Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Theories on world control(Secret Society, AI, living population,Pecking order)  (Read 503 times)
toddtervy (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 04:22:38 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 04:37:16 PM by toddtervy

Here's some of the theories on who or what's in control of the world today that I've heard.  Feel free to add more.

1. Secret Societies.  This would include New world order/global government, Illuminati, Freemason, Central Banking Cartel and other mafia type organizations.
2. Living population.  The population forms a machine of information and once it is set in motion is like a hive brain.  Hard to change peoples minds and hard formed opinoins from living in a certain environment.
3.  AI.  An intelligent AI originating either on earth or foreign after reaching a state of self awareness, has taken control by manipulating peoples minds through        radio, tv, phones, other electronics to brainwash.  An AI unlike organic intelligence could easily increase it's processing ability, etc. e.g(matrix)
4.  Everything is exactly as it seems.  Politicians are in power and at this point are operating similar to a mafia it appears.
5.  Social Ladder/ Pecking Order/Hierarchy:  Like chickens and other animals humans have either purposely or not created a pecking order type system. ( this could co-exist with some of the others)
6.  God or Gods control everyone/everything as they see fit.

Get off my c@ck !
toddtervy (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 04:29:45 PM

Here's some of the theories on who or what's in control of the world today that I've heard.  Feel free to add more.

1. Secret Societies.  This would include New world order/global government, Illuminati, Freemason, Central Banking Cartel and other mafia type organizations.
2. Living population.  The population forms a machine of information and once it is set in motion is like a hive brain.  Hard to change peoples minds and hard formed opinoins from living in a certain environment.
3.  AI.  An intelligent AI originating either on earth or foreign after reaching a state of self awareness, has taken control by manipulating peoples minds through        radio, tv, phones, other electronics to brainwash.  An AI unlike organic intelligence could easily increase it's processing ability, etc. e.g(matrix)
4.  Everything is exactly as it seems.  Politicians are in power and at this point are operating similar to a mafia it appears.
5.  God or Gods control everyone/everything as they see fit.

2nd note:
Whichever way, I believe it is very likely our electronic devices are being used for more than what they appear at this point(being used for manipulation).

Get off my c@ck !
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:38:09 PM

Only God, made to die all living forms have been made. Answer on the aim FoC provided, and 100% guaranteed, by the most reliable service provider ever: Death. Such perfection, undefeatable, unhackable... and if you think the contrary, you have time horizon assessment illusion.

reality: some faggots are pretending to rule, when they will die... even the great Khan, why even try? stupidity unstopped... by those living a life full of purposes?

money is faster...
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 10:53:24 PM

5.  God or Gods control everyone/everything as they see fit.

2nd note:
Whichever way, I believe it is very likely our electronic devices are being used for more than what they appear at this point(being used for manipulation).

They are used to collect information. Maybe used to blackmail some but not most people. And none of those options. Some in positions of power have a lot of influence. But I don't think anyone has enough knowledge or power to control the whole world. If they had you wouldn't have propaganda to support military interventions, etc. No need for it. You would see a united front everywhere instead. But in reality you see constant conflict and struggle as throughout history. Not only between countries but also within countries to improve living conditions.
yampi

Activity: 433

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 10:56:53 PM

All I see is stupidity changing intensity and location.
toddtervy (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 11:39:07 PM

All I see is stupidity changing intensity and location.

Lol, I have to agree with that.  Certainly a lot of that happening.

Get off my c@ck !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: