Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:45:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap office 2013 keys! Autobuy! Lots in stock!! Bulk pricing available. $4.30e  (Read 699 times)
Mr.Cube (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:53:10 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 07:11:34 PM by Mr.Cube

Selling office 2013 professional plus keys! Have lots in stock!! Anyone interested in purchasing bulk keys PM me or email me at
carterleland96@gmail.com

https://payivy.com/v/Office%202013%20Professional%20plus%20keys

More key options available!

And no my trust is not from "Scamming" it's from offering an amazon service to scam amazon.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 10:16:18 AM

And no my trust is not from "Scamming" it's from offering an amazon service to scam amazon.

Then, why you do that anyway?
Anyway, I interested to Office 2013 but your price is too high I think. And is there any warranty to this key?

faucet used to be profitable
Mr.Cube (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:09:43 PM

Yeah lifetime warranty. What's a good price for you?

Price bump. Will stay at this price until the current keys are sold. Lifetime warranty with every purchase as well.
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 07:30:36 PM

So you say you are not scamming because you are offering an amazon service to "scam" amazon? That makes no sense, so if you scam amazon or anyone else, you are a SCAMMER

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Mr.Cube (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:36:45 PM

Nobody even used the service, so it didn't actually ever happen. I'm here trying to sell keys. If you aren't interested in purchasing and just commenting on this for no reason please don't. Other than that thanks for the bump.
kakapataka

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 10:20:22 PM

how about a vouch key? I ll install & report back asap to help you out!Makes sense if you think about it!
Mr.Cube (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:47:14 PM

Just sold a key. Still lots in stock. Contact me about bulk pricing!
TheGrapist

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:01:59 PM

Dont vouch for your self. You have red trust. No one will trust buying from you unless escrow can hold the good you are selling

Shiverz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:44:54 PM

i bought 10 keys. Some work some not. i emailed him and waiting for response. Hold on guys till he help me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: