Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:34:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: do you realize that you are oppressing my philosophy by deleting my good post?  (Read 536 times)
bitbets (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:29:31 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 03:37:50 AM by bitbets

this is the location at trashcan where my post was put
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028212.0

I understand there are people who are trying to oppress other people on these forums.
Maybe the accuser should have his accusation thrown into the trashcan.

Hi. I would like to have access to my post that was thrown into the trashcan, I did alot of writing in numerous answers to other posters in that thread, and several people commented and said my post was quite good.
I told the truth as I see it. There were several topics I mentioned in the op, but people who commented focused on my mention of smartcoin, so I discussed smartcoin in a couple of my replies to explain to them, and I am using smartcoin as an example of practically 'any coin'. I intended to elaborate more on the other topics mentioned in the op too.

I wrote a good post about how I am not excited about bitcoins, but the dramatic rise in price of bitcoin does excite me,

for unknown and unmerited reasons, my post was put in the trashcan by mprep (mod of the altcoin discussion forum.

My post was not 'pointless promotion/ad spam' at all. In fact, I identified a method of investing that has made the rich richer, and it is ways that people have been able to earn 10x or more their money on investments.
There are many many books out there, from investment experts speaking about the same thing I was discussing in my post, that is where I learned it from.

Also, what is going on in the altcoin discussion forum, that I/we are not allowed to post new topics these days, without being attacked no matter what the new topic is about?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 12:53:07 AM

this is the location at trashcan where my post was put
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028212.0

I understand there are people who are trying to oppress other people on these forums.

Hi. I would like to have access to my post that was thrown into the trashcan, I did alot of writing in numerous answers to other posters in that thread, and several people commented and said my post was quite good.
I told the truth as I see it. There were several topics I mentioned in the op, but people who commented focused on my mention of smartcoin, so I discussed smartcoin in a couple of my replies to explain to them, and I am using smartcoin as an example of practically 'any coin'. I intended to elaborate more on the other topics mentioned in the op too.

I wrote a good post about how I am not excited about bitcoins, but the dramatic rise in price of bitcoin does excite me,

for unknown and unmerited reasons, my post was put in the trashcan by mprep (mod of the altcoin discussion forum.

How come I see multiple threads about this 'monero' coin, that are obviously Pointless promotion / Ad spam

and yet, I write a good post, and somehow my good post gets put in the trash can?

A.K.A. enforcing the rules of no advertising spam in a privately owned forum.

It's not an accusation, it's a notification of why your thread was deleted.
The thread itself consisted of nothing more than abstract phrases. That would be borderline acceptable if it wasn't structured and mainly used as an advertising. The thread was basically saying that Smartcoin is the new Bitcoin, because the price of both rose immensively. Which is an advertisement as it doesn't include any kind of constructive and noteworthy information except promotion and abstract opinion.

I will PM the contents of the thread to you, however, reposting it as a thread is still not allowed. You can adapt, remix and restructure your work to use elsewhere.

How come I see multiple threads about this 'monero' coin, that are obviously Pointless promotion / Ad spam
I checked and there are 3 threads on the first page, all of which provide some sort of purpose (technological analysis, price speculation and highlight noteworthy members of the monero community as well as organize rewards for them). However, if you find a thread that is ad spam, just use the "Report to moderator" button at the bottom right side of the OP.

bitbets (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:12:52 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 01:24:11 AM by bitbets

Thank you mprep for sending me the thread in pm.

I believe I was showing an investment strategy I learned from experts in the stock market and penny stocks.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 01:22:17 AM

Thank you mprep for sending me the thread in pm.

I believe I was showing an investment strategy I learned from experts in the stock market and penny stocks.

I was willing to elaborate on the points I was making in the post, as some of it did need to be elaborated,

in order to not offend some people, but once elaborated there shouldn't have been any offence on my part.

There is room for more than one investment strategy, but it seems this particular strategy I pointed out,

is being oppressed in the altcoin discussion forum.

I am not impressed by alot of the new coins, and miner pumped coins, I know that doesn't make me popular,
coins that begin too high priced, and for the most part investors/traders should stay away from those,
althouth I did mention that one or more of those might go up hugely long term, the vast majority will not is what I was saying.

I was discussing how to invest so as to increase the chances of your investment going up hugely.
But also how to decrease the amount that you invest at the same time.

I think people should find that very interesting.

But it does exclude the majority of miner pumped new coins, and in fact, I believe those are amongs the most speculative and most expensive to invest into to try and do this.

I believe investors and traders got offended since december 2013, and lost alot of money to the miner pumped new coins.

The investment strategy I discussed in that thread shows investors and traders how to avoid being sucked into that and losing alot of money.

The miner pumped new coins are also not good for crypto, because of offending the investors traders who are not miners.

The truth is, that those coins are only ok for miners only, but not for the traders and investors at this time, almost always.

For traders or investors, the strategy I discussed in that thread is much more sound and can make them lots of money.
Explaining investment strategies is all well and good, however, the content that you written in your deleted thread could be summed up in a short post on the Smartcoin main thread. For example:

It's not worth investing in pump and dump coins as most of them will disappear, nor into established coins, like Bitcoin, where the profit was already made. However, coins like <insert several coin names here> with an already high value have a tendency to rise in price and that is why I've chosen <insert invested coin name here>

See? 2 sentences. Much more fitting for a post thatn a thread in my opinion.

bitbets (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:26:18 AM

I was discussing a type of investment strategy,

and I bought into and got involved with smartcoin using that type of philosophy.

So for me to discuss smartcoin is only natural in order to try and explain the investment strategy.

But the investment strategy is based on advice from many experts about investing into penny stocks.

it is a penny stock investment strategy.

Do you want me to discuss a different coin?

Ok, well, when I made my list of possible coins in 2014, it was a list of coins traded at cryptsy,

and smartcoin was my #1 choice at the time.

I could try to find a different coin, but it takes a fair amount of work to find a coin like that.
There are many coins without devs nowadays or they havent posted in a long long time.
I excluded all the coins without any devs at all.
Smartcoin won because it had a part-time dev still, at a time of maximum negativity or pessimism,
when the miners/traders were dumping smartcoin as though it had no dev.
I saw value there, but smartcoin hasn't readjusted upwards yet, but it should according to this philosophy.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 01:28:51 AM

and I bought into and got involved with smartcoin using that type of philosophy.

So for me to discuss smartcoin is only natural in order to try and explain the investment strategy.

But the investment strategy is based on advice from many experts about investing into penny stocks.

And as my previous post explained, it can be summed up in 2 sentences which can be posted in the Smartcoin thread, rather than expanded with filler words and phrases to make it into a thread.

bitbets (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:33:10 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 02:06:16 AM by bitbets

And as my previous post explained, it can be summed up in 2 sentences which can be posted in the Smartcoin thread, rather than expanded with filler words and phrases to make it into a thread.

So, is it ok to discuss this type of investment strategy in the altcoin discussion section?

But how to do that without an example? I need to have at least one coin as an example.

it seems that is what is troubling ? when i use smartcoin as the example coin for this investment strategy?

smartcoin happens to be one of the best examples of this investment strategy, that is why I bought it and got involved.

But there isn't any better place than bitcointalk to try and promote a coin,

and I thank bitcointalk and bitcoin for this opportunity

go ahead and delete this thread if you like, and thank you for letting me have my writing

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

bitbets (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:41:10 AM

thank you for giving me the original post from my thread that got put in the trashcan,

but I posted at least 3 times, and with lengthy writing when i was replying to people in that thread,

can you please give me a link to the entire thread so that I get my writing back please?

Also, is there any way to appeal this decision to put my thread in the trash can, when it was given good reviews by people who were replying in the thread.
And throwing that thread into the trash can is as saying to me that you don't want me posting at your forum.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: