Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:31:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet List Script for sell  (Read 622 times)
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:35:23 AM

Check out http://bitrevenues.com/. I'm selling just the script. I'm not selling the domain.

The script will fetch Faucets information from the database. It will sort them according to what users want. Currently, users can sort them by 'Timer', 'Minimum Payout', 'Average Payout', 'FaucetBox', 'MicroWallet', 'Paytoshi' and 'Direct'. Adding a new faucets is as easy as one, two and three. You just need to access your database using PhpMyAdmin and use the insert function. Thus, minimal PhpMyAdmin knowledge is required.

What's the benefit of running a faucet list?

1. You can earn Bitcoin from faucet by referring new users.
2. You can earn Bitcoin from on-site advertisement^.

How much does it cost to run a faucet list?

Cheaper than a faucet. I bought a hosting from Namecheap using Bitcoin at under $10 per year. You can now also bought a .ninja domain from Namecheap (using Bitcoin) at under $3. So.. why not a FaucetsList.ninja domain? Quick, get it before someone see this post and buy it! - at the time of writing.. no one own the domain.

Why do I want to sell the script?

I'm selling it because I have a better plan for the domain Bitrevenues.com.

^ there is three slots for advertisements. Header, Side and Footer.

Any question? Post below.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
CoinTop

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 10:26:25 AM

looks great but whats your selling price.
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:17:11 AM

Not sure. Please give me a offer and I will consider.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: