Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:33:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying to code a dll.  (Read 317 times)
sbankerdemon (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

http://pachinko.games-bit.com/

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:21:21 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 03:43:34 PM by sbankerdemon

I need someone to code a dll for me which have 2 files binded. Like an executable and an image/pdf/doc etc. And when this DLL is loaded it drops the executable and other file in %temp% and execute both.

If interested PM me price

naturelle

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:38:26 PM

I need someone to code a dll for me which have 2 files binded. Like an executable and an image/pdf/doc etc. And when this DLL is loaded if drops the executable and other file in %temp% and execute both.

If interested PM me price

So basically you want people to code you a virus so you can infect people with? seems legit bro

sbankerdemon (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:46:54 PM

If you don't have anything useful to post then it will be better not to post at all.... I want a service and am paying for it. Whats not legit in it? I am a security researcher and I want such a dll for a metasploit module in a particular scenario.

You should not post your shitty comments just to increase your post count

josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 05:24:41 PM

If you don't have anything useful to post then it will be better not to post at all.... I want a service and am paying for it. Whats not legit in it? I am a security researcher and I want such a dll for a metasploit module in a particular scenario.

He is right. Trading with viruses is not allowed on this forum. Why would a security researcher want someone else to code a dll virus, when he should be able to do it himself?
Your needs of a dll is very suspicious, why would someone research that?!

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sbankerdemon (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:39:01 PM

He is right. Trading with viruses is not allowed on this forum. Why would a security researcher want someone else to code a dll virus, when he should be able to do it himself?
Your needs of a dll is very suspicious, why would someone research that?!

Security like IT is a vast domain. Everyone is not able to do everything. So I need a DLL coded. And why you think its a virus?

sinisuba

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:46:00 PM

If you don't find anyone that can help you out here, I'd recommend checking out hackforums.net - they're the 1st website to visit when you need things like this.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: