Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:28:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CHEAP & SUPER HQ] Rift Market - Hulu, Direct TV & More // PP & BTC  (Read 4267 times)
senderz (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:05:01 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 10:56:32 PM by senderz

Delete.
SoccerStar

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 05:23:51 AM

Hello,

I am interest in buying a netflix account. Does it have a lifetime guarantee?
senderz (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 05:44:06 AM

Hello,

I am interest in buying a netflix account. Does it have a lifetime guarantee?
Sweet, I never guaranteed lifetime, these are accounts that can range anywhere from a month to 12 months. The less info you change the longer they last. I offer them really cheap so in case it goes down you can buy another one for cheap.
senderz (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:29:52 PM

FAQ

Do I give replacements if they stop working?
- No as I offer them very cheap so you can easily buy another if it goes down.

I only have a virtual credit card and paypal, can I use that to pay?
- No I only accept crypto currencies.

If I receive a non working when bought, will you give a replacement then?
- Yes If you provide proof of purchase I will give you replacement if received faulty.
gongomanny

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Ɓιтcσιη

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:12:04 PM

These accounts are 100%  hacked and stolen account. It doesn't even some with a guarantee since the original owner is bound to recover it. The accounts are also shared, meaning you'll be in a constant war with someone trying to listen to music. I would recommend anyone to only buy the accounts if they fully know that they are illegal and will stop working soon. Perhaps it would be better to invest some more dollars in a exploit with the guarantee that it will work.
senderz (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:15:38 PM

These accounts are 100%  hacked and stolen account. It doesn't even some with a guarantee since the original owner is bound to recover it. The accounts are also shared, meaning you'll be in a constant war with someone trying to listen to music. I would recommend anyone to only buy the accounts if they fully know that they are illegal and will stop working soon. Perhaps it would be better to invest some more dollars in a exploit with the guarantee that it will work.
They are privately cracked, meaning less likely for more people to be on it. No point offering lifetime for $1 that's stupid. Most people will offer lifetime warranty and only actually provide replacements for a few weeks then stop. Only possible exploit is spotify but even now it doens't work well. I've had a friend that confirmed his spotify account off of me lasted over 5 months. It all depends I've seen them last 1 week to 5 months. If anyone offer "true" private accounts it won't be an exploit, but rather carding which is really illegal. Cracked accounts is different. I myself have a cracked hulu & netflix that i've used over 6 months.
rony_90

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:38:03 PM

As you dont have vouches, Can I have a vouch SPOTIFY Account? Wink

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
rony_90

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:54:18 AM

I hereby confirm that yes, I have received a working VOUCH SPOTIFY Account and its working as stated in the OP.
Good Luck Senderz with your sales.

~Rony

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
senderz (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:17:22 PM

I hereby confirm that yes, I have received a working VOUCH SPOTIFY Account and its working as stated in the OP.

~Rony
Thank's for the vouch Smiley I appreciate it!
harlenadler

Activity: 430

Agent of Chaos

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:34:50 PM

~Rony

Having a vouch from a scammer won't really help your business. Also, even though you are saying they are "privately" cracked, the original owner still has access and can recover the accounts at any time, seeing as this is illegal. Caveat emptor - buyer should know that these accounts are sold as-is, subject to any and all defects. There is no telling when these accounts will die, but it is very unlikely that it will be for long.
senderz (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 08:02:41 PM

~Rony

Having a vouch from a scammer won't really help your business. Also, even though you are saying they are "privately" cracked, the original owner still has access and can recover the accounts at any time, seeing as this is illegal. Caveat emptor - buyer should know that these accounts are sold as-is, subject to any and all defects. There is no telling when these accounts will die, but it is very unlikely that it will be for long.
Well I didn't know he was a scammer, I can give vouch copy to you if you want, I don't really care. I have plenty of vouches on other websites such as hack forums if anyone needs proof. And what you said is true it is sold as is, but I have seen these last months. For .50c I don't see how you could go wrong.
BarM

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:36:45 PM

Do you have any Netflix accounts in stock?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 07:00:35 PM

Do you have a spotify account?  I need one, I'm not looking for cracked/hacked accounts.  I'm willing to pay a bit more.

Cheers,
monbux
senderz (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:34:25 AM

Do you have a spotify account?  I need one, I'm not looking for cracked/hacked accounts.  I'm willing to pay a bit more.

Cheers,
monbux
I do have spotify accounts as an offer right now. They will not be private however, as private accounts are usually made through carding which is illegal.
beastyreedhawk

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:42:38 PM

I bought an Account from him and everything is working Great!
senderz (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:53:42 PM

Online if anyone needs assistance!
Thank's for all the support guys.
senderz (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:46:39 AM

Updated some stock and replied to messages!
senderz (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:55:40 PM

Updated Stock of HBO GO & Spotify!
Frijj

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:14:04 PM

How much are HBO go accounts and are they just the log in details? If so are they shared or individual accounts?
senderz (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:27:09 PM

How much are HBO go accounts and are they just the log in details? If so are they shared or individual accounts?
Click the thread design for more information and prices. It is also autobuy.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: