Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:50:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AntMiner S3+ TurnKey Packages (1.35-1.4 T/h) 3 Antminers, PSU, & Switch - HOLD  (Read 916 times)
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:18:15 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2015, 06:28:00 PM by Stratobitz

MINERS CURRENTLY PENDING PAYMENT - WILL UPDATE IF UNITS REMAIN

1.35+ TerraHash AntMiner S3+ TurnKey Mining Packages

Package includes everything you need to set up and go!

Miners work perfectly. Clean, no dust, low to no HW reporting. PSUs are clean, no overheating.

Each Package Includes

//    (3) Bitmain Antminer S3+ Batch 7/8 Units with original boxes.

//    (1) EVGA 1300 w/ PSU with orignal box, power cable, and PCI Cables to hook up your miners. PSU Cable has been pre-jumpered to auto switch on using Power Switch on PSU.

//    (1) 5 Port Ethernet Switch

//    (3) CAT 5 Ethernet Patch Cables

//    ( 8 ) Rubber Washers (used to stack miners and allow airflow/prevent scratching - as seen in photos.

//    FREE Shipping via Ground with Insurance to Continental USA

TERMS

PAYMENT

All payments are calculated in USD and can be made payable with BTC. Highly Trusted Forum Members may be able to purchase with deposit and final payment on deliver - or payment on delivery; depending on Trust/Level. Otherwise; payment will be due at time of confirmation of your order - and your order will ship within 1 business day after payment is received.

If a buyer is allowed to purchase units using a partial payment deposit (non-escrow) both the first and final payment are to be calculated in USD- and paid in BTC.

I would prefer not to do Escrow (Please view my Trust) - however if escrow is required the cost of the service will be paid by Buyer and will be provided through Ognasty.

RETURNS

All units have been running perfectly and will be tested prior to shipping.

If any units are found to be DOA or not in perfect working order; I will replace or refund the unit. Returns due to defective units will be covered at my expense (shipping). Returns will be accepted for up to 7 days after the buyer has received the units. Returns for non-defective units will not be accepted due to the shipping costs involved.

SHIPPING

Free Shipping to Continental USA buyers including Insurance and Required Signature Confirmation.

Questions? Feel free to post here in the thread or simply send me a PM!

Cheers!

Strato

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: