Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:22:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did BitLaunder.com rip you off too?
Yes - 1 (33.3%)
No - 2 (66.7%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not use BitLaunder.com! They will steal your deposit. Verified.  (Read 829 times)
MadMaximus (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 10:14:36 AM

Do not use bitlaunder.com!

They will steal your deposit.  Clearly one can see them receive one's BTC but this will not show in one's profile transaction history.  The deposit is then rolled into their huge mixing wallet.

Sad sad day.  The support staff are not friendly and no longer respond.  Seemed like a smart service idea but BEWARE! They will steal your BTC deposit.

I cannot understand why they would do this to a consumer since they already charge a commision.  Is there some scam they carry out if one uses them twice in a 24hr period?

MadMaximus out.

Anyone else have the same issue?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:04:45 PM

maybe they have some problem with their front page? some down time or something like that?

how much btc did you deposited there?
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 05:37:41 PM

Yes, BitLaunder is a known scam site. It is run by some jackass that goes by the name moriarty, and he runs a large array of BTC websites all known for shady behavior and/or scamming, such as: BitPlastic.com, CoinChimp.com, etc. Avoid at all costs unless it is your bizarre intention to be robbed of your BTC.

See here for reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=713699.0

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:40:08 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 12:38:26 PM by redsn0w

Do not use bitlaunder.com!

They will steal your deposit.  Clearly one can see them receive one's BTC but this will not show in one's profile transaction history.  The deposit is then rolled into their huge mixing wallet.

Sad sad day.  The support staff are not friendly and no longer respond.  Seemed like a smart service idea but BEWARE! They will steal your BTC deposit.

I cannot understand why they would do this to a consumer since they already charge a commision.  Is there some scam they carry out if one uses them twice in a 24hr period?

MadMaximus out.

Anyone else have the same issue?

Maybe you should also open a scam accusation in the properly forum section, or better move this thread in that board.

Yes, BitLaunder is a known scam site. It is run by some jackass that goes by the name moriarty, and he runs a large array of BTC websites all known for shady behavior and/or scamming, such as: BitPlastic.com, CoinChimp.com, etc. Avoid at all costs unless it is your bizarre intention to be robbed of your BTC.

See here for reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=713699.0

We are in 2015 and there are still people will fall into scam site before make a simple research through google Roll Eyes. Everyone should be diligent...
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:10:37 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 03:23:38 AM by OROBTC

redsn0w is right, a brief search of BTC mixing threads here at bitcointalk probably has all the info you need to know to find a reputable mixing service.

bitmixer.io works great (I m not affiliated with them other than being a happy customer and in their ad campaign).

Sharedcoin (I believe it only works with blockchain.info wallets) also works just fine.

The above two seem to use different techniques to mix the coins, I find the whole topic of great interest...

Smiley

I know nothing about the various ".onion" services as I do not use TOR.  Nor have I used any other mixing service.
PolarPoint

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:16:25 AM

I am not associated with any mixing service. I am sceptical on this claim by a newbie. OP should post using his main account and show prove. The title says verified, where is the verification?
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:54:55 AM

I am not associated with any mixing service. I am sceptical on this claim by a newbie. OP should post using his main account and show prove. The title says verified, where is the verification?

TBH once you have confirmed that a user has a history of scamming - adding another accusation really doesn't make a difference aside from improving awareness for the general community. Adding proof could be useful - but I honestly doubt it makes a difference, moriarty has been proven to be a scammer over and over and he hasn't made a single effort to deny to prove otherwise. There really is no real need for proof in scenarios such as these.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: