Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:28:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.02BTC for a short video  (Read 1362 times)
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:52:11 AM

Hello everyone,

We are offering 0.01BTC for an HD video (minimum length 3 minutes).

In the video you should talk about your experience with bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general:

• explain how you heard about it the first time
  • how you started to use it and earned (or lost) money with it
  • your idea about the blockchain technology.
  • If you are a miner we would like to ear about your experience.
  • At the and a forecast about the future of the bitcoin technology.

We would like to revitalaze a youtube channel about bitcoin we created few month ago and we abbandoned. Today the channel still have 169 subscriber!

You can send us 40 second of the video for our evaluation than we will procede with the purchase.

IF WE THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO SCAM WE WILL WILL REJECT THE VIDEO
IF THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEO AND AUDIO WILL BE NOT GOOD ENOUGH WE WILL REJECT THE VIDEO
THE VIDEO MUST BE NEW AND ORIGINAL AND NOT UPLOADED ON YOUTUBE ALREADY

Thank you

$2.22 for a 3 min. video. Not a really good deal, offer more and i will do the video.

I'm thinking to offer 0.025BTC

I'm doing my calculations.

This price would be better?

Yeah, I think it's fair enough for 3 minutes video.
Can you give me the link to the channel, I want look it.

faucet used to be profitable
volatilebtc

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:50:24 AM

I have a better option for your offer, shoot a pm if wanna know about it

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin faucet  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  Freebitc◔in   ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible  ↑↓ Highest Reward 50% Referral benefit  ↑↓
ziomar (OP)

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:06:15 AM

Hello everyone,

We are offering 0.01BTC for an HD video (minimum length 3 minutes).

In the video you should talk about your experience with bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general:

• explain how you heard about it the first time
  • how you started to use it and earned (or lost) money with it
  • your idea about the blockchain technology.
  • If you are a miner we would like to ear about your experience.
  • At the and a forecast about the future of the bitcoin technology.

We would like to revitalaze a youtube channel about bitcoin we created few month ago and we abbandoned. Today the channel still have 169 subscriber!

You can send us 40 second of the video for our evaluation than we will procede with the purchase.

IF WE THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO SCAM WE WILL WILL REJECT THE VIDEO
IF THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEO AND AUDIO WILL BE NOT GOOD ENOUGH WE WILL REJECT THE VIDEO
THE VIDEO MUST BE NEW AND ORIGINAL AND NOT UPLOADED ON YOUTUBE ALREADY

Thank you

$2.22 for a 3 min. video. Not a really good deal, offer more and i will do the video.

I'm thinking to offer 0.025BTC

I'm doing my calculations.

This price would be better?

Yeah, I think it's fair enough for 3 minutes video.
Can you give me the link to the channel, I want look it.

As I told the channel is abbandoned we would like to revitalize it with this project

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCySjONbzWFXV4AJ8O3OUlog

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
24/7 SUPPORT, LIVE CHAT AND USERS COMMUNITY
ProBitcoins

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:31:18 PM

It's very low price, how about you can pay us for BTC0.05?
ziomar (OP)

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:46:48 PM

0.05BTC sounds expensive

I'm offering now 0.02 BTC

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
CoinFriend

Activity: 266

support.

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:10:32 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 08:21:37 PM by CoinFriend

0.05BTC sounds expensive

hey, you should update the title of the thread with your new offer Wink

and i have reviewed your youtube channel...
i like the idea and what i saw so far.
information is what people need. good idea!

and i think, 0.02 BTC is a good choice and sounds more like a fair reward for this.

i hope that someone believe in your project and that you find some candidates for the video.
maybe you should write a little bit more about the project and about the revitalization of your channel.

And i have a Idea:
Maybe it helps a little if you advertize your offer on the CRYPTOPIA MARKETPLACE also!
You can select the "wanted" category to do this.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MarketPlace

CRYPTOPIA is a relative new site and my favorite HOME of all CRYPTOCURRENCY related. Everyone should check it out!

I provide my referral link and a little reward in DOT for everybodys registration, since i use this site.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=CoinUser
Everyone who is interested can use my Link and is invited to shot me a PM to get some DOT from me, to play around with.

And now, i think about a special offer to support your project a little bit.
If you advertise your video request on the CRYPTOPIA MARKETPLACE, then i will giveaway enough DOT to you, that you are able to raise your reward for the 3 minute video to 0.03 BTC !!

In the case that you accept my offer, i want that you note my support, the website CRYPTOPIA and my Username incl. referral Link somewhere in your project. And you have to use my link for your registration on the site. Also you have to exchange the DOT which you get from me immediately into BTC. Finally to finish this deal, we send each other a trust feedback on bitcointalk. And further you have to guarantee that you pay your candidate a minimum of 0.03 BTC for this video!
market to exchange DOT/BTC: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=DOT_BTC (they charge 0.0001 BTC withdrawal fee only)
And i have to notice expressly, i do this by my own! It's my offer/my idea and it comes not from CRYPTOPIA.

regards,
CoinFriend

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
ziomar (OP)

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:05:42 PM

0.05BTC sounds expensive

and i think, 0.02 BTC is a good choice and sounds more like a fair reward for this.

i hope that someone believe in your project and that you find some candidates for the video.
maybe you should write a little bit more about the project and about the revitalization of your channel.

And i have a Idea:
Maybe it helps a little if you advertize your offer on the CRYPTOPIA MARKETPLACE also!

CRYPTOPIA is a relative new site and my favorite HOME of all CRYPTOCURRENCY related. Everyone should check it out!

I provide my referral link and a little reward in DOT for everybodys registration, since i use this site.
Everyone who is interested can use my Link and is invited to shot me a PM to get some DOT from me, to play around with.

If you advertise your video request on the CRYPTOPIA MARKETPLACE, then i will giveaway enough DOT to you, that you are able to raise your reward for the 3 minute video to 0.03 BTC !!

In the case that you accept my offer, i want that you note my support, the website CRYPTOPIA and my Username incl. referral Link somewhere in your project. And you have to use my link for your registration on the site. Also you have to exchange the DOT which you get from me immediately into BTC. Finally to finish this deal, we send each other a trust feedback on bitcointalk. And further you have to guarantee that you pay your candidate a minimum of 0.03 BTC for this video!
market to exchange DOT/BTC: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=DOT_BTC (they charge 0.0001 BTC withdrawal fee only)
And i have to notice expressly, i do this by my own! It's my offer/my idea and it comes not from CRYPTOPIA.

regards,
CoinFriend

Thank you!

I'll take a look

bye

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:52:23 PM

0.05BTC sounds expensive

And i have a Idea:

regards,
CoinFriend

Thank you!

I'll take a look

bye

Yeah please,
over think it. Not everybody gets such a offer from me...
And it seems worth for me to try this way of helping out.
I think, finally it seems good and effective not for only one Party.

I looked short at the website http://newscryptocurrency.blogspot.de/ also.
Somehow it is funny, that there is a article on the top about Interpol.
Because few hours before i viseted the homape from Interpol.
If i have more time i will look a little bit more on the crypto news blog, it seems interesting.
But however, i like the idea and the engagement.

buy

ziomar (OP)

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 12:36:28 AM

0.05BTC sounds expensive

And i have a Idea:

regards,
CoinFriend

Thank you!

I'll take a look

bye

Yeah please,
over think it. Not everybody gets such a offer from me...
And it seems worth for me to try this way of helping out.
I think, finally it seems good and effective not for only one Party.

I looked short at the website http://newscryptocurrency.blogspot.de/ also.
Somehow it is funny, that there is a article on the top about Interpol.
Because few hours before i viseted the homape from Interpol.
If i have more time i will look a little bit more on the crypto news blog, it seems interesting.
But however, i like the idea and the engagement.

buy

The blogs are very simple.

But they are cool because they "live by themselves". I mean I do not have to take care of them, they "work  alone" and some mornings I wake up and I see earn 10€ from them Wink

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:58:11 PM

The blogs are very simple.

But they are cool because they "live by themselves". I mean I do not have to take care of them, they "work  alone" and some mornings I wake up and I see earn 10€ from them Wink

Okay, i have not so many experience with creating blogs. But i think if you let them a longer time alone then they will die. I mean some people search for historical information for sure. But the mass want read new things...
And i didn't know that is possible to earn money with a blog. But it sounds logical if you provide space for advertising, google ads or so.

bitboy11

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:36:58 PM

Even though the video requested needs to be 3 minutes long, it doesn't mean that you have to talk non-stop for 3 minutes. For example, you can start the video in a meditation pose while slowly expressing your opinions and experiences about Bitcoin. Use your creativity to run down the clock while maintaining the content of the video.
ziomar (OP)

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:56:03 AM

Even though the video requested needs to be 3 minutes long, it doesn't mean that you have to talk non-stop for 3 minutes. For example, you can start the video in a meditation pose while slowly expressing your opinions and experiences about Bitcoin. Use your creativity to run down the clock while maintaining the content of the video.

Wow you are vesry smart.

I would like to see your video  Wink

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
louise123

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:02:48 PM

I think 0.02 BTC is good for a 3 min video I can do it if you escrow the funds

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
ziomar (OP)

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:27:21 PM

We need a sample to check the quality

10/20 seconds length is ok

ot's ok to use escrow

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
louise123

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:32:43 PM

ot's ok to use escrow
Sorry dude I can't do that now all my devices are taken back from me because result declared by my university and I am fail in Math now I have only my phone so really sorry for that.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
ziomar (OP)

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:42:07 PM

ot's ok to use escrow
Sorry dude I can't do that now all my devices are taken back from me because result declared by my university and I am fail in Math now I have only my phone so really sorry for that.

Well try when you can

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
louise123

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:55:31 PM

ot's ok to use escrow

Well try when you can
Ask someone else I think it will take nearly 4 months untill next result declaration in getting my devices back

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███