Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:41:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion about 10,000BTC Bet (Official)  (Read 104432 times)
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 11:01:21 PM

So why he may not have any credibility he is obviously crazy like a fox.  

He did have some credibility before this.  He was eccentric but sometimes a venture need an eccentric but passionate person.

Who knows??  He  was on my ignore list until all this bet stuff started blowing up.  I just find all this redirected pirate anger quite fascinating.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2012, 11:02:27 PM

this isn't just trolling. this is fraud

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 11:02:55 PM

By the way, what's with your obsession with short consonant groups?

Acronyms, nimda.

BCB is my nic.  VIP the board gave me for a contribution.  CTG PT and STG were me just testing those fields in my profile and I never bothered to remove them.

Not acronyms, nimda.
While we're offtopic on the obscure page 60, how does one do maths, gangnam style? On a pretend horse? In a hot-tub? At a yoga class?

OP OP OP OP

So why he may not have any credibility he is obviously crazy like a fox.  

He did have some credibility before this.  He was eccentric but sometimes a venture need an eccentric but passionate person.

Who knows??  He  was on my ignore list until all this bet stuff started blowing up.  I just find all this redirected pirate anger quite fascinating.
Notice all the attempts to find pirate have stopped, and everyone who claimed to know him haven't spoken a word about his identity.

Fascinating indeed.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 11:04:32 PM

That's a question I had.  Are the bitcoin police pursuing pirate?  That's what I'd like to know.

nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 11:08:30 PM

That's a question I had.  Are the bitcoin police pursuing pirate?  That's what I'd like to know.
If you're being sarcastic, I'll respond by saying that the larger investors in his scheme certainly should be pursuing him. If you're not being sarcastic, I don't have an answer.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 11:13:58 PM

If you're being sarcastic, I'll respond by saying that the larger investors in his scheme certainly should be pursuing him. If you're not being sarcastic, I don't have an answer.
I'm serious.  They do exist.
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Bitcoin_Police

I saw a thread here about their involvement in the JRO case. 

finkleshnorts

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 11:15:12 PM

the larger investors in his scheme certainly should be pursuing him.

Well they're certainly not wasting their time here.
sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 11:20:11 PM

I'm still agonizing over which is funnier... watching the entire spreadsheet worth of bettors get pantsed in public, or the outcry over it.

Sorry, but the list of betters was public almost from the beginning. Matt's post didn't change anything, since everyone was able to see who bet what from the few Google Docs links provided earlier.

How did you manage to interpret 'get pantsed in public' into, 'get made public'?

English Mutha Fugga, do you read it?

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
bitcoiners

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 11:21:25 PM

I'm still agonizing over which is funnier... watching the entire spreadsheet worth of bettors get pantsed in public, or the outcry over it.

If anyone who had an IQ reaching into double digits did any background on Matty, and his Hilarious Horde of Hijinks you would have known good and early that this would turn out to be a spoof, a canard, a bon geste. You have all been made out to look as foolish as online personas can possibly be, and every single bettor who lined up for this abuse looks about as intelligent as the losers on To Catch A Predator, who stand there dumbfounded, wondering why they aren't screwing a 14 year old hottie, and they are being grilled on TV instead.

I would imagine the only remorse Matt has is that it fell on the 9th of September, and not the 1st of April.

What a boatload of buffoons! Quick, back into your clown car and go chasing after the next great scheme... you know they next one has to be real...

Seriously dickhead?  To ignore you go.
nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 11:25:27 PM

As a spectator, I'd like the occasional update in a locked topic.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2012, 11:28:31 PM

Sorry, but the list of betters was public almost from the beginning. Matt's post didn't change anything, since everyone was able to see who bet what from the few Google Docs links provided earlier.

How did you manage to interpret 'get pantsed in public' into, 'get made public'?

Thought he was referring to Matt's post where he listed all the bettors and how much they bet on the forum. Guess I was wrong.

FYI, Russian is my first language. Then Ukrainian. Then English. (Then a few others). My language skills are also inversely proportional to how late I stayed up the night before, reading Matthew's bet threads XD
bg002h
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047

I outlived my lifetime membership:)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2012, 11:31:40 PM

Lol...he got his scammer tag...the deal was pay up or accept the tag...

Hardforks aren't that hard. It’s getting others to use them that's hard.
1GCDzqmX2Cf513E8NeThNHxiYEivU1Chhe
peasant

Activity: 272

Cryptopreneur

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 11:50:53 PM

Why is there even anymore discussion? He didn't pay he got the tag, end of story. Reinsert your tampons and move along. If you people ever want any real action to happen, make it. Either track down these people or pay someone to do it. Get in touch with the local organized crime figures in there respective areas, and have them persuade them to pay up or teach them a lesson they won't forget. I don't recommend this course of action, but it's most likely the best to get the desired results.  Cheesy
chyort

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 11:51:53 PM

What a fucking clown. Good job dicking over pirate debt holders even more by allowing them to "hedge" with a fraudulent bet you never intended to pay. Good job on teaching those guys a lesson  Roll Eyes

Oh come now. Theymos allows ponzi schemes on the forum, then gets miffed when people don't read the bet their agreeing to in my thread? The double standard is twice as hilarious as the "scammer" tag. I'll wear it with pride. Remember, remember, the 9th of September. (And to everyone who dared to say that people were "stupid" and "ruining bitcoin" by investing into Pirate, you may now eat your socks for complaining about losing this bet)

I have been semi watching your bs thread for a couple weeks. Personally i never expected you to pay up if you lost. Although i was expecting something more along the lines of "I will pay you, in 40 years, MUHAHAHAHA(Cheezy troll laugh)" Stupid, but at least it would sort of fit within the framework of your "Bet"

Trying to wiggle out with your crap about paying yourself is just an Epic Fail though. Lets go back and look at the bet for why.

http://www.mables.com/halloween/tn/cursed-pirate-gold.jpg
If you truly believe that Pirate is a scam/ponzi, then this is a no-brainer easy money for you.
"Easy money for you" When you had no intention of paying anything, to anyone, but yourself? Personally i am guessing you expected to win at the start, then woke up to the real world and tried to play it up as your "Master plan" to teach us all a lesson, and look like less of an idiot when it blew up. I could be wrong, and you could have just been trolling for all these weeks, but at the end of the day you did earn the scammer tag.

Anyone (including myself) who renigs on their bets will be labeled a scammer on the forums.
Once again "Easy money for you", this means you will pay the people who bet with you if you lose. Thus, by your own words, you are a scammer. Trying to wiggle out of it by paying yourself, something no judge in the world would accept(Without a substantial bribe) is just pathetic.

On a more humorus note... When are you going to report yourself to the ""Bitcoin Police""?(Another HUGE Red Flag that you had no intention of paying anyone, if in fact, you did eventually lose)
Theymos will retain the IP addresses of everyone who has committed here and as you are marked a scammer for not paying, you will also be reported to the bitcoin police and tracked.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 12:00:03 AM

Reinsert your tampons and move along.

Yea....!
phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 12:03:03 AM

I guess there are enough photos to locate him : https://www.facebook.com/matthew.n.wright

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
peasant

Activity: 272

Cryptopreneur

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 12:24:17 AM

My suggestion applies better to situations where someone actually took your coins as opposed to a bet where no transfers occured.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2012, 12:27:28 AM

If anyone who had an IQ reaching into double digits did any background on Matty, and his Hilarious Horde of Hijinks you would have known good and early that this would turn out to be a spoof, a canard, a bon geste. You have all been made out to look as foolish as online personas can possibly be, and every single bettor who lined up for this abuse looks about as intelligent as the losers on To Catch A Predator, who stand there dumbfounded, wondering why they aren't screwing a 14 year old hottie, and they are being grilled on TV instead.

I would imagine the only remorse Matt has is that it fell on the 9th of September, and not the 1st of April.

What a boatload of buffoons! Quick, back into your clown car and go chasing after the next great scheme... you know they next one has to be real...

You think 14 year olds are hotties? Dude. Creepy.

sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 12:33:06 AM

Thought he was referring to Matt's post where he listed all the bettors and how much they bet on the forum. Guess I was wrong.

FYI, Russian is my first language. Then Ukrainian. Then English. (Then a few others). My language skills are also inversely proportional to how late I stayed up the night before, reading Matthew's bet threads XD

doh, I wasn't expecint for you to have to defend yourself, m8. i was just picking at you for missing it. ;p

Your language skills are proportionally greater than most to say the least.

That said, it will be curious to see if we can gain some focus back on more realistic business ventures to apply would be wanton BTC towards with the culling of all the high risk stakes mostly over..

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 12:33:57 AM

You think 14 year olds are hotties? Dude. Creepy.

Dont mind him he is from the Medieval Times when 50 year olds got with 14 year olds like white on rice.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: