Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:13:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTI Currency  (Read 13604 times)
AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 05:37:48 PM

This guy just called me after I gave him my number.

I guess someone is butt hurt that his coin did nothing and ours is doing so well.

your obviously the noon and have no idea what an open source tech world is.

Side note the guy threatened to send people to my house

gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:36:16 PM

This guy just called me after I gave him my number.

I guess someone is butt hurt that his coin did nothing and ours is doing so well.

your obviously the noon and have no idea what an open source tech world is.

Side note the guy threatened to send people to my house

no your number is located on your noobish site,

you are in direct violation of copyright/trademark statutes.

change your symbol now n00b or face certain defeat.

>>>> you wanna play a game?

sending the drones as we speak ~ rotflmfao

;-)

BTI GOGOGOG LOL!!!

Hmm not the first time this troll has done this stuff
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=318830.0;wap2

you stole the symbol pure and simple.

>>> you cannot say anything to that!

you will loose everything here  , all of it

:-)

*watch!*

Yeah sure. I am watching you.
bobcaticus

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:37:19 PM

new profile
can't spell worth a shit
making threats
hollow accusations

welcome to ignore.

kamronk

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 07:59:07 PM

If you really want to "copyright" tickers in an open source land, your only foundation for doing so is to get listed on exchanges, so you can have a URL that is in a third party system to verify your ticker, such as:

https://c-cex.com/?p=bti-btc

Notice, we didn't create this URL, but it's the BTI symbol and it's referencing a cryptocurrency that functions under the umbrella that is Blockchain Technologies Inc. If there was a such thing as "copyright" in these parts, we beat you to it.

If you really want to criticize our due diligence, put yourselves in our shoes. We come across a "coin" named BTI, that has a couple pools, but no website, no exchanges have it listed, the source hasn't been updated in almost a year, and seems no one has even commented in the thread since last year either.

We ignored you, as you ignored your own creation. Your coin is dead in the water man, and it's your own fault.

Keep up the comments though! I'll be right here waiting for more Smiley

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/
kamronk

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 08:00:40 PM

BTI IS AN EXISTING COIN YOU MORON!!!

:\

~ you think this will just go away? lmfao

It will go away.

It's not an existing coin, it's an existing concept in a thread on this one website called bitcointalk.org. Get over yourself.

You're angry that someone beat you to this beautiful ticker symbol Smiley

Pretty sure the moron here is the one that had a good idea and failed to execute. You're lazy, and you're here trying to make yourself feel better. Good luck with that

kamronk

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 08:11:54 PM

was listed there before you ~ nice try !

Oh it's listed there? Send me the link then because I'm an idiot and can't find it.

if you guys failed to do your homework thats not my problem.

No, as I said, we did our homework, but judging by the lack of progress the dev made (you) we decided to proceed and ignore the ants on the ground.

maybe next %100 premined shitcoin you come out with you will look closer to details ?

Do you not understand a POS cryptocurrency?

hmmmm >>>>> n00bs NEVER listen!!!

:\

= epic fale

Your enthusiasm is great, no lie, but man you are off the wall lol

dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:23:47 PM

it's whatever at this point , a joke right?

>>>> using " BTI " was a major failure !!!

you will see

Shocked

maybe originality is the way to go hmmm?

If you have an issue with the coin's developers, please take it up over pm.

At this point, you are just fudding with a sockpuppet account.

Your thread spam is not appreciated.
pdogg147

Activity: 339
Merit: 266

Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 08:28:11 PM

$BTI is right here ====> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=693243.0

~ time to change your symbol n00bs!!!*pounding the table*

>>>>>> it's called due diligence !!!  you obviously didn't do any?

Last post was August 04, 2014, 09:29:04 AM.  It's on no exchanges and the ticker BTI doesn't even make sense for a coin called "Instant".  Nothing else to be said.

dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:31:53 PM

it's whatever at this point , a joke right?

>>>> using " BTI " was a major failure !!!

you will see

Shocked

maybe originality is the way to go hmmm?

If you have an issue with the coin's developers, please take it up over pm.

At this point, you are just fudding with a sockpuppet account.

Your thread spam is not appreciated.

did just that and the "dev" called me names and said "bring it on"

ROTFLMFAO

NEED HELP?
come over to ====> https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.altcoinweb.com:6697/#Coinmarkets <------- n00bs get rekt LOL

You called me on the phone threatened me and then tried to extort me sorry but I don't take threats easily

That bad?

I wonder if an IP ban would be possible from the moderators.  That's pretty childish.
AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 08:44:28 PM

Staker contest doing well almost 25000 entries. Make sure to submit yours to get a chance to win a staker.

Contest.blockchaintechs.com

Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 10:49:24 PM

The stacker seems to be functional way to protect doing the Internet users from the hackers attempts to gain the access in the crypto currencynetworking system. Even most of the people today protect them computer with good firewall and anti virussystems the transaction online might be in secure. So the Block Chain its a real revolutionary method for keep safety your wallet exchanges and all of the virtual transection ... Smiley

AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 11:25:43 PM

The stacker seems to be functional way to protect doing the Internet users from the hackers attempts to gain the access in the crypto currencynetworking system. Even most of the people today protect them computer with good firewall and anti virussystems the transaction online might be in secure. So the Block Chain its a real revolutionary method for keep safety your wallet exchanges and all of the virtual transection ... Smiley

^^^^^+1

kamronk

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 11:32:35 PM

Yes! Smiley

With a staker, the wallet is off of your machine, where you might also be doing some web browsing. The whole mess of accidentally clicking links that within a few seconds drain your wallets or something similar, is completely avoidable by having a dedicated device for your wallet.

AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 12:16:58 AM

Yes! Smiley

With a staker, the wallet is off of your machine, where you might also be doing some web browsing. The whole mess of accidentally clicking links that within a few seconds drain your wallets or something similar, is completely avoidable by having a dedicated device for your wallet.

This also can avoid having to run your devices 24 hours per day to ensure proper staking of coins. These devices were created to allow you to stake all coins on one device able to be accessed anywhere on your local network and to not have to worry about other malicious software you download on your pc to affect your coins balances etc etc.

It really is a great device for people. Consider this device the next generation of mining.

pdogg147

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 12:18:33 AM

Yes! Smiley

It also reduces wear and tear on you PC and frees up CPU and memory.  That's my favorite part of the Staker.

pdogg147

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 12:20:29 AM

Yes! Smiley

This also can avoid having to run your devices 24 hours per day to ensure proper staking of coins. These devices were created to allow you to stake all coins on one device able to be accessed anywhere on your local network and to not have to worry about other malicious software you download on your pc to affect your coins balances etc etc.

It really is a great device for people. Consider this device the next generation of mining.

I can't wait for V2.0!

pdogg147

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 12:45:08 AM

Yes! Smiley

I also like that in the event the unit would fail, I simply have to remove the microSD card to get my data even if I forgot to back my wallets up.  It is like double protection since it is a solid state drive.

AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 12:49:20 AM

Yes! Smiley

I also like that in the event the unit would fail, I simply have to remove the microSD card to get my data even if I forgot to back my wallets up.  It is like double protection since it is a solid state drive.

Exactly

pdogg147

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 03:16:07 AM

Contest time! Cheesy

Win a free staker!

Tickets are 1 BTI each, and you can buy as many as you'd like.

If we break 100k tickets sold, we will be giving away 3 stakers! and the more tickets sold the more stuff we're giving away.

1st prize is a staker
2nd prize is a pre-loaded micro-sd card with up to 4 coins
3rd is a BTI hat

Of course like I said, the most tickets sold the more stuff we're giving away

Get your tickets here:
http://contest.blockchaintechs.com/

Good luck everybody!

Also, I'm getting a video of the staker out today so stay tuned for that as well Smiley

Reminder post about the contest.  We'd love to give away multiple stakers.  Keep those entries coming!

longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 06:13:55 AM

a excellent solution for btc so why not get the community interested, it can help us avoid the trail vehicle mxgox
p/s: I think we're missing review at the largest forum about computers, as well as failure to send to them the hardware test of this coin

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀