Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:00:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTI Currency  (Read 13604 times)
kamronk

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 06:23:54 AM

a excellent solution for btc so why not get the community interested, it can help us avoid the trail vehicle mxgox
p/s: I think we're missing review at the largest forum about computers, as well as failure to send to them the hardware test of this coin

What forum is that? I'll go and do whats necessary to post Smiley im also pretty active in blackhatworld talking about crypto and slyly making my suggestions, but if you know of anymore let me know!

Also, who could we send the hardware to for testing?

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/
longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 01:44:52 PM

a excellent solution for btc so why not get the community interested, it can help us avoid the trail vehicle mxgox
p/s: I think we're missing review at the largest forum about computers, as well as failure to send to them the hardware test of this coin

What forum is that? I'll go and do whats necessary to post Smiley im also pretty active in blackhatworld talking about crypto and slyly making my suggestions, but if you know of anymore let me know!

Also, who could we send the hardware to for testing?
I just think like that, we should insist on btc sync with more quickly against việ c normal, and the sent of coins on the exchanges might lead to the big fall as mxgox
p/s: 

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
pdogg147

Activity: 339
Merit: 266

Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 06:48:35 PM

24/7 Crypto News Presents

Blockchain Technologies Inc. Contest Awards Winners With BTI Staker HardWallets

This was a great summary article.  Thanks 24/7CryptoNews for getting the word out about the contest and BTICurrency!

pdogg147

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 06:50:32 PM

...mmm  BTI steak stake  Cheesy Smiley

Love this graphic minerjones!  My BTI steak is staking like Mad!

AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 09:29:29 PM

SCSY1.0
SCSY2.0
BTI

we shall not fail
we are crypto
we are bti

Hahahaha +10000000000000

pdogg147

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 09:36:38 PM

Just received my swap from former SCSY  Grin Cool I am pretty excited to see all the new possibilities available by this strong team of developers. Good work Darren with the Re-brand and Re-build of the old coin to this new and exciting venture. Good deal and very impressive price for the early dumpers...  Wink Cheesy Grin

No secrets here.

pdogg147

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 01:20:23 AM

FYI,

BlockChain Technologies Inc corporate registration details: https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpDtls.html?corpId=9067442

Cheers

Graham

It's great to be part of a legitimate business with our own currency!

BTICurrency sold at https://c-cex.com/?p=bti-btc

We are BTI!

HallOfKnives

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:31:44 AM

SCSY1.0
SCSY2.0
BTI

we shall not fail
we are crypto
we are bti

https://i.imgur.com/N5UQLyy.jpg

Pretty hilarious.
pdogg147

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 01:51:35 AM

If you really want to "copyright" tickers in an open source land, your only foundation for doing so is to get listed on exchanges, so you can have a URL that is in a third party system to verify your ticker, such as:

https://c-cex.com/?p=bti-btc

Notice, we didn't create this URL, but it's the BTI symbol and it's referencing a cryptocurrency that functions under the umbrella that is Blockchain Technologies Inc. If there was a such thing as "copyright" in these parts, we beat you to it.

If you really want to criticize our due diligence, put yourselves in our shoes. We come across a "coin" named BTI, that has a couple pools, but no website, no exchanges have it listed, the source hasn't been updated in almost a year, and seems no one has even commented in the thread since last year either.

We ignored you, as you ignored your own creation. Your coin is dead in the water man, and it's your own fault.

Keep up the comments though! I'll be right here waiting for more Smiley

Well written KamronK!  And spot on.

longthu

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 05:09:53 AM

in 3 years I engaged in market altcoin I see this as the best coin of all shitcoin, why coins are not given proper attention deserved its position   Grin ,though I kept it and bought it as a gamble my last participation in altcoin Grin Grin Grin

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
longthu

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 02:12:34 PM

in 3 years I engaged in market altcoin I see this as the best coin of all shitcoin, why coins are not given proper attention deserved its position   Grin ,though I kept it and bought it as a gamble my last participation in altcoin Grin Grin Grin

^time to sell sell sell when the CEO of your company is doing yardsales on facebook! ROTFLMFAO!

:\

i actually feel bad for them ! <----
Why sell bti Huh

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 02:13:59 PM

^time to sell sell sell when the CEO of your company is doing yardsales on facebook! ROTFLMFAO!

:\

i actually feel bad for them ! <----
Why sell bti Huh

Longthu he's just a troll and he will be dealt with

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:42:59 PM

If you really want to "copyright" tickers in an open source land, your only foundation for doing so is to get listed on exchanges, so you can have a URL that is in a third party system to verify your ticker, such as:

Notice, we didn't create this URL, but it's the BTI symbol and it's referencing a cryptocurrency that functions under the umbrella that is Blockchain Technologies Inc. If there was a such thing as "copyright" in these parts, we beat you to it.

If you really want to criticize our due diligence, put yourselves in our shoes. We come across a "coin" named BTI, that has a couple pools, but no website, no exchanges have it listed, the source hasn't been updated in almost a year, and seems no one has even commented in the thread since last year either.

We ignored you, as you ignored your own creation. Your coin is dead in the water man, and it's your own fault.

yard sale anyone? ->

https://www.facebook.com/kaila.cusinato

lol

=)

What is wrong with a yard sale, are you some elitist prick that is too good to have a yard sale? I think it is far more interesting that the CEO is a woman and that the team is brave enough to use their real identities, than how poor or middle class they might happen to be.

AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 04:49:48 PM

yard sale anyone? ->

https://www.facebook.com/kaila.cusinato

lol

=)

What is wrong with a yard sale, are you some elitist prick that is too good to have a yard sale? I think it is far more interesting that the CEO is a woman and that the team is brave enough to use their real identities, than how poor or middle class they might happen to be.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Side not this troll is a landscaper in cali he's just trying every angle since he can't refute our concept purpose or build of the coin.

Grasping at straws. Feable troll attempts from a worthless troll

coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 05:25:32 PM

we all know what it means when trolls come along, they aren't trolling because they are bored, they are more than likely looking cheap coins because they see potential. this will no doubt be just the beginning for trolling here, so be prepared for alot more along the road. just ignore them and try not to reply because thats what they want. waste of sperm they are lol
AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 05:27:46 PM

we all know what it means when trolls come along, they aren't trolling because they are bored, they are more than likely looking cheap coins because they see potential. this will no doubt be just the beginning for trolling here, so be prepared for alot more along the road. just ignore them and try not to reply because thats what they want. waste of sperm they are lol

Well said Smiley

kamronk

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 07:38:18 PM

Cheers to that Smiley lol

kamronk

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 05:56:28 PM

I missed BCT so much i want to give out BTI for no reason lol

Post addy's and ill send you some BTI Smiley

gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 06:00:52 PM

You mean PM addys, else you'll get banned: “Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.”

Cheers

Graham
kamronk

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 06:44:29 PM

You mean PM addys, else you'll get banned: “Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.”

Cheers

Graham

Yea....right....that's what i meant from the get-go Cheesy

PM me addy's and i will send you some BTI Smiley

(Thanks again Graham, id be banned if it wasnt for you lol)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: