Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion about 10,000BTC Bet (Official)  (Read 104432 times)
Matthew N. Wright (OP)
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 05:33:25 PM

What a fucking clown. Good job dicking over pirate debt holders even more by allowing them to "hedge" with a fraudulent bet you never intended to pay. Good job on teaching those guys a lesson  Roll Eyes

Curious, is there a way to silence his account forever?

Seems Matthew is more of a detriment to bitcoin than a help. He has good ideas but his own ego gets the best of him and ends up hurting others and their businesses (as we will likely see). He needs to be silenced  in my opinion.

Yes! That's the spirit! We need full on government enforcement! Arrest him! Theymos says he's a scammer, so it must be worth a good life sentence in prison! ROFL.

You guys crack me up. The next few weeks of regular posting on the forums is going to be a riot. I look forward to it.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 05:34:08 PM

What a fucking clown. Good job dicking over pirate debt holders even more by allowing them to "hedge" with a fraudulent bet you never intended to pay. Good job on teaching those guys a lesson  Roll Eyes

Oh come now. Theymos allows ponzi schemes on the forum, then gets miffed when people don't read the bet their agreeing to in my thread? The double standard is twice as hilarious as the "scammer" tag. I'll wear it with pride. Remember, remember, the 9th of September. (And to everyone who dared to say that people were "stupid" and "ruining bitcoin" by investing into Pirate, you may now eat your socks for complaining about losing this bet)

I still think your account should be silenced forever. And all subsequent ones just like Atlas. Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2012, 05:34:17 PM

Remember, remember, the 9th of September. (And to everyone who dared to say that people were "stupid" and "ruining bitcoin" by investing into Pirate, you may now eat your socks for complaining about losing this bet)

That's the problem.... We didn't lose this bet.  

Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 05:34:47 PM

Is there a psychologist on this board who can give us a professional diagnosis on MNW?
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2012, 05:34:52 PM

What a fucking clown. Good job dicking over pirate debt holders even more by allowing them to "hedge" with a fraudulent bet you never intended to pay. Good job on teaching those guys a lesson  Roll Eyes.  

Oh come now. Theymos allows ponzi schemes on the forum, then gets miffed when people don't read the bet their agreeing to in my thread? The double standard is twice as hilarious as the "scammer" tag. I'll wear it with pride. Remember, remember, the 9th of September. (And to everyone who dared to say that people were "stupid" and "ruining bitcoin" by investing into Pirate, you may now eat your socks for complaining about losing this bet)

Btw good job proving Atlas right about you and the bet.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 05:35:06 PM

100% ROI != [Pay 20 BTC to some address]
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 05:35:14 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2012, 05:46:03 PM by DeathAndTaxes

What a fucking clown. Good job dicking over pirate debt holders even more by allowing them to "hedge" with a fraudulent bet you never intended to pay. Good job on teaching those guys a lesson  Roll Eyes.  

People did read the terms of your bet.  You failed to honor them.  

If you are sure your flawed interpretation is accurate why not agree to arbitration:
https://judge.me

I will happily pay the arbitration fee for both sides. 
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 05:35:37 PM

Come on Matthew, your interpretation of your OP is horseshit. I was wondering how you would justify not paying, but this is just weak.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 05:37:22 PM

Curious, is there a way to silence his account forever?

Seems Matthew is more of a detriment to bitcoin than a help. He has good ideas but his own ego gets the best of him and ends up hurting others and their businesses (as we will likely see). He needs to be silenced  in my opinion.

Yes! That's the spirit! We need full on government enforcement! Arrest him! Theymos says he's a scammer, so it must be worth a good life sentence in prison! ROFL.

You guys crack me up. The next few weeks of regular posting on the forums is going to be a riot. I look forward to it.

Not even sure what you're talking about. Once again you're mind has gotten the best of you.

You sure showed us all a lesson...lol....not sure what that is...but perhaps it's that you cant be trusted.

Keep telling yourself that you will always approve of your recent actions. I tend to disagree. You've contradicted your own statements on so many levels and also in your actions. I hope no one does business with you or businesses you associate yourself with. That will be a part of my account for a long time to come.

You didnt have to do the bet but obviously you needed attention. Sad...such a sad little boy.

LOL!  Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2012, 05:46:13 PM

Agreed, also, US Law looks at intent as much as exact wording.

"I did not have sexual relations with THAT WOMAN"

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 05:48:27 PM

Agreed, also, US Law looks at intent as much as exact wording.

"I did not have sexual relations with THAT WOMAN"

I know yeah? Another fail Matthew. Fucking hilarious. So funny because you think you're witty and smart but in fact you're just like Atlas...needy and whiney for attention.

LOL

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 05:50:09 PM

I know yeah? Another fail Matthew. Fucking hilarious. So funny because you think you're witty and smart but in fact you're just like Atlas...needy and whiney for attention.

How much did you lose in the bet again ? ....and how much did you have invested in Pirate ?

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 05:51:34 PM

How much did you lose in the bet again ? ....and how much did you have invested in Pirate ?

Much less than you...how much did you have with that guy named "PIRATEAT40"?

Do tell... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Francesco

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 05:52:42 PM

Matthew, you really disappointed me: I was hoping you would come up with a less lame excuse for not paying!  Cheesy
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 05:52:59 PM

So...WHO LIKES ATTENTION THEN ?

Perhaps people should weigh their involvement for future posting based on what they have at stake ? ...otherwise, they are all attention whores with nothing involved, right ?
...like Matthew ? the attention-needing child ? ....isn't that what you said ?

bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 05:54:24 PM

Also, how much did you wager with Matthew anyways ?

Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 05:54:37 PM

(And to everyone who dared to say that people were "stupid" and "ruining bitcoin" by investing into Pirate, you may now eat your socks for complaining about losing this bet)
I didn't fall for your scam either, so I guess it's ok for me to say that it is probably be the dumbest I have seen. All you archived was to completely destroy your, until now, very good reputation.
bitcoiners

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 05:55:50 PM

Perhaps people should weigh their involvement for future posting based on what they have at stake ? ...otherwise, they are all attention whores with nothing involved, right ?

Back to ignore you go.  I took it off because I thought you had something to say about the Pirate scam.  Now you are defending a scam.  Fuck you too.
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 05:56:43 PM

(And to everyone who dared to say that people were "stupid" and "ruining bitcoin" by investing into Pirate, you may now eat your socks for complaining about losing this bet)
I didn't fall for your scam either, so I guess it's ok for me to say that your scam is probably be the dumbest I have seen. All you archived was to completely destroy your, until now, very good reputation.

Hahaha good one.

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 05:57:26 PM

Once again you want to put in place RULES and be the referee on who can and can't say certain things. Seriously you make me laugh. LOL

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: