev,

I hope that you are doing well Smiley I just wanted to drop you a line and inquire about what your future plans for CF are? I know that I as well as the community would love to know what kind of things we can expect from this coin in the future Smiley Cheers NoobKid

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print