Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:28:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: US Presidential Candidate Rand Paul to Appear at Bitcoin Event  (Read 1365 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 05:09:36 PM

Is he a libertarian or just desperate for votes?
I don't think that he's doing it for the votes. I mean he could do other things that would surely get him more votes. It's not like there a lot of people involved with Bitcoin at the moment.
It's nice to see him endorse Bitcoin. Hopefully he will have a chance to become president. Just imagine, the US president supporting Bitcoin.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:18:47 PM

Candidate Rand Paul is going to an event hosted by Blockchain Technologies Corp. It doesn't say what he is there for. I believe he is accepting bitcoin donations and attending Bitcoin events to get votes, not a real Bitcoin supporter.  Sad
What more would you ask for a presidential candidate right now?

I don't expect anything from him as a presidential candidate. As a bitcoin user, I do not want him to use bitcoin as a marketing tool, if he is not a real bitcoin supporter. If he is a bitcoin supporter, it would be nice if he saying something openly to show that.
He is going to a bitcoin event lol, I think he is someone with a chance to be president going to a bitcoin event is really awesome!

It's not his first visit there: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1002802.0

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

Come original.

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:57:37 PM

Is he a libertarian or just desperate for votes?
I don't think that he's doing it for the votes. I mean he could do other things that would surely get him more votes. It's not like there a lot of people involved with Bitcoin at the moment.
It's nice to see him endorse Bitcoin. Hopefully he will have a chance to become president. Just imagine, the US president supporting Bitcoin.

I'm sure he's just trying to appeal to libertarians and get any money he can, but it's irrelevant because we all know he isn't going to be president.

This should be happening tomorrow. I really hope it gets a lot of press for Bitcoin then. Smiley

Sorry, couldn't resist.
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 06:03:23 PM

These are defiantly exciting times!

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:47:35 PM

Candidate Rand Paul is going to an event hosted by Blockchain Technologies Corp. It doesn't say what he is there for. I believe he is accepting bitcoin donations and attending Bitcoin events to get votes, not a real Bitcoin supporter.  Sad

I don't expect anything from him as a presidential candidate. As a bitcoin user, I do not want him to use bitcoin as a marketing tool, if he is not a real bitcoin supporter. If he is a bitcoin supporter, it would be nice if he saying something openly to show that.
He is going to a bitcoin event lol, I think he is someone with a chance to be president going to a bitcoin event is really awesome!

It's not his first visit there: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1002802.0

Welcome back Bruno.

What does Nick Spanos have to do with Rand Paul?

Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:15:44 PM

Bitcoin has massive political ramifications, so no wonder Paul will by trying to embrace this subject now. Bitcoin is an technologically advanced system that only works because of smart economics and politics, and has a very political purpose.
Natalia_AnatolioPAMM

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:33:03 PM

Wow, a presidential candidate talks about bitcoin? This is very good news. I hope bitcoin will be more famous by the news of this kind

the only advantage for bitcoin for being talked about by a president
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:37:54 AM

Welcome back Bruno.

What does Nick Spanos have to do with Rand Paul?

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=134068966612723&id=130385426981077

Let me tell you a story about me and my dad that I'll never forget.

Blah, blah, blah....

Let me look at my notes.

Then he told me, blah, blah, blah...

Back to the notes...

My dad then blah, blah, blah...

Pretty funny shit, eh? Here's the funny part. The actually exchange lasted the final 14 minutes of an 18 talk about bitcoin during a...wait for it...Bitcoin conference.

Nick is nothing but a lying piece of shit.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: